The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Good theory.

Eva won't be happy. Gideon will be apoplectic, unable to do a thing. Poetic justice, some might say.

I think Gideon will be seething if he see's Eva with Gideon but like you say he can do nothing about it but maybe when they are back alone with each other he will express to Eva how Jeleous he really is LOL :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite quote from Chapter 6 is on page 95. Eva's trying to chew Gideon out for having a security guard assigned to come between her and other people (i.e. guys) during her Las Vegas weekend. Gideon, on the other hand, is still amused by her retaliatory stunt of having some huge gorilla of a bodyguard stand between Gideon and other people while Gideon was conducting business in Arizona. And Gideon is in the process of "distracting" her by dry f***** her.

It turns me on when you challenge me, Eva." His voice lowered and became raspier, dripping with sex and sin. "It makes me want to f*** you. For a very, very long time."

End of argument.

Favorite quote from Chapter 6 is on page 95. Eva's trying to chew Gideon out for having a security guard assigned to come between her and other people (i.e. guys) during her Las Vegas weekend. Gideon, on the other hand, is still amused by her retaliatory stunt of having some huge gorilla of a bodyguard stand between Gideon and other people while Gideon was conducting business in Arizona. And Gideon is in the process of "distracting" her by dry f***** her.

It turns me on when you challenge me, Eva." His voice lowered and became raspier, dripping with sex and sin. "It makes me want to f*** you. For a very, very long time."

End of argument.

Goes to show there is a sense of humour inside Mr Cool. :)

I definitely think that Brett is going to out Eva as Golden Girl. The sparks are going to fly then:)

I agree with you.

I wonder if the Vidal family know about this? Is Chris Vidal jnr up to mischief?

I'm just wondering why Eva would go to it, if there' s a possibility she could bump into Brett. Who gave her the invite? I know she would go for Carys career. But do you think it is a publicity stunt?

I agree with you.

I wonder if the Vidal family know about this? Is Chris Vidal jnr up to mischief?

I'm just wondering why Eva would go to it, if there' s a possibility she could bump into Brett. Who gave her the invite? I know she would go for Carys career. But do you think it is a publicity stunt?

It could very well be a publicity stunt. Hmm, so many questions/theories. I need the book like NOW! LOL

I agree with you.

I have a feeling that Gideon is aware of the guest list including Eva.  Sylvia said there is going to be more alone time for our couple but what if Gideon still wants to show her off in a subtle way.  He would ask her to attend.  Also, Gideon told Eva that he will introduce Cary to any contacts that he needs they don't have to depend on his family.

The twice weekly snapshots are going in chronological order -- Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc.

If Andie's intriguing theory is right that these daily countdown pictures are going in reverse order - Chapter 22, Chapter 21, etc., then this paparazzi picture would apply to Chapter 15. Snapshot 15 for that is the man's hand grasping the bedsheet. Snapshot 16 is that red set of stairs/bleachers that might literally be a picture of a set of bleachers in Times Square.

So how's this for a theory - whatever goes on in bed earlier in Chapter 15 (sex, nightmare?) the chapter then moves to Times Square, with the cliffhanger ending being Brett, having just been talking to Eva within sight of Gideon, runs to the stage and announces "Golden" is present. Some paparazzi ambushes Eva just as Gideon approaches her.

DELICIOUS. :)

I agree with you.

I have been thinking about that and I think Brett may have invited both of them and taking Cary out to help him get over the beating would be a good thing for Eva also to spend some time with her BFF.  

We know Gideon got the connection in Reflected so I imagine Chris Jnr will probably put it together and maybe play on that.  He could make it a publicity stunt to get more sales.

It could very well be a publicity stunt. Hmm, so many questions/theories. I need the book like NOW! LOL

I think this chance meeting if you will is totally staged by GidEva for Deanna's enjoyment. Remember together they are unstoppable. Yes need the book NOW!!

I have a feeling that Gideon is aware of the guest list including Eva.  Sylvia said there is going to be more alone time for our couple but what if Gideon still wants to show her off in a subtle way.  He would ask her to attend.  Also, Gideon told Eva that he will introduce Cary to any contacts that he needs they don't have to depend on his family.

I think Gideon would actually be better for Cary's career rather than the other Vidal's so maybe Gideon's way of getting back in the good books with Cary would be to get him out there and onto some good contracts through his contacts.  Just a thought :)

I have been thinking about that and I think Brett may have invited both of them and taking Cary out to help him get over the beating would be a good thing for Eva also to spend some time with her BFF.  

We know Gideon got the connection in Reflected so I imagine Chris Jnr will probably put it together and maybe play on that.  He could make it a publicity stunt to get more sales.

Absolutely Chris Jr will be salivating for more reasons than one...

End of argument.

Oh Yea!!!

Absolutely Chris Jr will be salivating for more reasons than one...

I think Chris Jnr thought he had a chance with Eva after the end of Reflected when she went to lunch with him as a kind of get Gideon back after his date with Corrine :)

I think this chance meeting if you will is totally staged by GidEva for Deanna's enjoyment. Remember together they are unstoppable. Yes need the book NOW!!

You could be right. I think I smell a rat?

They could be putting on a show for Deanna, manipulating the story, helping their alibi's that Gideon dumped Eva over her dalliance with Brett. The press would salivate at this story. This might strengthen Gideons alibi, thus getting the cops to finally drop the case, through lack of evidence. Oh the theories are endless. :)

They could be putting on a show for Deanna, manipulating the story, helping their alibi's that Gideon dumped Eva over her dalliance with Brett. The press would salivate at this story. This might strengthen Gideons alibi, thus getting the cops to finally drop the case, through lack of evidence. Oh the theories are endless. :)

good theory Julie :)

good theory Julie :)

[/quote

The only problem to this is, that, Brett would be collateral damage to their plan if this were true. I hope Eva wouldn't do that to him. He is just a love struck rock star. Perhaps her just being there would satisfy the media. But if Brett does announce she is there, and is the "golden girl", oops!

I think Chris Jnr thought he had a chance with Eva after the end of Reflected when she went to lunch with him as a kind of get Gideon back after his date with Corrine :)

He sure did -- in fact, he asked her point blank whether her having lunch with him had " .... anything to do with Gideon getting back together with Corrine." (page 326 - ouch)

Rather than confirm or deny it did have something to do with Gideon and Corrine, Eva instead asked Christopher point blank why did he hate Gideon so much. Christopher's response to that was to ask Eva whether she wanted to compare notes -- i.e. he was hoping she now hated Gideon too.

Rather than bluntly confirm or deny she too hated Gideon, she played along with the offer to compare notes -- and then she spent the meal listening to Christopher rant.

[/quote

The only problem to this is, that, Brett would be collateral damage to their plan if this were true. I hope Eva wouldn't do that to him. He is just a love struck rock star. Perhaps her just being there would satisfy the media. But if Brett does announce she is there, and is the "golden girl", oops!

I think that as long as Eva did not directly use Brett again -- like she did by taking him to lunch to get even with Gideon -- Brett would not be collateral damage. Spreading the truth about something in the past -- how furious Gideon was with Brett and Eva after the concert -- is really all that would be needed in order to make things harder for the cops to nail Gideon for motive.

Eva has been guilty in the recent past of sending Brett mixed messages (the kiss and then the lunch date). But she told him honestly as she went to leave the restaurant there was no chance she would take him back. He didn't take "no" as a final answer, because he obviously thinks he does have a chance. Because a part of her is still warm for his form, and at the time her relationship with Gideon was collapsing (and now is over forever, Brett would honestly believe.)

As long as Eva is clear with Brett in any direct communications she has with him that she is NOT interested, then, well, he can give it his best shot chasing her and then finally give up. The media is going to run some truths, half truths and flat out lies about them as a couple -- but hey, the gossip mongers pulled the same stunt spreading lies Cary was one of Eva's boyfriends.

I think that as long as Eva did not directly use Brett again -- like she did by taking him to lunch to get even with Gideon -- Brett would not be collateral damage. Spreading the truth about something in the past -- how furious Gideon was with Brett and Eva after the concert -- is really all that would be needed in order to make things harder for the cops to nail Gideon for motive.

Eva has been guilty in the recent past of sending Brett mixed messages (the kiss and then the lunch date). But she told him honestly as she went to leave the restaurant there was no chance she would take him back. He didn't take "no" as a final answer, because he obviously thinks he does have a chance. Because a part of her is still warm for his form, and at the time her relationship with Gideon was collapsing (and now is over forever, Brett would honestly believe.)

As long as Eva is clear with Brett in any direct communications she has with him that she is NOT interested, then, well, he can give it his best shot chasing her and then finally give up. The media is going to run some truths, half truths and flat out lies about them as a couple -- but hey, the gossip mongers pulled the same stunt spreading lies Cary was one of Eva's boyfriends.

All they really have to do is sit back and let the media work themselves into a frenzy.

I agree, Eva needs to be up front with Brett, she aint going down that road again. but will he take no gracefully, given that he wrote a song and thought about her, hoping she would turn up at his gigs. I'm sure Victor would have something to say!