Crossfire Series Questions for SYLVIA

Kirsten

Question

This thread is being started so we can all have a place to put our questions that we want Sylvia to answer. Obviously she will not be able to answer all since we have two more book to go... YAY!

My question still is what was with the back and forth between Gideon and Elizabeth regarding Cary at the garden party?

It is obvious that Gideon and Angus have a very close relationship, will we find out more about it, it book 4 or 5?

• Answers 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Reading between the lines, I'm hoping this means she's finished writing Crossfire #4 now. What she's waiting for to happen is for a publisher (Penguin or someone else) to agree to the production schedule AND KEEP THAT PROMISE. Go Sylvia!!!! You have earned the respect you now command in the publishing world, and those companies had better sit up and take notice!!!

Penguin has some serious making up to do to the fan base (kinda like Gideon has some serious making up to do to Eva) -- and so honesty is what's needed. They best be making promises they actually will keep!!!

Oh I think it definitely was someone looking to protect Gideon -- and we'll ultimately learn who.

I found it odd that he'd supposedly asked Raul to start investigating the bracelet thing, not Angus. 

I think they were both working on it but Gideon wanted Angus at his wedding.

I want to know what Angus said to Gideon after he was married that made them teary eyed.

I also want to know what Arnoldo said to Gideon at the restaurant before the concert in the last book.

Reading between the lines, I'm hoping this means she's finished writing Crossfire #4 now. What she's waiting for to happen is for a publisher (Penguin or someone else) to agree to the production schedule AND KEEP THAT PROMISE. Go Sylvia!!!! You have earned the respect you now command in the publishing world, and those companies had better sit up and take notice!!!

Penguin has some serious making up to do to the fan base (kinda like Gideon has some serious making up to do to Eva) -- and so honesty is what's needed. They best be making promises they actually will keep!!!

Here here!

Here here!

Ditto!

I thought I read in one of her interviews that book #4 was finished...it could just be wishful thinking though.

Do you think, by what happened in the plane, it was her way of healing him, like he did with her in the library. Trying to erase all the bad memories, replacing them with good ones? That was one emotionally charged chapter. I was like WOW!

definitely

Do you think, by what happened in the plane, it was her way of healing him, like he did with her in the library. Trying to erase all the bad memories, replacing them with good ones? That was one emotionally charged chapter. I was like WOW!

I agree with you it was a big step to healing and trust!!  I loved it and how she went about it, taking his mind off it by doing it together. 

James Bond with the Astin Martin? Um, I'll take Gideon and some "bondage" -- Eva trussed up naked on the hood of the DB9, Gideon doing her nice and slow like he promised, giving those shocks a workout. That'd be a HAWT scene.

(And yes, I am being silly -- bad puns are a sure sign.)

James Bond with the Astin Martin? Um, I'll take Gideon and some "bondage" -- Eva trussed up naked on the hood of the DB9, Gideon doing her nice and slow like he promised, giving those shocks a workout. That'd be a HAWT scene.

(And yes, I am being silly -- bad puns are a sure sign.)

Are we still high on Gideons pheromones?

I keep replaying the conversation that Eva has with Clancy.  "How far would you go to keep her [wife]  safe?  We slowed at the light and he turned his head to look at me.  "How far wouldn't I go?"

He already feels guilty that he didn't watch Cary closer he doesn't want Eva hurt by Gideon going to jail.

I keep replaying the conversation that Eva has with Clancy.  "How far would you go to keep her [wife]  safe?  We slowed at the light and he turned his head to look at me.  "How far wouldn't I go?"

He already feels guilty that he didn't watch Cary closer he doesn't want Eva hurt by Gideon going to jail.

That is a good point!!

I keep replaying the conversation that Eva has with Clancy. "How far would you go to keep her [wife] safe? We slowed at the light and he turned his head to look at me. "How far wouldn't I go?"

Good point.

They know what he ( Gideon) did, as do the police. Clancy has the ways and means to make it go away. I'm sure

Yes my thoughts exactly I thought the sexy time scenes in this book were SUPERB!! :) :)

High hopes for a CAR FU$$ in Book 4 and yes my mind is definitely dwelling in the gutter maybe since last Saturday at 9pm

He's got to try those shocks out!!!

He said he was turned on by her driving this time. Holy moly!!

This book sent my blood pressure soaring!! :D

Sylvia certainly kept her promise by writing a fantastic BOOK 3 I just absolutely loved his book and it was soooooo worth the wait!!