The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Ok! I read it! Finished in two days....soooo good! Thanks for the rec :) I really did love it...Rereading now ...lol...I'm so bad. Idk if I want to read London Rd ,it's about Jo?

I know you guys said who the author is for DUblin, but could you please tell me again, going book(s) shopping this week

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! I read it! Finished in two days....soooo good! Thanks for the rec :) I really did love it...Rereading now ...lol...I'm so bad. Idk if I want to read London Rd ,it's about Jo?

Glad you enjoyed it. London Road is Jo's story. There is also a novella out there with Ellie's story. :)

I haven't read any of those, but I did read Seven Years to Sin and Alistair was great :)

I see that Afterburn/Shock will be out together in paperback in Nov, but do we know if they will be together in ebook too? I guess it's a good value to order now while thye're less than $4 each ebook b/c paperback is $10 on Amazon. It looks good! I've decided that I really like SD...lol...her writing style is so great :)  

I wonder when she will release more info on the 4th Crossfire book...TItle, release date etc.

Hmm...I'm thinking the ambulance is Cary...maybe he's having problems w/ pain meds? I really hope it's not Corrine messing w/ our couple...Maybe the snapshot today is of them receiving the bad news?

You should try and read the Historical ones by Sylvia as well, they are really good

Nathalia Seven Years to Sin was really good! I dont usually read historical novels but I must say I was pleasantly surprised! (oops posted before reading you already read Seven years to sin)

I have all the Historical ones by Sylvia on my IPad and love reading them over and over again in-between BTY & RIY before Entwined comes out

My first thought when I saw it was Gideon getting a text from his legal team that they have dropped the case ...

My second thought was Eva finally getting that call from VICTOR asking what the HE$$ has been going on behind his back...

My third thought was Gideon texting Eva symbolizing it was safe to do so and he is in the clear...

But my fourth thought is I NEED THAT BOOK NOW !!!

My first thought when I saw it was Gideon getting a text from his legal team that they have dropped the case ...

My second thought was Eva finally getting that call from VICTOR asking what the HE$$ has been going on behind his back...

My third thought was Gideon texting Eva symbolizing it was safe to do so and he is in the clear...

But my fourth thought is I NEED THAT BOOK NOW !!!

I also think that VICTOR or more specifically VICTOR and MONICA is the SD bombshell I have been predicting... Up to this point there have been zero snapshots or snippets devoted to these 2 important people in Eva's life...It's either gonna be explosion or disappointment...Only June 4th will tell...

I would like to think that just the honeymoon scenes are being filmed in London. Although I love London, I live in Oregon and would love to see all the beauty that Oregon and Washington have, properly displayed in the movies. I too met EL and thought she was very lovely. I have never even though about comparing FSOG and the Crossfire series, they are both enjoyable and fun to read in their own rights.

As for the filming, with all the buzz around the books and the possibility of a movie being made and the casting, etc., I am surprise that it has not been made more public that filming began. Maybe I am just off the grid (with my nose in a

They haven't cast the actors yet but it's suppose to be out in April 2014

book) but on this page is the first I heard.

I am like you jls, I did love FSOG, although I hated the mistakes in it but really fell in love with Gideon and Eva, Ana and Christian had a lovely romance story but their problems were really one sided on christian's part but Gideon and Eva have more hurdles and more realistic hurdles to get over

I agree, and I think that's a huge part of the reason why I love the Crossfire series so much more. 

Sheens263, on 24 May 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:snapback.png

I am like you jls, I did love FSOG, although I hated the mistakes in it but really fell in love with Gideon and Eva, Ana and Christian had a lovely romance story but their problems were really one sided on christian's part but Gideon and Eva have more hurdles and more realistic hurdles to get over

I agree, and I think that's a huge part of the reason why I love the Crossfire series so much more. 

I like books that make me care about the characters.  FSOG made me care about C & A.  That said there were more than grammar errors.  For example when Ana was leaving the hospital Sawyer was driving and then when they arrived home Taylor jumped out the the drivers seat.  I think some of these logistic errors were the result of moving the story from fanfic to print.  I fault the editor for some of these errors but that said I liked the story and I'll read it again sometime.

My favorite genre is mystery but Sylvia's Crossfire series is such a great story that I will definitely continue to read her books religiously as they are released.  They are great stories, well written and I not only care about the characters but I feel their pain and joy.  I love when a writer can take me through every possible emotion when I'm reading. 

Sheens263, on 24 May 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:snapback.png

I like books that make me care about the characters. FSOG made me care about C & A. That said there were more than grammar errors. For example when Ana was leaving the hospital Sawyer was driving and then when they arrived home Taylor jumped out the the drivers seat. I think some of these logistic errors were the result of moving the story from fanfic to print. I fault the editor for some of these errors but that said I liked the story and I'll read it again sometime.

My favorite genre is mystery but Sylvia's Crossfire series is such a great story that I will definitely continue to read her books religiously as they are released. They are great stories, well written and I not only care about the characters but I feel their pain and joy. I love when a writer can take me through every possible emotion when I'm reading.

Sharon.

Huh. I thought I was the only one to notice the hospital blunder. Hahaha