Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

She took a TON of flack for the sporadic RIY release. They aren't even releasing the book on Netgalley or Edelweiss so I am surprised they are giving them out.

I think as soon as it was leaked it should have been released to everyone..! I'm assuming the ppl that it was handed to were told not to share (maybe) idk all I know is I'm reading that d#mn book tonight..!! And I wish I could share with all of you..! It's going to suck being in the know.!! :(

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think as soon as it was leaked it should have been released to everyone..! I'm assuming the ppl that it was handed to were told not to share (maybe) idk all I know is I'm reading that d#mn book tonight..!! And I wish I could share with all of you..! It's going to suck being in the know.!! :(

Guuuurl enjoy the h e l l out of the book!! Lol

I could wait till Tuesday but I can't lol..! I never go to get house cause I HATE driving to that side it's like 25 minutes each way..! Oh but I'm leaving work and going straight to her house TONIGHT..!!

You enjoy it lady!

We would do the same as you, given half a chance.

LOL. I get that being in the know part. I wouldn't read this today if I had a hardcopy because I read with a buddy and she's in the UK so she wouldn't have a copy. I love reading a book, but pulling it apart afterwards with her, or on a site like this adds to my pleasure. On Tuesday there will be a spoiler thread set up on www.Maryse.net if you want to come there and chat I'm sure the ladies would welcome you with open arms. :)

As far as the release, I agree once it was out there it should have been out there for everyone.

LOL. I get that being in the know part. I wouldn't read this today if I had a hardcopy because I read with a buddy and she's in the UK so she wouldn't have a copy. I love reading a book, but pulling it apart afterwards with her, or on a site like this adds to my pleasure. On Tuesday there will be a spoiler thread set up on www.Maryse.net if you want to come there and chat I'm sure the ladies would welcome you with open arms. :) As far as the release, I agree once it was out there it should have been out there for everyone.

I won't be a trader and go to another site,I'd rather share with you ladies.!! Lol :)

Really??! How exciting! I didn't know they'd give the book early  :(

Actually some stores will put a book out early.  I guess they don't really pay much attention to release dates and put them out when they arrive.  There are other stores, Barnes & Noble for example, who will have the books in their backrooms but won't put them out until the release date.  I've gone into the store and ask them for a book like a day or two earlier only to be told, we have copies and we can save you one but we can't sell them until the actual release date.  You can usually find them early at larger places like department stores and sometime drug stores that may carry them.  Places where they have employees replacing stock without really giving much thought to something as trivial (to them) as a release date.

Ok I have an idea..!

Let's start June 7th at 9am ( same time as the snapshots were posted). We can do 1 chapter a day along with the snapshot, that way we all are on the same page and everyone can keep up with the discussion.!

Sound good.!?

this is what I agreed to in my earlier post!!! I'd say it's perfect. :D

This is what he said:

"Put it this way, I've not read a script, spoken to a producer or a director," Cavill said during a press conference, adding, "Not exactly chaste writing, is it. I've always preferred the implied sex scene anyway, because having it spelled out always seems a bit tacky. Sex is so readily available to us in every form of media now, so it's no longer that exciting on screen."

Sorry ladies, Sherri my friend went to that fair in NY yesterday or the day before not sure which day but she has EWY it was in the gift bag, so I'm reading it TONIGHT..! But I will sit on my hands till June 7th..!

So jealous! Enjoy the weekend with Gideon and Eva! I look forward to next Friday chatting about Chapter 2.

Yes.. She read it and what she's saying it was NOTHING anybody is guessing.! But I'll know more tonight..! Lucky I don't work tomorrow because I plan on reading it twice..!!

I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!!

This is what he said:

"Put it this way, I've not read a script, spoken to a producer or a director," Cavill said during a press conference, adding, "Not exactly chaste writing, is it. I've always preferred the implied sex scene anyway, because having it spelled out always seems a bit tacky. Sex is so readily available to us in every form of media now, so it's no longer that exciting on screen."

He's absolutely right!! Sex on a written page can convey so many diverse feelings and emotions, as we all know so well; explicit sex on the screen is so much less of a medium that I think people at Lionsgate are going to have a h.e.l.l of a job.

LOL. The Book Expo at the Javis center? I'm glad your friend got a copy, but it annoys me that everyone and their mother seem to be getting copies, when we were all supposed to get it at the same time. I guess in theory it was a good idea, but obviously it's been an epic fail.

I so agree with you here Kirsten, it really is not fair

SQUEEEEE!!!! Mrs. C is the first regular here to be able to read it .... so psyched because I know you'll be classy about it, unlike some people over on Goodreads (honestly, does Deanna Johnson ghostwrite over there, LOL)

Good one LN, lucky you Mrs C, enjoy x