The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Arnoldo will be back but I don't know how big the part will be.  Gideon likes to go to his restaurant so it is possible that Arnoldo will find them a booth in the back in the corner in the dark.

I think they will definitely get carry out from there when they are hiding because Eva really loved the food there :)

I don't know if SD will be upset. She has said that this will all end with a HEA, and that Gideon will want to put a ring on it. I really sisn't expect them to post something like this though.

But we really didn't expect SD to confirm that Gideon killed Nathan either...I just think that there is so much more to this book and the snapshots and snippets are a MINISCULE portion of the whole experience !!! The waiting is really getting painful!!

Yes but look what happened the last time they returned from NC if the book follows the resolution -conflict pattern...

Well it wasn't Victor eh! Poor Gideon his happiness never lasts. :(

Is this the part of the book , where Gideon finally reveals his past to Eva, and we find out who abused him.

OMG!!!

What makes the greatest promise, the scariest choice?

942322_527229537312324_350011530_n.jpg

Did this come from Sylvia's FB page?

Was it a tease? Or bad joke? Put it on take it off, see how many fans notice. It was the early hours. Down right cruel. :(

We want the real thing!

If Magdalene has spent any time at all around Gideon the past two-plus weeks, such as running into him somewhere, she'd be able to tell the guy is in a great deal of pain.

Maybe she thinks Corrine managed to screw this up for Gideon by running Eva off.

Maybe she's figured out for herself Gideon never looks at Corrine the way he looked at Eva.

Hopefully, she's hoping that Gideon will somehow manage to get Eva back.

Hopefully, she's even tried pulling Gideon aside to lecture him for being, as usual, something of an idiot when it comes to women.

Hopefully, she'll do cartwheels when Gideon manages to "get Eva back" somehow.

OK, well maybe not cartwheels. But she'll probably quietly gloat over the fact that in the end, Corrine lost.

LOL :)

944294_527253100643301_216751186_n.jpg

Can you ever truly escape the nightmares of your past?

This is the one Sylvia posted to FB, and she also posted the link to it on Twitter, so this is the official Day 13 picture.

That other one of the engagement and wedding rings? Two theories .....

1. Fake posted by some third party who knows how to use Photoshop. Internet trolls like to pull stunts for cheap thrills.
  2. Real but meant to be the final countdown picture. Though if that's true, it shoots Andie's theory the pictures are going through the chapters in reverse order (Chapter 22, 21, 20, etc ...)

My thoughts on the real picture above:

It's a guy with dark shoulder length hair, so it's safe to say it's meant to represent Gideon. The outdoor setting, wet hair and no shirt might suggest the beach (especially because we got a beach picture yesterday as the Chapter 19 snapshot).

1. One figurative meaning would be his continuing to work on his issues regarding his nightmares, which include whether or not he can return to Dr. Petersen for treatment to deal with the sleep disorder that causes him to sometimes attack Eva.
  2. Another figurative meaning would involve getting away with the killing -- will the case ever truly go away, or will the specter of it continue to hang out there? Because if they don't charge Gideon, the case status officially remains "unsolved" and so would always be in some sort of under-investigation status.

It is good!!  It takes place in present day Edinburgh, Scotland..

And some of the phrases that Sheens uses --the characters use in the book! LOL!

I have to watch AMC as when I use phrases I try to make sure they are not too Scottish so people can understand what I am saying, we Scottish do you wee a lot when speaking, aww the pair wee lass - aww the poor small girl and so on LOL :)

On Dublin is wonderful. One of my favs last year, and Samantha Young is great.

I feel terrible, I work in Edinburgh, born in Edinburgh and Scottish through and through yet not purchased this book yet, I must look for it online tonight 

:(