The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The natural assumption, based on appearances, is that after Corrine's divorce goes through, she and Gideon will marry. He wanted to marry her years ago, but she left him. Now she's left her husband and come running back to Gideon -- and anyone who looks at her can clearly see she is deeply in love with him. The fact he's seeing her exclusively would lead people to believe he's thrilled he's gotten her back.

Based on this lie, people would assume they're already engaged in all but name now. Perhaps even secretly engaged, but for proper society appearance, they're going to wait until Corrine is officially single again before announcing their marriage plans.

Meanwhile, if Gideon is in a serious relationship with Corrine headed toward the altar, but is f***** Eva on the side, then she's his mistress in all but name. As soon as Corrine becomes Mrs. Gideon Cross, then Eva (if Gideon's still keeping her on the side) would actually be his mistress.

This is what I meant when I presented a scenario about how Gideon could give some of his employees a legitimate reason for wanting to sneak around with Eva -- and to get them to do what he asks, keeping their mouths shut if they want to continue to collect fat paychecks.

Thanks LN

I don't like this scenario.  I think Gideon cuts it off with Corinne early in Entwined even if he isn't openly seeing Eva.  It wouldn't be fair to either Eva or Corinne to continue with the Eva charade.  Even though Gideon makes a lot of relationship mistakes I don't think he is intentionally hurtful. 

I do think Corrine will be out of the picture early on. I think Brett will be around for a good portion of the book.

Maybe Fridays snapshot will be a ring!!! Hopefully a huge F-IN rock!!!

I doubt will have an engagement in this books. As it was said it covers about two weeks. Though it will be great if they got engaged :-)

I do think Corrine will be out of the picture early on. I think Brett will be around for a good portion of the book.

Yep I wonder if SD will just leave that situation hanging and Brett will just leave to go out on his concert tour again and while he is gone GidEva will have become engaged...

I think Magdalene actually will be happy for Gideon.

But a whole lot of other brunette hearts will break when Gideon puts a ring on Eva.

I agree LN. I think Magdalene is a true friend to Gideon and ultimately just wants him to be happy. Wonder what she thought of this whole Corrine thing, after reassuring Eva that Gideon was "managing" Corrine as to not upset Eva.