List your theories for Entwined With You

julie54

CAUTION:

1. I post the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net for entertainment purposes only

2. By posting the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory on sylviaday(dot)net, I exercise my rights as a member of this forum to express and share my thoughts with my fellow members

2. To my fellow members, please post your thoughts about the charts of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory after you read the complete four charts

4. To the readers of this forum at large, I advise you NOT to read my posting any further if you do NOT wish to be informed about the chart of my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory in any shape and form

Part #4

Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo Chart

SNAPSHOT                    SNIPPET*                                    CHAPTER*                                      COUNTDOWN*

16 Bleachers          [my guess: #10]                                   XVI--Resolution                        #17 love that hurts another person

[my guess: Brett gives up]   

17 A Man's Hand Holding  [my guess: #1]                         XVII--Conflict                             #18 choices that haunt  

a French Passport                                                                                                                   [my guess: Corinne]

18 Private Plane                                                               XVIII--Resolution                  #19 strong passion that can no longer hide

[my guess: Giroux's arrival/Corinne's departure

either way resulted in GidEva having a strong

passionate moment]

19 A Rose                 [my guess: micromanage--              XIX--Conflict                       #20 desires that push your partner too far

found in #4]

20 A Man's Hand                                                              XX--Resolution                     #21 hidden truth

Holding a Phone                                                                                                           [my guess: Gideon's past]

21 Prescribed Meds  [my guess: #4]                                XXI--Conflict                          #22 secrets that can protect or harm

[my guess: Gideon's abuser]

22 Video Lens**   [my guess: #5 at Eva's apartment         XXII--Resolution                   #23 a song that changes the way

(end: May, 31st)   after dinner, dancing, song, Eva's                                                     you feel

feelings towards Gideon]          

Legend:

* Error hazard. Special for the Chapter column, the error hazard applies to odd number served as conflict and even number served as resolution

** I perceive the video lens as a symbol of and/or an equipment for capturing memorable moments. In snippet #5 it's said that "I knew he wanted treasured memories like that between us" and I think this can support my speculation about the yo-yo__yo-you pattern. If Countdown Clues Day #23 coincides with snapshot #22, it's plausible that the yo-yo__yo-you pattern (DOWN) was applied to the publication of Countdown Clues prior to Countdown Clues Day #16

PS: I will get the book eventually. I just have to wait patiently *wink*

Thank you, ladies. I'm having so much fun in this forum *hugs*

GidEva X EVA

[yep, that's my cheesy way of saying "Gideon+Eva For Ever *wink*]

UP DATE:

I just saw the Countdown Clues Day #1. I think my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory is incorrect *LOL*

I  really treasure the brain gym HAHA!!

Ya done good, kiddo!!!

And just think how much fun you can have shortly doing a chart linking all the threads this time knowing what each snapshot meant and what the Penguin countdown picture quotes meant too.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andie you're a rockstar for being able to come up with your puzzle! Its amazing!

Julie... You scared me there for a sec. (not with the rant but with the news of the delivery date)

Thank god you're getting it the 6th!

When I checked my account this morning, it said delivery estimate was the 10th. Which meant they were originally posting on the 6th? Dunderheads! About an hour later I got an email saying will arrive on the 6th. Reckon people are cancelling, because they already have the book. Happy though.:)

When I checked my account this morning, it said delivery estimate was the 10th. Which meant they were originally posting on the 6th? Dunderheads! About an hour later I got an email saying will arrive on the 6th. Reckon people are cancelling, because they already have the book. Happy though. :)

I went onto Amazon to cancel the one I had ordered and cannot find it to cancel it, they cannot find my order either but I have the email from them but they are still looking, they said to me the response for this book has been outstanding.  Not bothered really, if it comes I will keep a spare one, I am trying to get my colleague at work to start reading them, I got her to read FSOG so we could discuss but I have given her one of SD historical ones' to start her off with but she is a very slow reader so will have to wait until she get's round to this series.

Sheens xx

I couldn't stay away.  I love, love, love Entwined.  I am now very anxious to ask questions to see how you all interpret some of the events.  I never knew reading required so much waiting.  I want to talk.

Hey Sharon, you can always email me here if you want and we can chat since I have read it also xx

Hi Everyone,

For those who got their books early; which major retail chain did you ladies get your books from?  I am glad for those ladies who got their books early, I am just disappointed that the rest of us had to wait.  There has to be a way to avoid that in future.  Thanks in advance.

GiGi

GiGi- I went to Target this morning and I had no problem getting the book. I went right when they opened which was 8 in the morning. They looked like they had just been put out on the shelf. Plus, it was 20% off which of course, is always a bonus! That's my suggestion. I have always had luck there finding new books.

GiGi- I went to Target this morning and I had no problem getting the book. I went right when they opened which was 8 in the morning. They looked like they had just been put out on the shelf. Plus, it was 20% off which of course, is always a bonus! That's my suggestion. I have always had luck there finding new books.

Hi Skydive617, 

Thank you for the information.  What I was referring to was for the ladies who received their books early, which stores did they buy them at?  There has to be a way to avoid this in the future.  If Wal**** for example released the books early, then they should be fined or better yet, they should lose the rights to sell the next installment of the series. 

It just makes it really unfair for all of the other retailers who honoured the publishing request.  I am glad for the ladies who got their books early.  I am just disappointed for the rest who had to wait. 

Hi Everyone,

For those who got their books early; which major retail chain did you ladies get your books from?  I am glad for those ladies who got their books early, I am just disappointed that the rest of us had to wait.  There has to be a way to avoid that in future.  Thanks in advance.

GiGi

Hi Gigi

It was Walmart and sister shop Asda that were the culprits.

Hi Gigi

It was Walmart and sister shop Asda that were the culprits.

Hi Julie, 

Thank you for the information.  I hope that Walmart gets fined.  Again, I say I am glad for the ladies who got their books early.  I just blame the stores for this situation.  

Do you have your book yet?  If not, when are you supposed to get your book in the UK?

Hi Julie, 

Thank you for the information.  I hope that Walmart gets fined.  Again, I say I am glad for the ladies who got their books early.  I just blame the stores for this situation.  

Do you have your book yet?  If not, when are you supposed to get your book in the UK?

No book comes tomorrow. But I downloaded it.

What did you think of it. Half way through my second read. Waiting for the kindle to charge. God it's slow!

No book comes tomorrow. But I downloaded it.

What did you think of it. Half way through my second read. Waiting for the kindle to charge. God it's slow!

Hi Julie, 

I am glad and very relieved that the book is finally out.  I know that there is a strict vow of silence until Friday so I will honour that and say that I can HARDLY WAIT TO DISCUSS THE BOOK!!!!

I am not giving a single, solitary thing away until Friday....let's just say that I have a SMILE on my FACE!!! 

If you are reading this for a second time; what did you think of the book?

Hi Julie, 

I am glad and very relieved that the book is finally out.  I know that there is a strict vow of silence until Friday so I will honour that and say that I can HARDLY WAIT TO DISCUSS THE BOOK!!!!

I am not giving a single, solitary thing away until Friday....let's just say that I have a SMILE on my FACE!!! 

If you are reading this for a second time; what did you think of the book?

I absolutely loved it. I'm glad she hasn't rushed and tried to cram the storyline of their journey. It would do it a disservice. I said I wouldn't but just read some reviews, their entitled to their opinion, thought some were rather harsh. What did you think?

I absolutely loved it. I'm glad she hasn't rushed and tried to cram the storyline of their journey. It would do it a disservice. I said I wouldn't but just read some reviews, their entitled to their opinion, thought some were rather harsh. What did you think?

Hi Julie, 

I didn't pay attention to the opinions of others (when it comes to book reviews).  I never have.  I always have to read a book for myself before I can assess whether I like it or not.  Everyone is always entitled to their own opinion.  The only thing that I ask is that before someone express said opinion; read the book.

I saw a lot of this going on with Fifty Shades of Grey and I found it appaling and unprofessional.  I had seen several shows in a row discussing the books and the hosts were admitting left, right and centre that they hadn't read the books.  Well how on earth could they intelligently discuss the books and their subject matter?   

I think that these "reporters" only made themselves and their respective shows look bad.  I can hardly wait until Friday to discuss the book.

Hi Julie, 

I didn't pay attention to the opinions of others (when it comes to book reviews).  I never have.  I always have to read a book for myself before I can assess whether I like it or not.  Everyone is always entitled to their own opinion.  The only thing that I ask is that before someone express said opinion; read the book.

I saw a lot of this going on with Fifty Shades of Grey and I found it appaling and unprofessional.  I had seen several shows in a row discussing the books and the hosts were admitting left, right and centre that they hadn't read the books.  Well how on earth could they intelligently discuss the books and their subject matter?   

I think that these "reporters" only made themselves and their respective shows look bad.  I can hardly wait until Friday to discuss the book.

I totally agree.

We all have different tastes, being different makes the world go round, so to speak.

When I mentioned that I was reading FSOG all I got thrown at me was, your only reading it for the sex! Really!!! Especially as they condemned the book without reading a page of it. Kept calling it mummy p***. Mad me angry.

Yes the sex was mmmmmm, but I loved the romance and the journey together as a couple, growing and learning about each other.

Is the same for our young lovers, we are still learning and growing with them. :)

I totally agree.

We all have different tastes, being different makes the world go round, so to speak.

When I mentioned that I was reading FSOG all I got thrown at me was, your only reading it for the sex! Really!!! Especially as they condemned the book without reading a page of it. Kept calling it mummy p***. Mad me angry.

Yes the sex was mmmmmm, but I loved the romance and the journey together as a couple, growing and learning about each other.

Is the same for our young lovers, we are still learning and growing with them. :)

Hi Julie, 

It is funny.  I never even heard about the book until I flipped a channel one day and heard the president of the United States mention the books.  I decided to read the book and didn't realize that it was a trillogy until I accidentally picked up the second book in the series.  I went back and read the other two and I found them to be quite lovely.

I think that when any book discusses s** openly, it tends to freak people out.  We call it errotic romance but what we are really talking about is "soft pr**".   Instead of taking a book for what it is; an enjoyable summer read, people foolishly start comparing it to other literary works.  Whom are we kidding here?  Let's get real here people.

I think that people don't like the idea of se**ality out in the open.  They like to hide in their closets and pretend that they are not se**al creatures who have needs and desires.  It seems that the only time se****** gets discussed is either very graphic or very derrogatory.  It is a shame that people can't be a little more mature about the entire subject. 

Hi Julie, 

It is funny.  I never even heard about the book until I flipped a channel one day and heard the president of the United States mention the books.  I decided to read the book and didn't realize that it was a trillogy until I accidentally picked up the second book in the series.  I went back and read the other two and I found them to be quite lovely.

I think that when any book discusses s** openly, it tends to freak people out.  We call it errotic romance but what we are really talking about is "soft pr**".   Instead of taking a book for what it is; an enjoyable summer read, people foolishly start comparing it to other literary works.  Whom are we kidding here?  Let's get real here people.

I think that people don't like the idea of se**ality out in the open.  They like to hide in their closets and pretend that they are not se**al creatures who have needs and desires.  It seems that the only time se****** gets discussed is either very graphic or very derrogatory.  It is a shame that people can't be a little more mature about the entire subject.

Hi Gigi

President Obama and FSOG! Lucky wife!! :)

There are still very prudish blinkered people in the world unfortunately, and only their opinion counts, the rest can go whistle!

Good job we know better.

I thoroughly enjoyed FSOG. Read it many times. Just like The Crossfire series. I enjoyed it, that's all that matters to me.

Hi Gigi

President Obama and FSOG! Lucky wife!! :)

There are still very prudish blinkered people in the world unfortunately, and only their opinion counts, the rest can go whistle!

Good job we know better.

I thoroughly enjoyed FSOG. Read it many times. Just like The Crossfire series. I enjoyed it, that's all that matters to me.

Hi Julie, 

I agree.  To each their own.  I too liked the books and didn't have a problem with the subject matter. 

Hi Everyone, 

I posted this in another forum, but I wante dot make sure that everyone gets the information if they need it or would like to do something about the fact that some of the stores released Sylvia's book early (there are phone numbers listed for anyone who might like to pick up a phone and voice their complaint).  I  just called Penguin Publishers in Canada to complain about the early release dates from some of the retailers.  The representative from Penguin said that this was the first that she had heard of this problem.  I find that incredibly difficult to believe.  I also mentioned to her about the Sylvia Day Community site and I could have sworn that I heard crickets on the other side of the line.  The lady had no idea what I was talking about. 

If there are emails being sent, I don't think that those emails are going to the right places.  So with that in mind I looked up the Penguin Publishers numbers and if anyone would like they can call one of the 800 numbers in either Canada or the US.  For all the other ladies in Europe, Penguin Publishers can be found in their local phone directories (If someone needs help, just let me know and I will figure out a way to get the number for you).  Here are the numbers: 

1.  Penguin Publishers Canada

(800)399-6858

2.  Penguin Publishers USA

(800)526-0275

Again, if anyone has a problem with either of these numbers, just shoot me off an email and let me know what city and province/state that you live in and I will get you the numbers. Let's try and make this fair for the ladies the next time around.   I hope this helps.

I had read that the stores that had the embargo in place will be charged a fine.

Hi Donnad, 

You are correct.  All of the stores who released the books early will be fined but first Penguin Publishers need to know which stores (and locations) released said books.  You don't have to give your name or phone number when you call Penguin Publishers.  All a person needs to do is let the Publishers know which locations released the books.

I hope some of the ladies get up the courage to call and let the publishers know.