The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I think the ring picture was indeed real. I also think SD probably flipped her lid when she realized that was the photo Penquin decided to use ( it is too big of a spoiler) and she demanded that the photo be changed. She obviously didnt have prior approval of countdown pictures because she stated very clearly on her facebook page that Penquin is responsible for all countdown photos. Penquin probably agreed to change the ring pic because they wanted to keep SD happy.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the ring picture was indeed real. I also think SD probably flipped her lid when she realized that was the photo Penquin decided to use ( it is too big of a spoiler) and she demanded that the photo be changed. She obviously didnt have prior approval of countdown pictures because she stated very clearly on her facebook page that Penquin is responsible for all countdown photos. Penquin probably agreed to change the ring pic because they wanted to keep SD happy.

Most definitely.

But there was a very loud cheer from the ladies of the world. GO GIDEON!

Briefly. :)

It's interesting to me that they threw that up there. I'm wondering how happy SD is with Penguin. She's endured a of a lot of backlash from the book release date being pushed back.  I did see her response to you on FB though about the original picture.

It's interesting to me that they threw that up there. I'm wondering how happy SD is with Penguin. She's endured a ###### of a lot of backlash from the book release date being pushed back.  I did see her response to you on FB though about the original picture.

Never upset your authors.

No authors no Penquin. Simple!

It's interesting to me that they threw that up there. I'm wondering how happy SD is with Penguin. She's endured a ###### of a lot of backlash from the book release date being pushed back.  I did see her response to you on FB though about the original picture.

I never blamed SD for the delay but I know she took a lot of H.E.L.L for it. I think Penquin has realized they need to start keeping SD happy and if she is happy we the fans will be happier too.

I never blamed SD for the delay but I know she took a lot of H.E.L.L for it. I think Penquin has realized they need to start keeping SD happy and if she is happy we the fans will be happier too.

It always bothered me that people were mad (more like outraged) at her when she time and time again said it was the publishers who pushed the date back.

It bothers me too. SD is amazing not only for writing BTY and RIY but for also giving us the snippets and snapshots. She has gone above and beyond to help make the wait for EWY more bearable.

Good morning!

When Kirsten posted the pic on this thread I couldn't believe it so I went to SD fb page and didn't see it. So I decided to go to the penguin page that is the original poster of the pic and saw the rings pic. I would say it was up for at least 30mins before it was changed. You can time how long it was up by seeing when Kirsten posted it and by seeing when someone else posted the new pic. I know I posted it but someone else mentioned it a few minute before me.

I even made the comment here that maybe SD would get upset that penguin has just confirmed something she alluded to would happen(not in any specific book) in EWY instead of having us in the dark about when in the next three books (including EWY) he would marry Eva.

I definitely think it was a mistake but I'm not ruling out that this is the book they at least get engaged in because why would they ever put that picture up. They clearly told me that the questions coincide with what's in the book and taking away the pic and leaving the question to me still screams engagement.

This has turned into the 13 days left conspiracy lol

I have no doubt it is an engagement and I'll find out for sure in 12 days... :)

Oh Eva would definitely be ready now to accept an engagement ring, I think. Because she's finally actually come to believe Gideon is in love with her -- and she's secure enough in that love. Plus, she's already quit pulling runners. Perhaps her only lingering fear is whether or not Gideon could push her away again, given what he did to her.

But I think Gideon is ready he's been looking for his Angel all his life and he wants her by his side , in his bed , the whole package!!

It always bothered me that people were mad (more like outraged) at her when she time and time again said it was the publishers who pushed the date back.

I think at first SD did admit to not having the book in by it's deadline which is why people were upset with her, but the last date change was all on Penguin.

You know I tweeted SD and said something about the post, like how shocked I was, but never heard back... but it looks like about 30 minutes later the pics were switched.

I timed between when you posted it on the forum and when it was changed and the rings picture was up for two hours.

I think at first SD did admit to not having the book in by it's deadline which is why people were upset with her, but the last date change was all on Penguin.

Yea I remember when she said that, I meant the outrage after she kept saying that penguin was the one responsible for the last date change I just hope this doesn't happen again with the next two books.

It bothers me too. SD is amazing not only for writing BTY and RIY but for also giving us the snippets and snapshots. She has gone above and beyond to help make the wait for EWY more bearable.

I completely agree! I've never had this much enjoyment from an author when waiting for a book, even when that wait has been slightly painful ;)

I timed between when you posted it on the forum and when it was changed and the rings picture was up for two hours.

Yea I remember when she said that, I meant the outrage after she kept saying that penguin was the one responsible for the last date change I just hope this doesn't happen again with the next two books.

I'm hoping Penguin has their sh*t together at this point.

I thought the rings were beautiful!!  too bad about the switch.  If that is supposed to be Gideon, it isn't a very good picture.  What I can see of the man he is kinda ugly.

can someone post a link for me to the facebook page with the countdown pictures, I am not on facebook.  Thanks

I thought the rings were beautiful!!  too bad about the switch.  If that is supposed to be Gideon, it isn't a very good picture.  What I can see of the man he is kinda ugly.

can someone post a link for me to the facebook page with the countdown pictures, I am not on facebook.  Thanks

Here you go!

https://www.facebook.com/BaredToYouACrossfireNovel

It still wants you to log in to see the pictures. I don't do Facebook either

I just logged off fb and clicked the link and I could still see the page's timeline.

Try this link to see the countdown pictures, it worked for me (even while being logged off)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=527253100643301&set=a.412859168749362.81688.409927289042550&type=1&theater