Entwined With You- Chapter One

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i was just thinking that. Corrine is really full of herself! I still can't get over how she was shocked that Eva didn't look like her. Who says that!!! Eva is a gorgeous curvy women. Corrine could probably be knocked over by a strong wind!

:) :) :) :)

The dark reference makes me think that the police have leaked something to Deanna...What does everyone think?

I get what your saying but if they already have so little why chance it and leak something.? That would only make gideon and Eva aware and they probably would be more careful.!?? Just my thoughts..!

It's way too intense!!! *holding up a GidEva X EVA poster*

(okay, that's my cheesy way of saying "Gideon+Eva For Ever" LOL)

I recognize the yoyo pattern here. Just like in BTY, we have the conflict in Chapter 1.

So, it's Chapter 1: The Lurking PEN

The pen, as it's shown in the snapshot, can both apply to the journalist and the penitentiary.

Are you with me, sscrph?

I forgot to mention this, I was on FB and saw a post it said it was an exclusive from SD, and in the snippet Cary was Getting out of the shower to his ringing phone, he smiled at the name and answered, the voice on the other end said can we meet to come up with a plan, Cary then says You mean something that's going to get your BROTHER and my best Friend back together and Ireland says yes..! Not sure how true it was but I meant to mention it. I'm going to see if I can find it again.!

OMG!! That would be awesome!!

But what is it that she thinks she could tell Eva about Gideon being Dark? I'm sure at this point there is nothing ANYONE can say that would make Eva turn away from him.!

But she would help as far as leaking the Brett story to help Eva and Gideon to their advantage.!

I'm hoping she doesn't find out about the Nathan story she would probably blackmail Gideon and it could her clothes in Snapshot 13..

Don't mind me just blurting out somethings till i digest it all.. lol

Yes that would explain those tired looking pumps. LOL

I forgot to mention this, I was on FB and saw a post it said it was an exclusive from SD, and in the snippet Cary was Getting out of the shower to his ringing phone, he smiled at the name and answered, the voice on the other end said can we meet to come up with a plan, Cary then says You mean something that's going to get your BROTHER and my best Friend back together and Ireland says yes..! Not sure how true it was but I meant to mention it. I'm going to see if I can find it again.!

Find that PLEASE!!!!!  I don't think Corinne has anything to do with the reporter.   Reporter always has connections with the police department.   Also, she must have heard about the fight between Brett and Gideon.  As someone else said, maybe that's the thaw in Gideon and the fact that he was kissing her in public.  He's never done that before.

I can totally see this happening.  Ireland likes Eva and Cary wants her happy.  I hope, I hope...  I hate to wish my life away but I really want June 4th to get here.

That may explain that whole Vidal Records-Times Square deal. But is it really such a good idea? Even though Cary and Ireland don't know about Gid's involvement.

It's way too intense!!! *holding up a GidEva X EVA poster*

(okay, that's my cheesy way of saying "Gideon+Eva For Ever" LOL)

I recognize the yoyo pattern here. Just like in BTY, we have the conflict in Chapter 1.

So, it's Chapter 1: The Lurking PEN

The pen, as it's shown in the snapshot, can both apply to the journalist and the penitentiary.

Are you with me, sscrph?

Definitely with you Andie:)

But what is it that she thinks she could tell Eva about Gideon being Dark? I'm sure at this point there is nothing ANYONE can say that would make Eva turn away from him.!

But she would help as far as leaking the Brett story to help Eva and Gideon to their advantage.!

I'm hoping she doesn't find out about the Nathan story she would probably blackmail Gideon and it could her clothes in Snapshot 13..

Don't mind me just blurting out somethings till i digest it all.. lol

"I couldn’t contain the ferocious swell of emotion that needed release–the love and need, the anger and fear. And the pain. God, the pain. I still felt it keenly. I wanted to tear into him. To punish as well as pleasure. To make him experience some small measure of what I had when he’d pushed me away."

I loved that Eva was being so honest with her emotional state. I can only imagine the conversation that will eventually be had.

Bath time Chapter 4

I can't deal with anymore scorned women from his past. In my opinion these women had to have some idea what they were getting into. I mean they went to bed with a man just because he's hot! I find it funny that after that they can be "scorned" or upset that he didn't want to date. I mean they didn't stop to think about that before jumping in the sack. Sorry i had to vent! LOL

Couldn't agree more :)

That may explain that whole Vidal Records-Times Square deal. But is it really such a good idea? Even though Cary and Ireland don't know about Gid's involvement.

No this is not from SD it is a page that a few people who write as Gideon and Eva, Cary, Ireland etc do stories to keep everyone going until the book comes out, like a Fanfiction page, it is quite good really to see how they think things have progressed between the books but it is not from Sylvia :)

Find that PLEASE!!!!!  I don't think Corinne has anything to do with the reporter.   Reporter always has connections with the police department.   Also, she must have heard about the fight between Brett and Gideon.  As someone else said, maybe that's the thaw in Gideon and the fact that he was kissing her in public.  He's never done that before.

I'm looking..! I knew I should have screenshot it when I saw it but I NEVER saw that snippet on SD website so I was second guessing it..! But now that Eva said she's keeping it from Cary ( which I knew she would do) it makes since now.. Shame on me..!!

I tried to find this on her FB page. I couldn't locate it:( Hopefully others will have some luck.

No this is not from SD it is a page that a few people who write as Gideon and Eva, Cary, Ireland etc do stories to keep everyone going until the book comes out, like a Fanfiction page, it is quite good really to see how they think things have progressed between the books but it is not from Sylvia :)

Wait you saw it to..! So I'm NOT going crazy..!

So what does everyone think? Obviously this reporter is going to be trouble.

OMG Kirsten, I have just finished reading chapter 1 and the bit from Chapter 2, God Sylvia is a great writer, I was so on the edge of my seat at work LOL thinking Oh No poor Gideon being so worried about Eva's reaction and how Eva eased him, Oh I can't wait for the book now, will just have to keep re-reading these until the book comes out.

Don't trust that reporter though, she seems a bit nasty, I can't take any more women drama or another Corrine, so I hope the fact that Eva has nothing to say or is not making a bigger deal of the break up will see this woman go away :)