SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Claudine,

Martys off the hook it's Michael.

Just got to the bit in the book where Megumi has just had a last nooner with Michael, before dumping him.

She said "he just acted all hurt about it, like I'd used him for sex. I figured he wouldn't have a problem with a no-strings.-attached nooner."

Michael is responsible for Megumis absence. Possible Lacey's too. The girls rejection of him being the trigger.

Ok Claudine,

Martys off the hook it's Michael.

Just got to the bit in the book where Megumi has just had a last nooner with Michael, before dumping him.

She said "he just acted all hurt about it, like I'd used him for sex. I figured he wouldn't have a problem with a no-strings.-attached nooner."

Michael is responsible for Megumis absence. Possible Lacey's too. The girls rejection of him being the trigger.

YAY!!! I knew my Marty wouldnt do such a thing!

I would love to know what Angus knows? How much does Gideon confide in him? Personally I think Gideon tells him everything. Angus isn't just a bodyguard but he's Gideons confidant too.

that would be another book LOL

Hi! Thank you for your welcome words!

Your comments re GRAVES helps! Enlighten me! We will see!

And regarding Gideon, thank you that you do understand me!

Happy BBQ eating! I wanna join ....! Here in Frankfurt is it not so hot in the moment! Bon appé######! And happy celebrating!

Hey-check it out!!! They wouldn't post appet.i.t.

Claudine-I feel that way, too!

And what happened to me that now the first thing I look at on a guy is his package?!?!?! Gideon has ruined it for a lot of guys!

H e ll Yeah! he has spoilt it for everyone on here yum yum :P

Ughh ladies, I think I may be the only one who have a tiny bit of a problem with this whole Henry and Kaley thing... I love that they are together but what's with all the pictures?!? It screams publicity stunt, yes I know he was just in a huge movie and becoming a household name meaning the paps are gonna be all over him but there are ways of being a more private couple!! Just saying....

Or maybe I'm just pea green with envy... LOL but no my opinion stands apart from the jealousy!! :D

No I agree with you it could be a publicity stunt but I would hope not, Henry never comes across like that.

Julie, 

there are? I´ve learnt the English laws system and the German law system is quite different! Maybe this changed?? Well, I did only studies 2 years and it was long ago! 

I am sorry ...  maybe I am wrong! I did understand - also from an earlier post here - that if Gideon would be declared unguilty in the UNITED STATES thereafter there is way for a prosecution with new evidences. Once cleared always cleared.

But maybe I am wrong ... !

You know more than me. From what you said they sounded the same or similar.

If Gideon was found not guilty, he couldn't be tried again.

Not my marty!! Lol!

I think Marty is a good guy.  We don't have a lot of information on him yet but he had to sense Gideon's ire when he was dancing with Eva.  Marty was very polite and basically invited Gideon to family gatherings.  Also, at the night club he connected with Lacey and it grew to more than a one night stand.  That said I'm not surprised with the twists and turns in this series.

Hi! Thank you for your welcome words!

Your comments re GRAVES helps! Enlighten me! We will see!

And regarding Gideon, thank you that you do understand me!

Happy BBQ eating! I wanna join ....! Here in Frankfurt is it not so hot in the moment! Bon appetit! And happy celebrating!

Thank you! I have a cousin who lives in Cologne and every single day she posts pics of her and her husband BBQ! They say they try to take advantage of the summer months as much as possible... by grilling every single day lmao!

I think Marty is a good guy. We don't have a lot of information on him yet but he had to sense Gideon's ire when he was dancing with Eva. Marty was very polite and basically invited Gideon to family gatherings. Also, at the night club he connected with Lacey and it grew to more than a one night stand. That said I'm not surprised with the twists and turns in this series.

Thank you sharon!! I obviously agree LOL

I think Marty is a good guy.  We don't have a lot of information on him yet but he had to sense Gideon's ire when he was dancing with Eva.  Marty was very polite and basically invited Gideon to family gatherings.  Also, at the night club he connected with Lacey and it grew to more than a one night stand.  That said I'm not surprised with the twists and turns in this series.

Hi Sharon

there are more twists and turns than a tornado!

You think you have something Sussed, then it's a 180 degree turn. That's why we love it. Unpredictable.

Hi Sharon

there are more twists and turns than a tornado!

You think you have something Sussed, then it's a 180 degree turn. That's why we love it. Unpredictable.

that is like the spoilers and snapshots for Entwined, we thought we had it all right but were completely wrong in parts

Chapter 15 in the morning at 5 am when Eva snuck over to Gideon's and they have that fabulous sexy time he is describing how gorgeous she is and how much she turns him on he says sometimes you're this icy, hands off blonde and then other times your like this so hot and needy...

Thanks! I don't see Eva as that, but I guess that's his point-of-view. After all, he came on hard to her and she was sassy back to him.

Thank you! :)

save me a drink will you, mind you after a late night last night at the Bon Jovi Concert I am shattered may read a bit of Gideon/Eva and then crash with a nice smile on my face.

What a great week so far

Gideon

Eva

Jon Bon Jovi

Yum Yum :P