Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crazy part about all this is she's not even a crossfire fan, but she knows I am. Another one of her friends took her to that convention thingy and she knew I would want that book..! She basically only read it because she wanted to see what all my fuss was about..! She's a bird brain because she didn't read BTY OR RIY so it was pointless to read this, but I must say at least she thought of me because I wanted this book back in December..! Lol so I'm going home to cook dinner for my kiddos and I know I'll be sneaking looking in the book while I'm cooking, but once I'm done and everyone is in the bed I'm going to grab my shower and my Heineken and start my journey..!! :)

For some reason I want to read from the end to the beginning..!! Idk

The crazy part about all this is she's not even a crossfire fan, but she knows I am. Another one of her friends took her to that convention thingy and she knew I would want that book..! She basically only read it because she wanted to see what all my fuss was about..! She's a bird brain because she didn't read BTY OR RIY so it was pointless to read this, but I must say at least she thought of me because I wanted this book back in December..! Lol so I'm going home to cook dinner for my kiddos and I know I'll be sneaking looking in the book while I'm cooking, but once I'm done and everyone is in the bed I'm going to grab my shower and my Heineken and start my journey..!! :)

For some reason I want to read from the end to the beginning..!! Idk

You do it anyway you want. Just savour it, and think of us, just a little bit green eyed, wishing we were you! Lol

I got my book also, just posted on the other site, I was in my local Asda/Walmart supermarket, searching for a magazine to do until next week and I spotted the book so I just had to take it, I will have to cancel my Amazon order now.  When at the checkout even the till assistant asked where I got the book as she was waiting for it on 6th so she is going to purchase it in her break, we got onto the subject of Gideon and Eva, it was so much fun.

Got to pick my brother and sister in law up from the airport tonight well tomorrow morning at 2am so guess I will be reading all night now, don't worry I will keep mum until 7th June

If anyone is need an Asda/Walmart maybe you should have a look.  Shaz, my one was the big one in Livingston.

Sheens xx so excited and so very very happy :D

I got my book also, just posted on the other site, I was in my local Asda/Walmart supermarket, searching for a magazine to do until next week and I spotted the book so I just had to take it, I will have to cancel my Amazon order now.  When at the checkout even the till assistant asked where I got the book as she was waiting for it on 6th so she is going to purchase it in her break, we got onto the subject of Gideon and Eva, it was so much fun.

Got to pick my brother and sister in law up from the airport tonight well tomorrow morning at 2am so guess I will be reading all night now, don't worry I will keep mum until 7th June

If anyone is need an Asda/Walmart maybe you should have a look.  Shaz, my one was the big one in Livingston.

Sheens xx so excited and so very very happy :D

I'm away visiting family and there's not an Asda here!

iTunes now that everywhere else is releasing the book get it on it!

Sheens hope your enjoying the book ! Its going to be hard to stay silent until 7th! It would be for me !!

LOL. The Book Expo at the Javis center? I'm glad your friend got a copy, but it annoys me that everyone and their mother seem to be getting copies, when we were all supposed to get it at the same time. I guess in theory it was a good idea, but obviously it's been an epic fail.

Same here

Sheens hope your enjoying the book ! Its going to be hard to stay silent until 7th! It would be for me !!

Such a shame Shaz, but I am sure they will still have it on the shelves tomorrow or Monday, I think the shops will go mad next week when the official release date comes out :)

Same here

Kirsten I am so glad you posted that I am seriously irritated to the point I want to throw something this has really been bungled by someone on the publishing end and it is so unfair to loyal readers the people getting it first probably haven't even read the other books I am effing pi$$ed!!

Kirsten I am so glad you posted that I am seriously irritated to the point I want to throw something this has really been bungled by someone on the publishing end and it is so unfair to loyal readers the people getting it first probably haven't even read the other books I am effing pi$$ed!!

I am sending a nastygram to Penguin. This happened with RIY and is why they were so strict with the release day. It really annoys me that it has happened AGAIN. This book has been at my local retailer for 2 weeks why can I not buy it? Haven't I waited long enough?

I am sending a nastygram to Penguin. This happened with RIY and is why they were so strict with the release day. It really annoys me that it has happened AGAIN. This book has been at my local retailer for 2 weeks why can I not buy it? Haven't I waited long enough?

Im hoping book 4 will go smoothly but practically I've lost all hope with Penguin. I just want the d a m n book. 

Book In Hand....!! Honestly I'm scared to read it..!! Lol

OMG   not fair.....post a picture of it so that we can see what the cover looks like and we can all drool.....still not fair....I bet Amazon doesn't send it out until Tuesday  :(

Sorry ladies, Sherri my friend went to that fair in NY yesterday or the day before not sure which day but she has EWY it was in the gift bag, so I'm reading it TONIGHT..! But I will sit on my hands till June 7th..!

sooooo green with envy. :D

Hi Kirsten, 

Your bookstore shouldn't have put the book on the shelves at all.  It is seriously unkind to the customer..."you can look, but you can't touch...".  I have to say that I am disappointed that some of the stores have been releasing the books early.  It really is unfair to the rest of the loyal readers.  Don't get me wrong, I am happy for those who got their hands on the books early, it is just frustrating for the rest of us who have had to wait. 

OMG   not fair.....post a picture of it so that we can see what the cover looks like and we can all drool.....still not fair....I bet Amazon doesn't send it out until Tuesday  :(

Hi Jmhope, 

What country do you live in?  Sylvia Day has posted a copy of what the book cover will be on her website. You may want to take a look at that, if it helps. 

Hi ShazScott1980,

Did you get your book yet?  Has the book been released in your country yet?

Book In Hand....!! Honestly I'm scared to read it..!! Lol

Hi MrsCrossfire, 

What country do you live in?  How did you get your hot little hands on the book first?  Where oh where did you get this latest installment?  If this keeps up with all of the releases I am going to have to move to your country and camp out near that local store to get my hands on the next book.  Sigh!

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking about what everyone was saying about how to go about setting up how to handle the book discussions.  Might I suggest that we first start out by giving our impressions on what we all thought about the book and how some of the theories may or may not have panned out. 

If we start out that way, it may give the readers another opportunity to go back and reread the book again if anyone so choses to do so.  It may also give each person time to digest and assess what they read before we go into an in-depth analysis of what we read. 

In that way, if we have each had some time to give our general impressions first, then when we go back and analyse, we may come from  more solid literary ground.

What does everyone think?