The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

According to Sylvia Days FB page, the Norwaygate vendors who gave the book away early were in violation of the embargo. Publishers are trying to stem leaks worldwide. Yet another boob. Spoiling it for the rest of us.

One woman has down loaded it to her ebook.

Another woman has posted on FB that the book is out there, and she has done reading it.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Sylvia Days FB page, the Norwaygate vendors who gave the book away early were in violation of the embargo. Publishers are trying to stem leaks worldwide. Yet another boob. Spoiling it for the rest of us.

One woman has down loaded it to her ebook.

Another woman has posted on FB that the book is out there, and she has done reading it.

I just posted in the other thread that there is a review up on GR's. I'm just jealous I guess... I want Gideon now too. :)

HI LADIES!

"Best S*x Scenes"? Here are the nominees:

1) Gedeon's Show in the shower

2) Friday night's concert

3) The deck outside the house in North Carolina 

4) (truth be told...) Gedeon's dirty talk

I'm sure, though, that the best s*x scene hasn't been written yet!!!!

HI LADIES!

"Best S*x Scenes"? Here are the nominees:

1) Gedeon's Show in the shower

2) Friday night's concert

3) The deck outside the house in North Carolina 

4) (truth be told...) Gedeon's dirty talk

I'm sure, though, that the best s*x scene hasn't been written yet!!!!

Hey Gabri

I'm sure there's going to be a lot of make up sex for our two lovers. :)

I just posted in the other thread that there is a review up on GR's. I'm just jealous I guess... I want Gideon now too. :)

Delayed gratification comes to mind!

I don't want to know. I want to read it for myself. Be cross if someone lets the cat out the bag. I've waited this long.

Hey Gabri

I'm sure there's going to be a lot of make up sex for our two lovers. :)

I really need to read some let's-celebrate sex for them,  and for Cary as well!!!

Delayed gratification comes to mind!

I don't want to know. I want to read it for myself. Be cross if someone lets the cat out the bag. I've waited this long.

I'm even going to buy a e-reader to get EWY earlier than June 16!!!

I'm even going to buy a e-reader to get EWY earlier than June 16!!!

I pre-ordered a copy, but knowing my luck, it will take forever to get it, so I'm also getting an e-reader copy, I don't think I'll be able to wait much longer :) 

I pre-ordered a copy, but knowing my luck, it will take forever to get it, so I'm also getting an e-reader copy, I don't think I'll be able to wait much longer :)

You know what? I've reeeeally had enough of delaying my gratification!!!

We're nearly as frustrated as Gideon had been that first week he'd met Eva .......

..... we've never wanted something as badly  ....

.... in a long time as we want this book!

;)

Quite so!

I might even grow some "bluebells" while waiting, HA HA  :) :)

No I said ugh because she has already read it! Lol she said she got her book from the original release date of may 7th!! She doesn't give any spoilers but she does post questions she had after reading the book. I won't paste it here because I don't want those who don't want to read the review to be upset but here is the link if you're curious!

Click at your own risk!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/609599053

Hi everyone!

I have been reading this forum for a while, but I am only finally  able to post today!

May I just say that I love this forum and all your comments and it is so nice to be able to share our interest in Eva and Gideon's journey.

I loved FSOG and a friend of mine recommended BTY to me, but unfortunately I read it the first time in August 2012, I read RIY as soon as it came out and then I had to wait and wait and wait and I lost count of how many times I re-read the books. They are actually falling into pieces...

Anyway, the wait is nearly over and I can't wait and I am so happy to be able to share it with you as unfortunately most of my friends that loved FSOG, did not get as much into the Crossfire series and so I don't have anyone to discuss it with. BTW, I loved FSOG, but I love Eva and Gideon so much more!

I am confident EWY will give us much more happy time for our couple (as anticipated from Sylvia). It is well deserved for us as well as for our couple as we did not get enough happy times in RIY. I stopped trying to guess what will happen based on the clues as it was driving me crazy. Let's just say that I hope that Corinne will be gone soon (ok, I understand it is not easy to get over Gideon, but we so much need to get over her!), I suspect Cary won't find much peace and happiness in the next book, but I hope he will in the next ones. I would like an hot scene between Victor and Monica, even though I am not sure it would be good for them. 

Anyway, I am sure we won't be disappointed when we will finally read the book after such a long wait!

Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you. Sorry if my english is not always great, but my first language is Italian!

Hi everyone!

I have been reading this forum for a while, but I am only finally  able to post today!

May I just say that I love this forum and all your comments and it is so nice to be able to share our interest in Eva and Gideon's journey.

I loved FSOG and a friend of mine recommended BTY to me, but unfortunately I read it the first time in August 2012, I read RIY as soon as it came out and then I had to wait and wait and wait and I lost count of how many times I re-read the books. They are actually falling into pieces...

Anyway, the wait is nearly over and I can't wait and I am so happy to be able to share it with you as unfortunately most of my friends that loved FSOG, did not get as much into the Crossfire series and so I don't have anyone to discuss it with. BTW, I loved FSOG, but I love Eva and Gideon so much more!

I am confident EWY will give us much more happy time for our couple (as anticipated from Sylvia). It is well deserved for us as well as for our couple as we did not get enough happy times in RIY. I stopped trying to guess what will happen based on the clues as it was driving me crazy. Let's just say that I hope that Corinne will be gone soon (ok, I understand it is not easy to get over Gideon, but we so much need to get over her!), I suspect Cary won't find much peace and happiness in the next book, but I hope he will in the next ones. I would like an hot scene between Victor and Monica, even though I am not sure it would be good for them. 

Anyway, I am sure we won't be disappointed when we will finally read the book after such a long wait!

Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you. Sorry if my english is not always great, but my first language is Italian!

Welcome!!! I hope you have as much fun as I've had since I joined the forum! The ladies here are wonderful!

I agree with you on Cary not resolving things in this book but thank god we have two more left!

Btw.. Your English is great :)

No I said ugh because she has already read it! Lol she said she got her book from the original release date of may 7th!! She doesn't give any spoilers but she does post questions she had after reading the book. I won't paste it here because I don't want those who don't want to read the review to be upset but here is the link if you're curious!

Click at your own risk!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/609599053

I couldn't resist---lol