The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

In order my favorite scenes are. 1st The Vidals library. 2nd sex in the limo the first time. 3rd Carte Blanche. 4th get-it-out-of-your-system-sex. 5th "below"(British term) job in Gideon's office. 6th limo ride to NC even though that one is bit uncomfortable at first.7th on the way to Vegas

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order my favorite scenes are. 1st The Vidals library. 2nd sex in the limo the first time. 3rd Carte Blanche. 4th get-it-out-of-your-system-sex. 5th "below"(British term) job in Gideon's office. 6th limo ride to NC even though that one is bit uncomfortable at first.7th on the way to Vegas

Are we allowed the new sex scene in chapter 1-2 of the new book pleeaasseeeee. :) make up sex is so good!

Yes, yes we are entitled to include the opening of Entwined

.....  especially because the snapshot/snippet combo for later on in Chapter 2 indicates they're going to wake up happy together in her bed the next morning, like it's Christmas morning ....

Gideon's " ... back adorned with scratches and crescent marks from my nails. I’d gripped his Arse, too, insanely turned on by the feel of it clenching and releasing as he f***** me tirelessly, stroking his long, thick c*** deep inside me. Again and again… "

So after that tear-filled desperate first time in weeks .... it's going to be make up sex making up for a couple of weeks of abstinence. All. Night. Long.

And I can't wait for him to pin her to the wall of that nightclub, her knowing he's going to be rough.

(fanning myself just thinking about it!)

..... especially because the snapshot/snippet combo for later on in Chapter 2 indicates they're going to wake up happy together in her bed the next morning, like it's Christmas morning ....

Gideon's " ... back adorned with scratches and crescent marks from my nails. I’d gripped his Arse, too, insanely turned on by the feel of it clenching and releasing as he f***** me tirelessly, stroking his long, thick c*** deep inside me. Again and again… "

So after that tear-filled desperate first time in weeks .... it's going to be make up sex making up for a couple of weeks of abstinence. All. Night. Long.

And I can't wait for him to pin her to the wall of that nightclub, her knowing he's going to be rough.

OH YEAH!!!

Coming over all unnecessary. :)

Hi Sheens,

I was just wondering are your from Europe?  I know that being a Canadian, I could understand her writing because our English is Queen's English or British English.  I think that for those readers in North America, they may not have understood her references as readily. 

Thank you for your explanation.  It was greatly appreciated and it helps me to understand your perspective more. Thanks again.

Hi GiGi, I am from Scotland UK

I think I may just go directly to chapter 9 first so I can start the nite off right on June 4th and get my engine revved up by reading that nightclub scene first thing. LOL!!

H*ll we are already ticking over, by the make up sex, in chapter 1 & 2. Foot on the throttle! Lol

.....  especially because the snapshot/snippet combo for later on in Chapter 2 indicates they're going to wake up happy together in her bed the next morning, like it's Christmas morning ....

Yes!!! The sex scene in the 1st and 2nd chapters of EWY is the best for me!!  Especially when we read Gideon's point of view from that night..... I'm feeling it, Gideon!!  

Yes!!! The sex scene in the 1st and 2nd chapters of EWY is the best for me!!  Especially when we read Gideon's point of view from that night..... I'm feeling it, Gideon!!

I love when Gideon says "touch me". And Eva says I am and then Gideon reaches around to grab her hand and puts his **** in it. I think that is sooooo hot!!

I love when Gideon says "touch me". And Eva says I am and then Gideon reaches around to grab her hand and puts his **** in it. I think that is sooooo hot!![/quote

Yesssss...!! I can visualize Henry Cavill (Gideon) looking at Scarlett Johansson (Eva) saying Touch Me..!! Oh man....!!! :) :) :) 10 Days Is Killing Me..!!

I love all the sex scenes but my favorite is the library.

It is so sexy but it is also very informative.  It shows the reader how good they can be for each other.  As a team they can get each other past all the old baggage and abusive and make a new life for one another.

I love the new one in Chapter 1 & 2.  It  is a window into their future.