The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Julie!! The corresponding FB snapshot is the one with Eva in the red dress how do you think this connects to the beach scene?

I would say a romantic dinner for 2, slow dancing, and some s*xy time. Just the two of them. Eva in her red dress and Gideon in his tux. :)

The natural assumption, based on appearances, is that after Corrine's divorce goes through, she and Gideon will marry. He wanted to marry her years ago, but she left him. Now she's left her husband and come running back to Gideon -- and anyone who looks at her can clearly see she is deeply in love with him. The fact he's seeing her exclusively would lead people to believe he's thrilled he's gotten her back.

Based on this lie, people would assume they're already engaged in all but name now. Perhaps even secretly engaged, but for proper society appearance, they're going to wait until Corrine is officially single again before announcing their marriage plans.

Meanwhile, if Gideon is in a serious relationship with Corrine headed toward the altar, but is f***** Eva on the side, then she's his mistress in all but name. As soon as Corrine becomes Mrs. Gideon Cross, then Eva (if Gideon's still keeping her on the side) would actually be his mistress.

This is what I meant when I presented a scenario about how Gideon could give some of his employees a legitimate reason for wanting to sneak around with Eva -- and to get them to do what he asks, keeping their mouths shut if they want to continue to collect fat paychecks.

I don't like this scenario.  I think Gideon cuts it off with Corinne early in Entwined even if he isn't openly seeing Eva.  It wouldn't be fair to either Eva or Corinne to continue with the Eva charade.  Even though Gideon makes a lot of relationship mistakes I don't think he is intentionally hurtful. 

I don't like this scenario.  I think Gideon cuts it off with Corinne early in Entwined even if he isn't openly seeing Eva.  It wouldn't be fair to either Eva or Corinne to continue with the Eva charade.  Even though Gideon makes a lot of relationship mistakes I don't think he is intentionally hurtful. 

Agreed - Gideon has treated both Eva and Corrine badly throughout this whole Nathan plot.

Eva got her heart broken -- but she's always had a clear shot -- the only shot -- at being with Gideon forever.

Corrine is going to get her heart broken permanently.

Maybe they are getting engaged and this is when he gives her the beach house for a gift but then they get back from the weekend and Eva finds Victor waiting for her ...What do you think?

i would love this scenario, but without an angry Victor. :(

We are such a bunch of romantics, and want this couple to have a happy time for a change. :)

I totally agree Sharon...

i would love this scenario, but without an angry Victor. :(

We are such a bunch of romantics, and want this couple to have a happy time for a change. :)

Yes but look what happened the last time they returned from NC if the book follows the resolution -conflict pattern...

I agree with Corinne going early, Gideon will only hurt Eva and Corinne if he keeps up the charade. He needs to single for a while, even though we know different. Wink wink.

He needs to keep his head down, and let things calm down.