Crossfire Series Questions for SYLVIA

Kirsten

Question

This thread is being started so we can all have a place to put our questions that we want Sylvia to answer. Obviously she will not be able to answer all since we have two more book to go... YAY!

My question still is what was with the back and forth between Gideon and Elizabeth regarding Cary at the garden party?

It is obvious that Gideon and Angus have a very close relationship, will we find out more about it, it book 4 or 5?

• Answers 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Arnoldo makes great crow pie - I had some the other night when Julie took us all out because she'd hit the 2,000-post mark. And I got to ride in the DB9 with Raul, because his boss let him borrow the car for the night. Alas, I didn't get to give the shocks a workout, though.

Ah well. Not everyone gets lucky on the first date like Eva's hunky new neighbor did. But I'm nearing 2,000 posts myself, so I suppose I should return Julie's by picking up the tab myself for a night at Tableau One.

How many of you ladies are in? I need to know so I can call in the reservation ;)

I think I'll bring Mark and Steven. They're a lot of fun.

Nope, nope, nope -- I'm invoking hostess prerogative here. The following people are on the persona non grata list:

Christopher Vidal Jr.

Lizzie Vidal

Dr. and Dr. Lucas

Mr. and Mrs. Grioux

Brett Kline

Deanna Johnson

Tatiana Cherlin

Maggie Perez can come but only if she's on her best behavior and brings her new boyfriend, Gage.

Aww please can I bring Brett?? I'll keep him occupied so he doesn't go anywhere near Eva ;)

Aww please can I bring Brett?? I'll keep him occupied so he doesn't go anywhere near Eva ;)

OK, Rogue I'll let you, but only if you vow to try to make him forget Eva Cross (er, shhhh, we're still supposed to be calling her Eva Trammell.)

And you're more than welcome to keep him -- ahem -- "occupied." Go for it!!!! I hear he's got a thing for smokin' hot quickies in bathrooms. Just be certain to check for hidden cameras, first ;)

Now there's an idea for a couple can you imagine Tat being poor Gideva's sister-in-law ? I think that would actually cause GidEva to seriously think about a permanent move to the Windward Islands!!

God, I'd rather see Tat marry Christopher Jr. and thus literally end up as Eva's sister-in-law than Tat marry Cary, which would make her figuratively Eva's sister-in-law. Because Cary is Eva's brother in all but blood, is her brother in all the ways that actually matter.

I can't see Mr. and Mrs. Cross having the Vidal Jrs. over for dinner -- but if Tat were married to Cary, well she'd end up a permanent fixture in the Cross' life. 

OK, Rogue I'll let you, but only if you vow to try to make him forget Eva Cross (er, shhhh, we're still supposed to be calling her Eva Trammell.)

And you're more than welcome to keep him -- ahem -- "occupied." Go for it!!!! I hear he's got a thing for smokin' hot quickies in bathrooms. Just be certain to check for hidden cameras, first ;)

Deal... it'll be Eva who by the end of the night :P

God, I'd rather see Tat marry Christopher Jr. and thus literally end up as Eva's sister-in-law than Tat marry Cary, which would make her figuratively Eva's sister-in-law. Because Cary is Eva's brother in all but blood, is her brother in all the ways that actually matter.

I can't see Mr. and Mrs. Cross having the Vidal Jrs. over for dinner -- but if Tat were married to Cary, well she'd end up a permanent fixture in the Cross' life.

Unfortunately soooo true our smart little Eva better use her brains and think of a way to diffuse this situation like yesterday!!!

Arnoldo makes great crow pie - I had some the other night when Julie took us all out because she'd hit the 2,000-post mark. And I got to ride in the DB9 with Raul, because his boss let him borrow the car for the night. Alas, I didn't get to give the shocks a workout, though.

Ah well. Not everyone gets lucky on the first date like Eva's hunky new neighbor did. But I'm nearing 2,000 posts myself, so I suppose I should return Julie's by picking up the tab myself for a night at Tableau One.

How many of you ladies are in? I need to know so I can call in the reservation ;)

Am I too late to sign in?

I'll bring Eric, the handsome flight assistant.

Or Cary, if I can drag him away from that blond, long-legged harpy!!!!

Or both ;)

Am I too late to sign in?

I'll bring Eric, the handsome flight assistant.

Or Cary, if I can drag him away from that blond, long-legged harpy!!!!

Or both ;)

Bring both Cary and Eric!!! Depending upon which way Eric swings, he has a double shot at getting lucky. The Harpy definitely is on the no-fly-list though -- she's not allowed inside the door.

Chris jnr, just rang, he needs a date, any volunteers? ;)

Vade retro Satana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On second thoughts... playing upon his shortcomings and then giving him his due might be fun.

No, not even so.

Bring both Cary and Eric!!! Depending upon which way Eric swings, he has a double shot at getting lucky. The Harpy definitely is on the no-fly-list though -- she's not allowed inside the door.

The best of two worlds!!!!

Vade retro Satana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On second thoughts... playing upon his shortcomings and then giving him his due might be fun.

No, not even so.

Gabri, am I going to need Arnoldo to repeat in Italian "Christopher Jr. is NOT welcome to this dinner get together of friends and admirers of Gideon and Eva."

Actually, how would you say that in Italian? Write it out for us -- and be sure to throw in some naughty words too, ones that the English language word filter won't ##### out. ;)

I would like to ask Sylvia why Elizabeth Vidal aka MILFH touched Eva in that strange way at the Garden Party running her hands up and down Eva's arms like she wasn't real ... Who does that to someone they have just met for the first time?

I think that is a great question.  I think that Elizabeth Vidal touched Eva like that because she either doesn't have any boundaries or doesn't respect other people's boundaries.  Then again I defer to the expert Sylvia... 

Hi Everyone,

I had a question or two for Sylvia if she would like to answer:

1. How long had Gideon been abused?  The book states that Gideon was abused by the grad student and that they had contact when Elizabeth Vidal started seeking counseling for her difficult pregnancy and her out of control children.   
  2. Did the abuse continue after Elizabeth Vidal gave birth to Ireland and if it did, how long after?

Thanks in advance.

GiGi

Hi Everyone,

I had a question or two for Sylvia if she would like to answer:

• How long had Gideon been abused?  The book states that Gideon was abused by the grad student and that they had contact when Elizabeth Vidal started seeking counseling for her difficult pregnancy and her out of control children.   
  • Did the abuse continue after Elizabeth Vidal gave birth to Ireland and if it did, how long after?

Thanks in advance.

GiGi

Hi Gigi

I started a question topic on Sylvia's "ask a question" page. Titled "questions from the forum members" post it there too. A few of us.

Hi Everyone,

I just had another quick question for the ladies and Syliva:

• Was Brett aware of the s** tape that Sam Y made and if so, why did he tape himself without Eva's knowledge or consent?
Thanks in advance.

GiGi

hi Gigi

The only two people to benefit from the sex tape, would be Brett and Sam.

Sams would have been financial obviously.

Brett's reputation as a stud muffin, and publicity for the band. As to if he knew, he may not have known initially, but I reckon he knows now. If he had any feelings for Eva, he would do the decent thing and hand it over to her, so she can destroy it. This could be what ends their friendship. Hooray! 1down 1to go. :)

Kirsten asked me to repos

@KristineMas Yes.

1:45 AM - 12 Jun 13

t this as she was having problems.

please see below question and answer from Sylvia via Twitter

Kirsten asked me to repos

Follow

sylvia-day-sm_normal.jpgSylvia Day ~ AuthorVerified accountâ€@SylDay

@KristineMas Yes.

1:45 AM - 12 Jun 13

t this as she was having problems.

please see below question and answer from Sylvia via Twitter

Ooooooo!

Ok. What's happened to her?

Im thinking abusive relationship with Michael, after she dumped him.

I would love to know what form of birth control Eva is on.  She never references it, but she does have regular periods.

I am in for the dinner if a vacancy is still there.  Hurry up book 4!!!

I've actually thought about that too. 

Gideon doesn't use a condom so I guess SD just left BC as something that is "known" but wont be discussed. 

I would love to know what form of birth control Eva is on.  She never references it, but she does have regular periods.

I am in for the dinner if a vacancy is still there.  Hurry up book 4!!!

hiya. I'm thinking she is on an implant. This period only lasted a couple of days compared to a week before. Probably wrong as everyone is different. I'll leave that up to the expert obstetrician of this forum, Golfergirl.

As long as you don't bring Chris Vidal jnr or Brett LN's cool with anyone else. Lol. Daniel from the Crosstrainer is free?

I've actually thought about that too. 

Gideon doesn't use a condom so I guess SD just left BC as something that is "known" but wont be discussed. 

Gideon checked to make sure Eva was on birth control that first weekend. It was on Saturday afternoon, between the time they negotiated their Friends-With-Benefits deal (Friday night) before their first date coming up that night (Gideon asked Eva to accompany him to the advocacy center fundraiser.)

He stopped by Eva's apartment to ask her out for Saturday night -- and he ended up working his magic fingers and tongue on her. While he had her all hot and bothered, they had the birth control and the safe sex conversation (he mentioned wanting to swap paperwork proving they both were clean.)

It was obvious Gideon's original plans for the night were to take Eva to the f*** pad after the the fundraiser. He even told her to leave on a diamond ankle bracelet she already was wearing, because he wanted to f*** her while she was wearing nothing but that anklet.