SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Personally I don't think anything would make Angus happier than doing this.  I cannot tell you how much I love and  respect Angus.  He has been so many different things and played so many different roles in Gideon's and now Eva's life and for him to see his boss and pseudo son happy and being a father...I think that would mean so much to Angus to be there to see another generation of Cross' grow.

I agree completely.  After Gideon & Eva, Angus is my favorite character.  He takes care of our couple.  I really wanted Sylvia to tell us what Angus said to Gideon at the wedding but she wouldn't tell.  I don't know if she doesn't know yet or if it is important to one of the next books.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is funny how I thought the snippets & snapshots were taking me down one road and then all the sudden Sylvia sent us on a hard right  turn that was totally unexpected.  You are right that is why we keep reading.

Hi Sharon

When I considered our theories for book 3 we didn't do very well. Heaven knows where we shall go this time. Keeps us on our toes. Gripping stuff!

Claudine-I feel that way, too!

And what happened to me that now the first thing I look at on a guy is his package?!?!?! Gideon has ruined it for a lot of guys!

Guuuurllll, you're not the only one!!!

This made me snort I was laughing so hard, and completely agree....!!!!!  :)

Well, I was born near Cologne! Funny!

Yeah, to enjoy BBQ you need a garden! And I unfortunately don´t have one!!!

My sister and most of old friend who are living in Munich and around are doing the same like your cousin! Grilling all the time the weather is great and I am jealous! I only have a balcony and there is grilling prohibited!

So, you have German relatives or your cousin is American?

My cousin is Dominican but she is married to a German!

Hi Sharom, 

wow, what for a very long and specific answer! Thank you very much in sharing your detailed opinion! Very fine argumentation!I do this appreciate a lot! That you took your time to explain exactely your point of view and your experiences!  I see your points and can totally accept them and I do understand Gideon´s motives of murdering Nathan. Completely! But I don´t approve somehow. 

I only wondered that there wasn´t more scenes which describes emotional AFTER-EFFECTS of the murder of Nathan for both, for EVA and Gideon. I had expected this murder would be - although this murder relieved EVA completely - a dark shadow, a burden. But I was wrong! And I am also not in the shoes of both of them. I know TRAUMA but mostly in emotional way! 

Well, all your words I have to let sink in ....

P.S. Glad that my grammar is mostly fine ... and not bothering you ... :) to you!

Hi Sme

We can understand you fine. No bother at all.

I don't think Nathan's murder is over for Gideon. He is haunted by it in his nightmares, which impacts on their life to sleep together as a couple. Gideon can never reveal these secrets to Dr Petersen, it is something he will live with the rest of his life. Whether his nightmares ease we don't know yet.

Only Sylvia knows if it is carried over to book 4.

Yeah, right Julie!

A priest would be the only person where he could confide in without risking a revelatioin! A priest is not allowed to talk about this to others or am I wrong here?  But this will maybe only help contemporarely and Gideon is - certainly - for sure nobody who confide in a priest!

But maybe Victor finds out and started talking with Gideon - maybe only indirectly. To let Gideon know that he is grateful! But the burden, Gideon have to carry along, probably his whole long life. What for a sacrifice!

Your right about Victor.

I'm sure when he came back to New York, knowing about Eva's abuse, knowing what Nathan did to his little girl, he realised it was Gideon who killed Nathan. He admitted he wanted to hurt him. I wonder how the conversation went between Victor and Gideon, when Gideon asked to marry Eva. Gideon said he taped it.

Hi Sharomn again!

Yeah, thank you again! I don´t also want to debate all the rights issues regarding bearing arms or not. I am not living in the UNITED STATES therefore I think I am not able or alllowed to judge or discuss this properly. And yes, I know about all these different point of views regarding bearing arms in the States.  I think to fully understand or to conceive an opinion I should have to live there!

And I do believe, too, we all do have both sides in us. The good and the very bads sides! I do agree there with you. 

I do hope I didn´t have you offended somehow! Hopefully not! 

SME

I'm not offended at all.  I actually enjoy debating but I prefer to do it in person.  I tend to become passionate and offend the other person when the debate is in writing.  In person, I can judge body language and adjust my argument or take it down a notch or two. 

My daughter and son-in-law were stationed in Germany for a little over a year.  We were just planning to come over for a visit when they were moved back to the States.  This is the second time I was suppose to go to Germany and my plans had to change.  I guess it isn't meant to be.  My dad's ancestors were from Germany.  My cousin and I recently started researching our ancestry to see how far back we can go.  We had my daughter running all over Germany to get us information but she wasn't there long enough to get everything we wanted. 

Well ladies

I have borrowed Gideons plane and I am flying us all to the Windward Islands this weekend. As a celebration of my 3,000th post.

Claude will arrange transport from the airport. So if you can make sure your passports are up to date. Pack those bikinis, sun hats and tanning lotion.

A cabana, Kingsman and cranberry awaits your arrival! Don't forget a good book!

:D

Well ladies

I have borrowed Gideons plane and I am flying us all to the Windward Islands this weekend. As a celebration of my 3,000th post.

Claude will arrange transport from the airport. So if you can make sure your passports are up to date. Pack those bikinis, sun hats and tanning lotion.

I am right there with you!!! :)

Personally I don't think anything would make Angus happier than doing this.  I cannot tell you how much I love and  respect Angus.  He has been so many different things and played so many different roles in Gideon's and now Eva's life and for him to see his boss and pseudo son happy and being a father...I think that would mean so much to Angus to be there to see another generation of Cross' grow.

Fayeth, I'm a little concerned about all this crushing on Angus. I put in a claim for him not long after I joined this forum. Surely there are plenty of younger guys you can hit on - Daniel, Arnoldo, Cary, etc. Besides, I know what he said to Gideon after the vows. :)

HOW F(&^*** GREAT!!!!!! I do so need a vacation and sun and the ocean .... I´m going to start packing right now! LOL!!!!!

I can´t wait and my gratulation to your 3,000th post!  AWESOME!

SME

Thank you.

Wouldn't it be great if it were real. We would have such a laugh. Debating on the beach.

I do tend to talk too much. My daughter tells me constantly, to be quiet. Lol :D

Fayeth, I'm a little concerned about all this crushing on Angus. I put in a claim for him not long after I joined this forum. Surely there are plenty of younger guys you can hit on - Daniel, Arnoldo, Cary, etc. Besides, I know what he said to Gideon after the vows. :)

Bit of pillow talk there Nancy! Wink wink! Lol :wub:

Well ladies

Congrats for 3000 posts!!!!

:)

Thank you.

Wouldn't it be great if it were real. We would have such a laugh. Debating on the beach.

I do tend to talk too much. My daughter tells me constantly, to be quiet. Lol :D

Congrats on your posts lady, way to go you :)

Oh Julie!

Yes it would be so GREAT if it would be for real! Sitting at the beach and talking constantely! Well, I can talk also a lot! Well, I would say we have simply much to tell and to say, isn´t it so! 

SME

Sme

We would have to take Sylvia as well.

All girls just chatting drinking Kingsman and cranberry and soaking up the sun. Heaven!

OH no, I don´t think I can stand to look at another snippet from a book I am so curious to read! This will killing me! It was with all the snippets from EWY! First I didn´t take a look at. Then I did and I got crazy and impatient and got anxious about all the if´s! 

Maybe this time I quit! I do not allow myself to look at the snippets this time. Maybe a few days before! PLS don´t be offended! Your idea is great ...

But this is only my opinion. Go ahead and open a new section and I can enjoy much later all your great speculations .... 

Welcome SME, we all tried not looking at the snippets and snapshots for Entwined, it never really worked LOL, we were drawn back into the fold time and time again it is so addictive :)

YES! FOR SURE SYLVIA is coming, too! And then we are speculating about book 4 and 5 and afterwards we all there are getting an Advanced Copy of book 4! LOL!

fantastic idea. Can you imagine the silence while we read book 4. It would be unnatural all those women, and no talking. Lol :)

But we would have a good tan. :)

What fun.