Crossfire Series Questions for SYLVIA

Kirsten

Question

This thread is being started so we can all have a place to put our questions that we want Sylvia to answer. Obviously she will not be able to answer all since we have two more book to go... YAY!

My question still is what was with the back and forth between Gideon and Elizabeth regarding Cary at the garden party?

It is obvious that Gideon and Angus have a very close relationship, will we find out more about it, it book 4 or 5?

• Answers 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I agree-it did seem like she was calling some of the shots desperately trying to move the relationship to get down the aisle.

p.s. I don't think I've ever met a man who had to be talked into getting a blow job :o

Classic one liner!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was the time (middle of the business day with 15 minutes to spare) and the place (middle of his office) that he needed to be talked into. The bigger issue was breaking through more of Gideon's rigidity of where and when sex fits into his life.

But yeah, it is funny the thought of Gideon having to be talked into accepting a blowie from Eva there, especially because the first time he had Eva in his office, she ended up on her back on his couch, skirt hiked up to her waist. ;)

The timing may be too tight for this, but I've always wondered if magdalene was the one who let Corinne know there was a rival on the horizon. Of course this wouldn't have helped Maggie's situation with regard to catching Gideon. She may seem or be nice, but I think she's still a manipulator. What else did she have to do, besides lunch?

I don't think this is likely. First of all, Magdalene wants Gideon for herself at this point so she wouldnt encourage Corinne to return to NY. Also Magdalene only learns of Eva's existence at this event and she considers Gideon and Eva finished by the end of the night - he'd stuck his in her so he was done - she recognised the signs...

The timing may be too tight for this, but I've always wondered if magdalene was the one who let Corinne know there was a rival on the horizon. Of course this wouldn't have helped Maggie's situation with regard to catching Gideon. She may seem or be nice, but I think she's still a manipulator. What else did she have to do, besides lunch?

My impression was that Corinne called Gideon a lot.  (According to her every day)  I think she made one of her daily calls and told Gideon she couldn't stay in this marriage any more and she was coming home to the U.S.  Per Gideon, he was already off because of the limo s e x and went to pick Corinne up.   I don't care how anyone looks at her Corinne is a manipulator.  I suspect she told Gideon it is his fault that her marriage isn't working because she is still stuck on him.  It was during this conversation that Gideon told Corinne that he found someone who is good for him. 

My impression was that Corinne called Gideon a lot.  (According to her every)  I think she made one of her daily calls and told Gideon she couldn't stay in this marriage any more and she was coming home to the U.S.  Per Gideon, he was already off because of the limo s e x and went to pick Corinne up.   I don't care how anyone looks at Corinne is a manipulator.  I suspect she told Gideon it is his fault that her marriage isn't working because she is till stuck on him.  It was during this conversation that Gideon told Corinne that he found someone who he is good for him.

I think what made Corinne aware that Eva was a serious contender for the ICEMAN were the Bryant Park Photos ... Everyone that knew Gideon stated that they never saw him so into someone he was dating and I'm sure Corinne saw this too in addition to all the other brunettes out there including DEanna...

My impression was that Corinne called Gideon a lot.  (According to her every day)  I think she made one of her daily calls and told Gideon she couldn't stay in this marriage any more and she was coming home to the U.S.  Per Gideon, he was already off because of the limo s e x and went to pick Corinne up.   I don't care how anyone looks at her Corinne is a manipulator.  I suspect she told Gideon it is his fault that her marriage isn't working because she is still stuck on him.  It was during this conversation that Gideon told Corinne that he found someone who is good for him. 

Corrine was still in France that night Eva and Gideon made love for the first time. Corrine had already booked a flight to New York, and she had called Gideon to get him to meet her when she arrived -- having no clue at the time she suddenly decided to leave France for good that Gideon had just met someone new. Corrine found out that very night though, when Gideon had a chance to really talk over the phone. It's why he ditched Eva early -- so he could have as long a phone call as Corrine needed.

Corrine cancelled her flight, because she couldn't bear the thought of seeing Gideon and Eva as a couple. It took her another week or so to work up the courage to book another flight, that time carrying through on her plan to go back to New York for good. Or maybe it was desperation that drove her. Corrine's a stalker, so obviously she'd have followed celebrity gossip about Gideon for quite some time. How else would she have known all the other women he ever dated were brunettes like her. In the days immediately after she'd first found out about Eva, Corrine would have seen the red carpet shots of GidEva at the advocacy center event, the passionate kiss on the sidewalk candid, and even video of the fight-and-make-up in Bryant Park. Meanwhile, she apparently got in at least one more phone call with Gideon that week, because Gideon told Corrine that Eva was getting him to open up.

Corrine was still in France that night Eva and Gideon made love for the first time. Corrine had already booked a flight to New York, and she had called Gideon to get him to meet her when she arrived -- having no clue at the time she suddenly decided to leave France for good that Gideon had just met someone new. Corrine found out that very night though, when Gideon had a chance to really talk over the phone. It's why he ditched Eva early -- so he could have as long a phone call as Corrine needed.

Corrine cancelled her flight, because she couldn't bear the thought of seeing Gideon and Eva as a couple. It took her another week or so to work up the courage to book another flight, that time carrying through on her plan to go back to New York for good. Or maybe it was desperation that drove her. Corrine's a stalker, so obviously she'd have followed celebrity gossip about Gideon for quite some time. How else would she have known all the other women he ever dated were brunettes like her. In the days immediately after she'd first found out about Eva, Corrine would have seen the red carpet shots of GidEva at the advocacy center event, the passionate kiss on the sidewalk candid, and even video of the fight-and-make-up in Bryant Park. Meanwhile, she apparently got in at least one more phone call with Gideon that week, because Gideon told Corrine that Eva was getting him to open up.

I think it was between cancelling her first flight and booking her second, that she found out she was pregnant. She had to quickly put her plans in action, if she was to trap Gideon.

I think it was between cancelling her first flight and booking her second, that she found out she was pregnant. She had to quickly put her plans in action, if she was to trap Gideon.

You and me both, Julie. We're both on Team Corrine Was Resorting To Trying The Oldest Trick In The Book To Trap Gideon.

Something turned Corrine to full-tilt desperate schemer that week. I suspect she just missed her second period in a row and found out she was around 6 weeks or so pregnant. So she hatched a plan to get to New York in order to get Gideon into bed as quickly as possible, her crazy goal to trick him into thinking he'd knocked her up and then getting him to marry her before he figured out how far along she actually was. Because she conveniently was going to "miscarry" anyway (i.e. get an abortion).

We don't know how far along the divorce case was, but the story very strongly suggests they definitely had filed. If Corrine was ready to leave France, my assumption is the divorce was practically finalized and it no longer was necessary for Corrine to attend any more court hearings. As for how she ended up pregnant -- well maybe a last ditch effort by JFG to stop the divorce before it was too late, something that turned into Corrine giving him a mercy f***?

You and me both, Julie. We're both on Team Corrine Was Resorting To Trying The Oldest Trick In The Book To Trap Gideon.

Something turned Corrine to full-tilt desperate schemer that week. I suspect she just missed her second period in a row and found out she was around 6 weeks or so pregnant. So she hatched a plan to get to New York in order to get Gideon into bed as quickly as possible, her crazy goal to trick him into thinking he'd knocked her up and then getting him to marry her before he figured out how far along she actually was. Because she conveniently was going to "miscarry" anyway (i.e. get an abortion).

We don't know how far along the divorce case was, but the story very strongly suggests they definitely had filed. If Corrine was ready to leave France, my assumption is the divorce was practically finalized and it no longer was necessary for Corrine to attend any more court hearings. As for how she ended up pregnant -- well maybe a last ditch effort by JFG to stop the divorce before it was too late, something that turned into Corrine giving him a mercy f***?

Count me in on that team! Corinne The b**** thinks she's slick smh

"Did Corrine Know About The Baby?" has become the hottest subject of speculation since "Did Gideon Kill Nathan?"

Oh please, please, please tell us Sylvia, yes or no about Corrine, like you told us yes about Gideon. :) :)

I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong in my belief "yes, Corrine knew." I'd been right all along about Gideon, though I gladly would have been wrong about that.

I'll captain team "Corinne didn't know". Even though you all have done a good job of making me question my belief.

I'll enjoy my crow pie if I'm wrong but only if Arnoldo makes it :)

Arnoldo makes great crow pie - I had some the other night when Julie took us all out because she'd hit the 2,000-post mark. And I got to ride in the DB9 with Raul, because his boss let him borrow the car for the night. Alas, I didn't get to give the shocks a workout, though.

Ah well. Not everyone gets lucky on the first date like Eva's hunky new neighbor did. But I'm nearing 2,000 posts myself, so I suppose I should return Julie's by picking up the tab myself for a night at Tableau One.

How many of you ladies are in? I need to know so I can call in the reservation ;)

Arnoldo makes great crow pie - I had some the other night when Julie took us all out because she'd hit the 2,000-post mark. And I got to ride in the DB9 with Raul, because his boss let him borrow the car for the night. Alas, I didn't get to give the shocks a workout, though.

Ah well. Not everyone gets lucky on the first date like Eva's hunky new neighbor did. But I'm nearing 2,000 posts myself, so I suppose I should return Julie's by picking up the tab myself for a night at Tableau One.

How many of you ladies are in? I need to know so I can call in the reservation ;)

Hey! Me and Clancy are game! Perhaps you need the cuffs on the second date. ;)

And unfortunately we know that THE CLUELESS BILLIONAIRE would have believed her because he thinks she is so sweet and would never think that Corinne would resort to the oldest trick in the book and I bet he wouldn't even have had a paternity test done because that would have been such an insult to this SWEET brunette!! LOL

Marty and I are in!

Chris jnr, just rang, he needs a date, any volunteers? ;)

Nope, nope, nope -- I'm invoking hostess prerogative here. The following people are on the persona non grata list:

Christopher Vidal Jr.

Lizzie Vidal

Dr. and Dr. Lucas

Mr. and Mrs. Grioux

Brett Kline

Deanna Johnson

Tatiana Cherlin

Maggie Perez can come but only if she's on her best behavior and brings her new boyfriend, Gage.