Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

As for the books/shoes love issue, my position is that of Cary's. I don't seem to be able to limit my love to just one or the other. I simply go through phases: at one time I dote on shoes, at others I can't keep away from my favourite book-shop for more than two days. There will never be enough of both in my life!:)

Hah!! LUV this!! :) :)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right! It's definitely high time I started buying from Amazone. lol

Hi Gabri, 

It will take anywhere from 10-30 days for a book to clear through Amazon.com and then travel internationally where it will take anywhere from 10-16 days to clear customs.  You are better off buying the book at your local bookstore unfortunately.  The shipping and importing laws are very strict and depending on what the relations are between each country,  you may end up waiting longer.   That was my personal experience when I lived in Italy (as well as in other parts of Europe at the time).

Hi Gabri, 

It will take anywhere from 10-30 days for a book to clear through Amazon.com and then travel internationally where it will take anywhere from 10-16 days to clear customs.  You are better off buying the book at your local bookstore unfortunately.  The shipping and importing laws are very strict and depending on what the relations are between each country,  you may end up waiting longer.   That was my personal experience when I lived in Italy (as well as in other parts of Europe at the time).

Morning ladies.

It would be quicker for me to hop on a plane with a copy, and come to beautiful Italy. :)

Morning ladies.

It would be quicker for me to hop on a plane with a copy, and come to beautiful Italy. :)

You just want to go on holiday Julie, just admit it now, especially with the weather we are getting just now YUK!!! :(

You just want to go on holiday Julie, just admit it now, especially with the weather we are getting just now YUK!!! :(

When can we turn our heating off?

Gideon and Eva better bring their thermals if they come here! But then they have their love to keep them warm/hot!!! ;)

Hi ladies,

I hope I get my copy on the fourth as well. I just wanna cry every time I go to the bookstore they tell me they don't know when they getting them :-(

Hi Bookworm, 

If you have a post-office box or an address where a book can be sent, then I will send you a book from Canada.  I can assure you that book will arrive before your bookstore fills up its shelves.  I would be more than happy to do that for you.  Let me know. 

GiGi

Don't think I have either, could you imagine this being a topic in the schools, everyone who studies it as much as we all do would get A+ on the results 

If this keeps up, then we are all going to end up attending Sylvia Day University.  The only decisions that we will have to make is which book we would like to major/or minor in...Bared To You, Reflected In You, Entwined In You....sigh! 

If this keeps up, then we are all going to end up attending Sylvia Day University.  The only decisions that we will have to make is which book we would like to major/or minor in...Bared To You, Reflected In You, Entwined In You....sigh! 

I think that is a great idea, we could study all the books

Hi Bookworm,

If you have a post-office box or an address where a book can be sent, then I will send you a book from Canada. I can assure you that book will arrive before your bookstore fills up its shelves. I would be more than happy to do that for you. Let me know.

GiGi

Hi Gigi, :D that would be awesome. Will be going to a couple of bookstores this weekend. If I don't get the date out of them I will let you. Thank you so much you are a darling.

Lovies Me

Hi Gabri, 

Good morning GiGi!

thank you so much for your insights in the shipment/import department. I 'm a newbie and  obviously needing all the info I can get! I'll have to be patient....

Morning ladies.

When can we turn our heating off?

Gideon and Eva better bring their thermals if they come here! But then they have their love to keep them warm/hot!!! ;)

Well then there is the snapshot of the Aston Martin so you never know!!

This sounds wonderful. If only there were such a place. I wouldn't mind university as much ;) 

I've spent as much time or more with these books as I have with the books for my classes.

Lol me too! I'm so glad I'm not taking classes this semester because I know I won't be able to stay away from EWY!

I'm so glad its summer--I was so close to taking summer classes. The only good thing about being a Literature major is reading :) 

Even if I were still in school, I'm sure I would have spent a lot of time with EWY :) 

I'm so glad its summer--I was so close to taking summer classes. The only good thing about being a Literature major is reading :)

Even if I were still in school, I'm sure I would have spent a lot of time with EWY :)

Me too! I would've spent the entire time analyzing Gideon. I should talk to my psych professors and propose a psych course on the entire Crossfire series! 

Me too! I would've spent the entire time analyzing Gideon. I should talk to my psych professors and propose a psych course on the entire Crossfire series! 

Oh, that would be really interesting! There's obviously a good amount that you could pull from the books. 

I know, but a girl can only dream. If I dont have Ph.D at the end of my name my opinion is worth less than garbage lol plus this forum is awesome! Im so glad I joined :)

I definitely know that feeling! Me too, I'm so happy I signed up, you ladies are all awesome! :) 

Hi Gigi, :D that would be awesome. Will be going to a couple of bookstores this weekend. If I don't get the date out of them I will let you. Thank you so much you are a darling.

Lovies Me

Hi Bookworm, 

Just let me know when, I will Fedex it to you, so you can have it a little faster.  No one should be deprived of their Crossfire Series.

Good morning GiGi!

thank you so much for your insights in the shipment/import department. I 'm a newbie and  obviously needing all the info I can get! I'll have to be patient....

Hi Gabri, 

I hope that your book gets to you sooner rather than later.  I know that the mail system can be a little slow but I am hoping for you that you will receive your book at your local bookstore faster.  Try not to worry so much about catching up.  I read like a turtle and by the time you have gotten your book and finish reading it, I may be done reading my copy.  Sigh!

This sounds wonderful. If only there were such a place. I wouldn't mind university as much ;)

I've spent as much time or more with these books as I have with the books for my classes.

Hi Chenolyn, 

Could you just imagine having to do a dissertation on one of the books or a presentation on one of the chapters from one of the books?  The thought of having to write more papers, makes my eyes want to pop out of my head.  Sigh!

Hi Bookworm, 

Just let me know when, I will Fedex it to you, so you can have it a little faster.  No one should be deprived of their Crossfire Series.

Hi Gigi will do. ;) hugglies

Hi Chenolyn, 

Could you just imagine having to do a dissertation on one of the books or a presentation on one of the chapters from one of the books?  The thought of having to write more papers, makes my eyes want to pop out of my head.  Sigh!

Oh, I could only imagine, but I think I wouldn't mind so much having to write on one of these books :) 

I am so glad its the summer though, I've written enough papers this year. 

Hi Chenolyn, 

As much as I hate APA format papers I would gladly write a dissertation on the books!.... Yes I'm crazy like that. Is it June 4th yet?!? I've lost my mind!

As much as I hate APA format papers I would gladly write a dissertation on the books!.... Yes I'm crazy like that. Is it June 4th yet?!? I've lost my mind!

I think it would be fun to do a paper on these books.  For me, it would be one assignment that I would really enjoy working on