Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree don't think I've give any assignment as much attention as I have to these books and the upcoming EWY !

I've read and re read the books too many times to mention then listened to it and had great fun on the forum brain storming what we expect to be revealed in the coming Gideon and Eva crossfire story !

I know what you mean. 

I agree don't think I've give any assignment as much attention as I have to these books and the upcoming EWY !

I've read and re read the books too many times to mention then listened to it and had great fun on the forum brain storming what we expect to be revealed in the coming Gideon and Eva crossfire story !

I've lost count how many times I've read them, and I'm sure its going to be the same once EWY comes out. 

I've still yet to listen to them too. I've heard that the recordings were pretty good. 

I've lost count how many times I've read them, and I'm sure its going to be the same once EWY comes out. 

I've still yet to listen to them too. I've heard that the recordings were pretty good.

The audio books take it to a new level. The way Jill Redfield expresses herself, is good. You pick up things differently to how you might read it.

Will it be 1 chapter a day for 3 weeks, or dive straight in, to the meaty bits?

I think a chapter a day would be a good way of doing it as I think if we all just jump on an analyse it all everyone else may get lost, I know I would LOL :)

isnt it obvious that we are all staying up the enitre first night to finish it...I can just imagine all the night lights on across the world...

They may even see it from space, twinkle twinkle little lights all over the world, what an awesome sight that would be

The men have been pre-warned, get your own dinner and plan a lads night out. GIDEONS BACK. YAY!!!

I am ok there Julie as my hubby works Tuesday nights and as the 4th is on a Tuesday I will be in 7th heaven yeah!! :)

Don't think I have either, could you imagine this being a topic in the schools, everyone who studies it as much as we all do would get A+ on the results 

And after we feast on Entwined, our appetite will grow even more -- bring on Book Four!!!!

I think that will be the hardest part LN as we will want book 4 and as of yet we do not know how long it will take for that one to be published :(

Can you order a copy from amazon? Do they deliver to South Africa?

They do :-), thinking of just pre-ordering from kindle, then will just buy the paper bag when they have stock :-))

They do :-), thinking of just pre-ordering from kindle, then will just buy the paper bag when they have stock :-))

I'm buying a traditional book copy at my neighborhood indie bookstore, because I love books, I love bookstores -- and in the case of favorite books, I like to keep them in my bookcase, where the sight of them makes me warm and fuzzy.

I am also buying the Kindle version so that I can carry it -- and other favorite books -- around in my virtual bookcase. So no matter where I am, if I'm in the mood to re-read parts of a favorite book, it's right there.

I'm also getting the audiobook, also from Amazon (its audible.com site) via MP3 download. I can play the audiobook on my Kindle, my iPod and/or my computer.

So Penguin (and Amazon) are getting a chunk of business from me next week. All I ask in return is those companies go out of their way to make Sylvia happy :)

I'm buying a traditional book copy at my neighborhood indie bookstore, because I love books, I love bookstores -- and in the case of favorite books, I like to keep them in my bookcase, where the sight of them makes me warm and fuzzy.

I am also buying the Kindle version so that I can carry it -- and other favorite books -- around in my virtual bookcase. So no matter where I am, if I'm in the mood to re-read parts of a favorite book, it's right there.

I'm also getting the audiobook, also from Amazon (its audible.com site) via MP3 download. I can play the audiobook on my Kindle, my iPod and/or my computer.

So Penguin (and Amazon) are getting a chunk of business from me next week. All I ask in return is those companies go out of their way to make Sylvia happy :)

I love bookstores too, I buy more books than I do food lol. I would like to try the audiobooks. I just got a mini iPad :-), my galaxy tablet it's now feeling neglected.

Hypothetical ... send me and many of my gal pals on a trip to a mall, and give us the hypothetical choice: bookstore or shoe store. Both stores are having a huge sale, but each of us has to choose one or the other, because we can't hit both stores ....

Most of my friends will go for the shoe store.

But some of us, like me, will pick the bookstore instead.

That's the mark of a true bookworm. Wants to buy books even more than wants to buy shoes ;)

Hypothetical ... send me and many of my gal pals on a trip to a mall, and give us the hypothetical choice: bookstore or shoe store. Both stores are having a huge sale, but each of us has to choose one or the other, because we can't hit both stores ....

That's the mark of a true bookworm. Wants to buy books even more than wants to buy shoes ;)

Love book stores.

Spent hours in Books a Million, when in your country.

Get a nice warming feeling. :)

Bookstore wins.

I do love books but I would never pick books over shoes ... Just Sayin!!

I HATE shoe shopping. I'll be in the bookstore too. :P

We're lively heh!

1 Brit , 2 Scots, 1 South African, and 1 Italian.

Lol. Wot a bunch we are. :)

The Italian one will have to be catching up with you as usual! When I placed my pre-order at my favourite book-shop, I was told the release date in Italy is June 16... hopefully, it's earlier than that!!!! So GO AHEAD and keep me posted!!

The Italian one will have to be catching up with you as usual! When I placed my pre-order at my favourite book-shop, I was told the release date in Italy is June 16... hopefully, it's earlier than that!!!! So GO AHEAD and keep me posted!!

Gabri, see if you can order it from Amazon in either the U.S. or the U.K. They ship to Italy

http://www.amazon.com/International-Shipping-Direct/b?ie=UTF8&node=230659011

Sorry Ln........!!!! I love Books but I will NEVER choose book shopping over Shoe Shopping..! A girls gotta have her shoes..!!

Gabri, see if you can order it from Amazon in either the U.S. or the U.K. They ship to Italy

http://www.amazon.com/International-Shipping-Direct/b?ie=UTF8&node=230659011

You are right! It's definitely high time I started buying from Amazone. lol

As for the books/shoes love issue, my position is that of Cary's. I don't seem to be able to limit my love to just one or the other. I simply go through phases: at one time I dote on shoes, at others I can't keep away from my favourite book-shop for more than two days. There will never be enough of both in my life!:)