• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary?

Is he Mary at night? Lol perhaps we should be worried! Lol

Claudine will be mortified. :(

LMAO!!!!!

Hi SME,

You are correct, I think that Victor is uncomfortable with wealth.  His relationship with Monica never worked out because he never had enough money and I am sure that must by playing out in Victor's mind.  What might help Gideon is the fact that Victor was a naughty boy when he slept with a very married Monica!!

Victor may being feeling like crap and as such he might be willing to give Gideon more of a chance instead of judging him harshly from the outset.   What do you think? 

I think that Victor will give Gideon a chance because he will realize what he did for his daughter and how much she loves him. I really want to see them have a good relationship!

I was just wondering. Does anyone think Monica may need the divorce lawyer, whose ad campaign, Eva and Mark are working on?

Do you think Monica and Victor will get back together? Whatever this thing is that Monica is keeping secret,it involves Victor. Come on girls, get those thinking caps on! What could it be? :)

I really don't want Victor and Monica to get back together. I think Victor needs to find a new woman.

I guess I am the only person who never read any of the TWILIGHT  stuff.   I thought it was aimed at younger girls?  I did read that FSOG  was based on ff but that just confused me since it is hardly for young girls.  I did also read that Gabriel was based on ff but for the life of me I don't see a resemblance between Gabriel and Christian so I am not sure of the relationship.  I did read that Henry had been considered for Edward.  Since I never read the books, I don't know if the right choice was made.  Henry is very male to me and Pattison is boyish.  JMHO

I agree, wrong actor to play either. 

I like Rob Pattinson but i agree he is all wrong for Christian or Gideon.

Roque, 

I must say you made me curious .... to take a tiny look ...

sme

I have enjoyed some of the fan fiction. However the back story for Elena i hated. It totally painted Carrick in a completely different light. It was way of base. I would steer clear of that one.

I have enjoyed some of the fan fiction. However the back story for Elena i hated. It totally painted Carrick in a completely different light. It was way of base. I would steer clear of that one.

I read that one and did not like it at all.  Liked bedtime story, and the whole kidnap story was good!!

I like Rob Pattinson but i agree he is all wrong for Christian or Gideon.

I have never read or watched the Twilight saga either, not really wanting to either, I only liked Rob Pattinson in Harry Potter, think he is too white and peaky and gaunt looking to be classed as truly handsome enough for Gideon or Christian as in the books they are supposed to be drop dead gorgeous