One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

As the site's high risk ob/gyn, (other than being a GidEva fanatic) I can say that a miscarriage like she had should not prohibit her from conceiving and having a baby...

As the site's high risk ob/gyn, (other than being a GidEva fanatic) I can say that a miscarriage like she had should not prohibit her from conceiving and having a baby...

Thank you.

That's good to know. She doesn't need anymore problems relating to her abuse.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all you legal eagles chime in about the legal stuff so I can only add what I know about...

I know nothing about legal stuff, my head is full of useless information I have picked up over the years. I would like to be 25 again, with all this knowledge that I have amassed. Boy! I would be dangerous? I'm 54 by the way. :)

Sylvia has indicated any possibility of children would be down the road -- after they've done a lot more working through their issues, Gideon especially. But yes, pregnancy would be emotionally complicated for Eva as well. I only hope there wouldn't be physical problems with her being able to become a mother, i.e., that early pregnancy/miscarriage having left some physical damage internally.

Yes I have thought about this also...

Line I love.

"Doctor" Gideon set one ankle on the opposite knee and settled back, creating a picture of unyielding decisiveness. "The only way I'm keeping my hands off her is if I'm dead. Find another way to fix us"

Our Gideon loves his Eva. :)

Yes I agree this is one of the best lines in the whole book especially his unyielding body language and I also think after the appointment that Gideon for once is not CLUELESS because he actually realizes that the session did not go as well as it could have; ya think? LOL

"Lucky you. You get to experience the inconvenience reserved for men with girlfriends and wives."

"I am lucky." Gideon brushed loose strands of my hair away from my temples, his own luxuriant hair falling around that chiseled face. " "and maybe, if I'm really lucky, you'll feel better tomorrow and like me again"

Oh that was so sad. Both of them sound so low and are in need of some TLC. :( :(

I know this sounds sad but I really like that line too because he is so whipped and in love with her that he can't see straight and she doesn't see it at all because she is so insecure!!

I know what you mean Juile I am beyond obsessed. I am constantly worried for them and have to remind myself they are fictional characters. Sylvia wrote their story so well its just too easy to love them.

I know what you mean Juile I am beyond obsessed. I am constantly worried for them and have to remind myself they are fictional characters. Sylvia wrote their story so well its just too easy to love them.

They're fictional characters who tap into real life emotions -- this is why we love to read. To be touched -- and to learn things too.

Sylvia has definitely captured us all in their nightmare. Comes to something when you start shouting at a book when the characters get it wrong. Just can't help it.

referring to the part in the book "reserved for married men or boyfriends"  when Eva had PMS.  Surprised that they didn't have sex during her period.  Maybe Gideon is squeemish around blood.  haha

Since you mention this.

I maintain that he saw his dad kill himself or found him after he committed suicide. Perhaps he has got a hang up about blood.

Considering periods had never cropped up in his s*x life before, I would say he was a bit out of his comfort zone(again) with this little problem.

Hello Ladies,

New member, but I've been working my way through this and the Entwined chat - what fun! You all really have some fascinating, funny, twisted, perceptive, arousing, and clever ideas! And it has definitely kept me going while I'm waiting...

Very glad I didn't discover these books until a few months ago - don't think I could have stood the long waits for books two and three.

I've been reading through all the chat so quickly, I can't quite remember if there is a consensus about the best audible recording. I listened to a little of one on YouTube a while back and didn't like it at all. Could someone let me know what to go for?

Am a paid up member of the I Hate Corinne Club and will gladly join the Deanna one as well.

One other thought I was reminded of yesterday when I saw that picture of the red dress again. It worried me when I read about Gideon ripping off Eva's undies on that first limo ride. She was wearing a dress cut extremely low in the back and slashed to the upper thigh from the bottom. Wouldn't she have been a nervous wreck with nothing underneath??? Maybe I'm a little to literal. :)

referring to the part in the book "reserved for married men or boyfriends"  when Eva had PMS.  Surprised that they didn't have sex during her period.  Maybe Gideon is squeemish around blood.  haha

I was surprised at this myself we know Christian Grey doesn't mind. LOL!!

Hello Ladies,

New member, but I've been working my way through this and the Entwined chat - what fun! You all really have some fascinating, funny, twisted, perceptive, arousing, and clever ideas! And it has definitely kept me going while I'm waiting...

Very glad I didn't discover these books until a few months ago - don't think I could have stood the long waits for books two and three.

I've been reading through all the chat so quickly, I can't quite remember if there is a consensus about the best audible recording. I listened to a little of one on YouTube a while back and didn't like it at all. Could someone let me know what to go for?

Am a paid up member of the I Hate Corinne Club and will gladly join the Deanna one as well.

One other thought I was reminded of yesterday when I saw that picture of the red dress again. It worried me when I read about Gideon ripping off Eva's undies on that first limo ride. She was wearing a dress cut extremely low in the back and slashed to the upper thigh from the bottom. Wouldn't she have been a nervous wreck with nothing underneath??? Maybe I'm a little to literal. :)

Hi Nrock, welcome!

Go to www.audible.com -- then use the search box to find Bared to You or Reflected in You. Online, you'll be able to listen to a sample several minutes long, with the sound quality a lot better than YouTube. The audio quality of the downloads themselves are even better, I think, probably something to do with the fact the digital file is now directly on a computer or tablet.

Hello Ladies,

Very true but those couture dresses are lined very expensively so I'm sure there were no worries...

Hello Ladies,

Hello and welcome

As you can see, anything goes here! Including Corinne back to France . :)

Yes I do think Eva would have been a little draughty that night, but I think that was the least of her problems. Poor girl thought she screwed up on her first date. Gideon is such a plank.

Actually I think this confirms Gideon's over concern for Eva's health and about hurting her... he knows that she would be uncomfortable

during her period and wouldn't want to hurt her in any way...

You got to give the guy credit. He won't physically hurt Eva, in any shape or form. Only emotionally, which we know why he did it. He is a big guy ;) but her comfort is paramount.

Actually I think this confirms Gideon's over concern for Eva's health and about hurting her... he knows that she would be uncomfortable

during her period and wouldn't want to hurt her in any way...

Too, he might fear that blood as part of intercourse, blood on bedsheets, could possibly end up triggering her, given the nature of Nathan's assaults on her. The rapes left both anal and vaginal scars, which meant tearing, which meant bleeding. For that matter, blood might be a trigger for Gideon too -- the story strongly suggests he may have been subjected to forcible penetration as a child himself. 

Hello Ladies,

I bet many of us would join you in the I Hate Deanna Club too!!!