The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Looks like that NYC event with Sylvia will go up on Eventbrite..  
I'm working hard on finalizing the details of the June 5th NYC event. Still planning on posting tickets today! :)

Here was the info from last week:
For those of you waiting on the NYC event information, SAVE THE DATE! June 5, in Manhattan, 6:30-8:30 PM, $30 (includes autographed copy of ENTWINED WITH YOU, tote bag, T-shirt, swag, drinks, and more!). Registration will be open to the first 200 attendees and will be managed via Eventbrite. Hope you can make it!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Caroline

I cannot find it in Sylvia Day chat on Youtube it is just listing interviews from 6 months ago, is there anyway you could post the link to it here so I can have a look at it.

thanks

Sheens

Hi sheens put in the search

Book Talk nation Sylvia day and you get it there

That's how I got it.

Hope that's helped

I don't think Gideon contacted Giroux. But maybe Giroux contacted Gideon and asked point blank if he(Gideon) and Corinne were back together. Gideon saw this as oppurtunity to get rid of Corinne and told Giroux the truth that he(Gideon) wasn't with Corinne and had no plans of getting back with her because he doesn't love her. Probably Gideon told Giroux that if he came to NYC it would show Corinne that Giroux isn't "indifferent" towards her like she thinks. So hopefully Corinne gets back with Giroux and moves back to France so Eva and Gideon don't have to worry about her unrequited love any longer.

I don't think there was abyss contact between Gideon And Giroux. Everything at this point it traceable for the police. Gideon has been working hard at his alibi and into convincing everyone he & Corrine are together.... Any contact to Giroux from Gideon text, phone call, email, etc. could compromise that. The only way they could talk would be in person, and that is difficult with them in different countries.

I hope it's not too long. While this sneaking around could be exciting, it can be exhausting too. Plus what charade will they be playing because I DON'T want to deal with the insecurities over Brett and Corrine the whole book. I need more North Carolina time. ;)

I hope it's not too long. While this sneaking around could be exciting, it can be exhausting too. Plus what charade will they be playing because I DON'T want to deal with the insecurities over Brett and Corrine the whole book. I need more North Carolina time. ;)

I completely agree.

Hello everyone! First time posting but I've been lurking around reading for a couple of weeks :D

In regards to the "19 days left" clue it coincides with what many of you have theorized with the fact that maybe Eva and Gideon are going to have to hide their relationship from the public. He would most likely either end it with Corrine or continue fooling the public by parading around with her (highly doubt Eva would be ok with this) but after seeing that pic with the question it does seem like keeping their relationship hidden will be a big part of EWY.

Hello everyone! First time posting but I've been lurking around reading for a couple of weeks :D

In regards to the "19 days left" clue it coincides with what many of you have theorized with the fact that maybe Eva and Gideon are going to have to hide their relationship from the public. He would most likely either end it with Corrine or continue fooling the public by parading around with her (highly doubt Eva would be ok with this) but after seeing that pic with the question it does seem like keeping their relationship hidden will be a big part of EWY.

Morning from sunny England , and welcome to the forum.

They just can't keep their hands off each other.

Judging by the picture, I think Gideon wanted a re-run of that first time limo ride, with Eva in that red dress!!!!

Time for your earbuds Angus!!!! Memories. Lol.

Is it time for them to come out publicly? I'm betting yes. Gideon wants everyone to know she is his? Keep suitors at bay! So long Brett!! Don't even think about it Chris Vidal.!!

But is it safe? Can they afford to take the risk?

Hi, LN Cronan

I've posted the part 2 of the yoyo__yo-you pattern when we discussed the last chapter of BTY on One Chapter A Day Re-Read thread. And I re-posted it yesterday for sscrph. I'd love to hear your comments about it *wink*

And previously, Andie, I did a parody of your  "The Unresolved Cerebrally Humorous Arguments pattern back when we were on Chapter 10 of Bared to You.

Now that we're all nearly done with the group re-read, I'm doing the whole rundown of having some fun with the yo-you pattern -- what happens during the even-numbered chapters.

Chapter 2: Eva Doesn't Play Hard To Get -- She IS Hard to Get

Result: Gideon's Got Blue Balls

Chapter 4: Gideon Can't Handle This Anymore

Result: He's Still Not Getting Any Yet - But He Gets Closer

Chapter 6: Gideon Finally Gets Some

Result: Gideon Can't Handle It

Chapter 8: Gideon Finally Gets A Girlfriend

Result: Gideon Doesn't Know How To Handle It

Chapter 10: Gideon Almost Loses Her

Result: Gideon's Got Issues

Chapter 12: Eva's Got A Handle On Her Darkness

Result: Gideon Fears He'll Scare Her Away

Chapter 14: Gideon Cannot Handle His Own Darkness

Result: Gideon Sends Eva Away

Chapter 16: Gideon Gets Control

Result: He Reaches A Sexual Deal

Chapter 18: Gideon Gets Some Love

Result: His Dream Comes True

Chapter 20: Gideon's Past Comes Back To Haunt

Result: Eva's Worst Nightmare

Chapter 22: Gideon Gets Eva To Listen

Result: For Now, Her Fears Are Laid To Rest 

I am with you Kirsten :)

It looks like he's holding her boob

Yes it does LOL, I am wondering if maybe they are having a nice romantic night in, all dressed up and dancing as in one of the snippets SD mentions them cleaning up after dinner and dancing :)

Omg, GidEva seriously better figure out how to be together publically because they probably aren't fooling anybody. They are just too much in love to hide it.

They certainly won't be able to pull it off for very long I don't think Gideon can hide that "helpless yearning" for too much longer...

Hi, LN Cronan

I've posted the part 2 of the yoyo__yo-you pattern when we discussed the last chapter of BTY on One Chapter A Day Re-Read thread. And I re-posted it yesterday for sscrph. I'd love to hear your comments about it *wink*

Hi Andie the yoyo has already started in RIY. Chapter 1 is a gloriously romantic chapter for GidEva and by lunchtime in Chapter 2 Corinne shows up and pulls her stunt at the Crosfire!! Here we go again!!

Welcome, my fellow Floridian. :)

I agree that they will be keeping their relationship hidden, but there will certainly be repercussions with that as well.

Angus doesn't have to listen to them going at it in the back of the limo -- there's a privacy window shield that goes up, which seals off the back of the car. He does, however, know when they are going at it back there -- because Gideon orders him to keep driving until Gideon tells him to stop.

The Bentley, however -- Angus is in a position to hear what's going on in back. Not that Gideon and Eva have ever had sex in that car, but they have had some very intense conversations, and sometimes Eva sits on Gideon's lap back there.