Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have an idea..!

Let's start June 7th at 9am ( same time as the snapshots were posted). We can do 1 chapter a day along with the snapshot, that way we all are on the same page and everyone can keep up with the discussion.!

Sound good.!?

Like this!!

Kisten, Imagine my delight when I come into work this morning, tired wishing it was the weekend and to see this pic of our gorgeous Henry, thank you, thank you, thank you, for putting this one up, Oh I am going to have a good day now sitting looking at this face Yeah!!!!!! :)

He is quite handsome. :) I've been keeping my GR's Entwined with You page open so I can stare. :)

Ok I have an idea..!

Let's start June 7th at 9am ( same time as the snapshots were posted). We can do 1 chapter a day along with the snapshot, that way we all are on the same page and everyone can keep up with the discussion.!

Sound good.!?

Works for me -- let's start, though with Chapter 2. We've seen all of Chapter 1.

We could discuss a chapter a day, just like we re-read a chapter a day.

I won't be writing chapter summaries, though, like I had daily during the re-read project. that'd be handing out every single spoiler, too tempting.

Works for me -- let's start, though with Chapter 2. We've seen all of Chapter 1.

I won't be writing chapter summaries, though, like I had daily during the re-read project. that'd be handing out every single spoiler, too tempting.

I'm on board.

Thank you ladies.

I like this idea.  I'm looking forward to solving old questions and asking new ones.  It is great meeting with all of you regularly.

Sorry ladies, Sherri my friend went to that fair in NY yesterday or the day before not sure which day but she has EWY it was in the gift bag, so I'm reading it TONIGHT..! But I will sit on my hands till June 7th..!

Sorry ladies, Sherri my friend went to that fair in NY yesterday or the day before not sure which day but she has EWY it was in the gift bag, so I'm reading it TONIGHT..! But I will sit on my hands till June 7th..!

I am so jealous.  I was hoping to get to New York when I was in Baltimore but I couldn't work it in.

Lucky you!!! Two weeks ago I would've been pea green with envy but June 4th is around the corner so at this point I could care less about the wait lol so I truly hope you enjoy it! :)

LOL. The Book Expo at the Javis center? I'm glad your friend got a copy, but it annoys me that everyone and their mother seem to be getting copies, when we were all supposed to get it at the same time. I guess in theory it was a good idea, but obviously it's been an epic fail.

I'm so envious...did your friend read it.

Really??! How exciting! I didn't know they'd give the book early  :(

Lucky you!!! Two weeks ago I would've been pea green with envy but June 4th is around the corner so at this point I could care less about the wait lol so I truly hope you enjoy it! :)

I could wait till Tuesday but I can't lol..! I never go to get house cause I HATE driving to that side it's like 25 minutes each way..! Oh but I'm leaving work and going straight to her house TONIGHT..!!

LOL. The Book Expo at the Javis center? I'm glad your friend got a copy, but it annoys me that everyone and their mother seem to be getting copies, when we were all supposed to get it at the same time. I guess in theory it was a good idea, but obviously it's been an epic fail.

I think the retailers releasing the book early was where it went wrong but as far as that convention, that I know of SD herself was there so it seems fitting it would have been in the goodie bag.! Whoever won that lunch date with SD is getting a copy of it also and think that's today or tomorrow, she probably had the right to give the book out at certain events but the ones closer to the release date.!

I'm so envious...did your friend read it.

Yes.. She read it and what she's saying it was NOTHING anybody is guessing.! But I'll know more tonight..! Lucky I don't work tomorrow because I plan on reading it twice..!!

I think the retailers releasing the book early was where it went wrong but as far as that convention, that I know of SD herself was there so it seems fitting it would have been in the goodie bag.! Whoever won that lunch date with SD is getting a copy of it also and think that's today or tomorrow, she probably had the right to give the book out at certain events but the ones closer to the release date.!

She took a TON of flack for the sporadic RIY release. They aren't even releasing the book on Netgalley or Edelweiss so I am surprised they are giving them out.