Entwined With You- Chapter One

I'm hoping Ireland will help Gideon. We know she turns up at the event in Times Square. Hopefully them connecting again, through Eva's persistence, will help his trust and family issues. He needs her, as she is his only family, to give him a different kind of love. Hopefully this will aid his recovery.

I hope so too Julie, I think it will help Gideon a lot to have Ireland look up to him and need him, :)

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI FROM ITALY!!!

I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from Chap. 1 and 2 of Entwined!!!

What can I say? I've just finished reading the chapters and I'm crying hot tears of happiness with their coming together again (and I won't say the pun is intended!).

I've never experienced this level of involvement... I'm really speechless.

CIAO!

HI FROM ITALY!!!

What can I say? I've just finished reading the chapters and I'm crying hot tears of happiness with their coming together again (and I won't say the pun is intended!).

CIAO!

Evening Gabri

I knew you wouldn't be able to keep away. Yes it was plenty hot in New York City that night! Gideon is back!

But there is trouble ahead, with Deanna Johnson. Eva's got her card marked though.

CIAO!

HI FROM ITALY!!!

CIAO!

I knew you'd break down! You couldn't stay away from that chapter any more than Gideon can stay away from Eva. In the end, the pull is just too powerful.

Wasn't it great, though! New Eva is in charge!!! And they're back in one another's arms!!! They'll face what comes together.

In the first chapter, surprised that Eva didn't check on Cary, since he is still recovering from the attack.  Concussion, broken arm and ribs, takes time to heal.

It says there was music was coming from his room and she assumed either Tatiana or Trey was there.

In the first chapter, surprised that Eva didn't check on Cary, since he is still recovering from the attack.  Concussion, broken arm and ribs, takes time to heal.

By then, too, almost three weeks had passed since he had been attacked. The round-the-clock nursing was gone, and Tatiana had done some rather kinky nursing  of him ;) 

He was well enough to go out for a quiet night on the town with Eva, Monica and Stanton the prior Saturday and physically up to getting laid again. And during the day, he was now out on the couch instead of bed ridden.

BUT .... he still was on pain meds, something Eva had to remind him of when she brought home sparkling juice instead of wine he was hoping for Tuesday night. It'll be weeks before the fractures heal and he's in shape to work again.

HI FROM ITALY!!!

CIAO!

Hi Gabri so glad you can join the discussion now !! Wasn't it amazing, cant wait till June 4th!!!

I'm hoping Ireland will help Gideon. We know she turns up at the event in Times Square. Hopefully them connecting again, through Eva's persistence, will help his trust and family issues. He needs her, as she is his only family, to give him a different kind of love. Hopefully this will aid his recovery.

Just had a thought Julie, what if Gideon has already broken up with Corrine and is taking Ireland to social events to show that he is not with anyone but he is also taking time to spend with his sister to get to know her, it would serve two purposes, 1 making the cops and press think he is single again and 2 getting to know his sister which is long overdue which I know is probably more at the  request of Eva

Just had a thought Julie, what if Gideon has already broken up with Corrine and is taking Ireland to social events to show that he is not with anyone but he is also taking time to spend with his sister to get to know her, it would serve two purposes, 1 making the cops and press think he is single again and 2 getting to know his sister which is long overdue which I know is probably more at the  request of Eva

Hopefully Corinne has gone the way of the dodo by now.

I wonder who invited Eva, I bet it was the weasel(Chris Vidal).

Also, I think another reason for Gideon going, was because Brett's band will be there. It will be torture for Gideon not being able to interact with Eva in public. Gideon has got to remain stoic, or the games up.

Hopefully Corinne has gone the way of the dodo by now.

I wonder who invited Eva, I bet it was the weasel(Chris Vidal).

Also, I think another reason for Gideon going, was because Brett's band will be there. It will be torture for Gideon not being able to interact with Eva in public. Gideon has got to remain stoic, or the games up.

I know Julie, it is going to be torture for Gideon, although maybe he and Eva agreed to meet there in secret and it probably was Chris Jnr that did the invite in his way to try and get to Gideon and to try and get his way with Eva or to rock the boat with Brett and Eva, he is devious we all know that so you do not know what goes through that man's mind.

I hope Gideon and Ireland have fun together and if Chris Jnr and his parents are there I hope that they see how happy she is to be with a big brother who actually wants to spend some time with her and I think that will make her mum go mad.  Way to go Ireland lol :)

Throwing out thoughts:

• The Times Square event is a music industry event - Vidal Records definitely is involved at the very least, and perhaps the event is solely organized by the label itself.
  • Gideon, who owns the majority of the shares in the company, up to this point hasn't been very active in actual activities, but in recent weeks opted to get very involved, puzzling his own family as to why. Gideon's hidden motive is to be able to keep closer tabs on Six Ninths - especially Brett Kline.
  • Gideon found out through Vidal Records that Brett would be at this event. But he didn't tell Eva -- because he's still so insecure, he doesn't want her to even know Brett's in New York.
  • Gideon decided to attend the event himself, so he can literally keep an eye on Brett.
  • Gideon's family is there, including Ireland, who gets to go to these events, just like she got included in the garden party PR event weeks ago.
  • Gideon does not take Corrine with him. Perhaps he's already dumped her. Even if he hasn't, he doesn't want her near him when photographers might be roaming. Plus not having her there gives him more freedom to roam himself.
  • Meanwhile, Eva's still keeping her head in the sand, so on her own she didn't know Brett was in town, much less that he'd be in Times Square.
  • Cary, still up to his Brett mischief as would-be matchmaker, persuades Eva to go out with him to some Times Square event that Cary needs to attend for his own modeling career.
  • Eva shows and finds out the hard way Vidal Records is part of the event. But she probably figures Gideon wouldn't be there, because he's blown off Vidal Records events in the past. So she agrees to stay.
  • Cary goes off to "mingle" and he comes back with Brett in tow.
  • Gideon cannot stop himself from approaching Eva.

And .....?

Throwing out thoughts:

• The Times Square event is a music industry event - Vidal Records definitely is involved at the very least, and perhaps the event is solely organized by the label itself.
  • Gideon, who owns the majority of the shares in the company, up to this point hasn't been very active in actual activities, but in recent weeks opted to get very involved, puzzling his own family as to why. Gideon's hidden motive is to be able to keep closer tabs on Six Ninths - especially Brett Kline.
  • Gideon found out through Vidal Records that Brett would be at this event. But he didn't tell Eva -- because he's still so insecure, he doesn't want her to even know Brett's in New York.
  • Gideon decided to attend the event himself, so he can literally keep an eye on Brett.
  • Gideon's family is there, including Ireland, who gets to go to these events, just like she got included in the garden party PR event weeks ago.
  • Gideon does not take Corrine with him. Perhaps he's already dumped her. Even if he hasn't, he doesn't want her near him when photographers might be roaming. Plus not having her there gives him more freedom to roam himself.
  • Meanwhile, Eva's still keeping her head in the sand, so on her own she didn't know Brett was in town, much less that he'd be in Times Square.
  • Cary, still up to his Brett mischief as would-be matchmaker, persuades Eva to go out with him to some Times Square event that Cary needs to attend for his own modeling career.
  • Eva shows and finds out the hard way Vidal Records is part of the event. But she probably figures Gideon wouldn't be there, because he's blown off Vidal Records events in the past. So she agrees to stay.

And .....?

Throwing out thoughts:

And .....?

Throwing out thoughts:

And .....?

Throwing out thoughts:

And .....?

Throwing out thoughts:

And .....?

Throwing out thoughts:

And .....?

I find it hard to believe that Brett would not have already contacted Eva on his own even show up at the Crossfire again...boy would that get Gideon's boxer briefs in a twist...HeHeHeHe...LOL

Throwing out thoughts:

And .....?

Cary is back to pot stirring again.

The fact that Ireland is with Gideon, will help the cover that she wanted to talk to Eva. Gideon is escorting his little sister.

Gideon and Eva put on an act to fool the public, cops that are probably mingling, and the press. Acting cool and distant. Brett gets to sing his song to Eva, letting all and sundry know that she is there. Gideon will have to keep his cool. The iceman cometh!

Chris Vidal jnr, goes into meltdown. He can hurt Gideon even more, knowing this info.

Oh the options are endless.

Cary is back to pot stirring again.

The fact that Ireland is with Gideon, will help the cover that she wanted to talk to Eva. Gideon is escorting his little sister.

Gideon and Eva put on an act to fool the public, cops that are probably mingling, and the press. Acting cool and distant. Brett gets to sing his song to Eva, letting all and sundry know that she is there. Gideon will have to keep his cool. The iceman cometh!

Chris Vidal jnr, goes into meltdown. He can hurt Gideon even more, knowing this info.

Oh the options are endless.

Unleash the hounds!!!!!

BTW, Sylvia confirmed on Twitter today that the Crossfire series definitely will run five books. She's been discussing that possibility for weeks, but her Tweet flat-out confirms that's the plan.

I'm hoping we don't have a bad cliffhanger. There is so much to thrash out. But so glad it's 5 books.

I'm hoping we don't have a bad cliffhanger. There is so much to thrash out. But so glad it's 5 books.

Bared to You and Reflected in You both ended in cliff-hangers, but good ones

End of Bared to You - Gideon managed to (at least for that night) lay to rest Eva's insecurities, by telling her the truth about his true past history with Corrine.

End of Reflected in You - Eva learned the truth about why Gideon pushed her away, and she ran back to him.