Crossfire Series Questions for SYLVIA

Kirsten

Question

This thread is being started so we can all have a place to put our questions that we want Sylvia to answer. Obviously she will not be able to answer all since we have two more book to go... YAY!

My question still is what was with the back and forth between Gideon and Elizabeth regarding Cary at the garden party?

It is obvious that Gideon and Angus have a very close relationship, will we find out more about it, it book 4 or 5?

• Answers 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Gideon checked to make sure Eva was on birth control that first weekend. It was on Saturday afternoon, between the time they negotiated their Friends-With-Benefits deal (Friday night) before their first date coming up that night (Gideon asked Eva to accompany him to the advocacy center fundraiser.)

He stopped by Eva's apartment to ask her out for Saturday night -- and he ended up working his magic fingers and tongue on her. While he had her all hot and bothered, they had the birth control and the safe sex conversation (he mentioned wanting to swap paperwork proving they both were clean.)

It was obvious Gideon's original plans for the night were to take Eva to the f*** pad after the the fundraiser. He even told her to leave on a diamond ankle bracelet she already was wearing, because he wanted to f*** her while she was wearing nothing but that anklet.

I totally forgot about that LN! Wow you're like a Crossclopedia! LOL sorry if that's cheesy but its true :D

I knew she said that Yes, she was on birth control.  I was just curious as to what type.  She never mentions taking any pills and sometimes she stays over at Gideon's and only has her purse.   Just curious that's all.

From a comment that Gideon made in Bared, I get the impression that he had never made love before without a condom. That he had never had such close intimacy, skin to skin, with a woman before Eva. The feeling of being one!

Hi Everyone & Sylvia,

I had another quick question:

1. Will we the readers get to hear the original wedding vows that Gideon and Eva said to one another on the beach? 

It might be a really nice addition or possible tidbit for the loyal fans. 

Thanks in advance.

GiGi

question to Sylvia on Twitter:-

@SylDay Best line in the crossfire novels? Or you favorite line? ( I know there are sooo many good ones!) #DayQA

Answer:-

'From the moment you found me, I've seen nothing but you

question to Sylvia on Twitter:-

@SylDay Best line in the crossfire novels? Or you favorite line? ( I know there are sooo many good ones!) #DayQA

Answer:-

sylvia-day-sm_normal.jpgSylvia Day ~ Author â€@SylDay4h

'From the moment you found me, I've seen nothing but you

Right now my favorite line is "Day one of my life was the day I met You...Knocks your sox off every time you read it :) :)

Right now my favorite line is "Day one of my life was the day I met You...Knocks your sox off every time you read it :) :)

I am so with you there, that is my favourite in the entire book, it just makes your heart melt :)

I knew she said that Yes, she was on birth control.  I was just curious as to what type.  She never mentions taking any pills and sometimes she stays over at Gideon's and only has her purse.   Just curious that's all.

My guess is she's on the birth control shot -- like "The Pill" it's hormones to stop ovulation. But the shot is needed only once every three months, a lot less complicated than birth control pills, which need to be taken every day.

hiya. I'm thinking she is on an implant. This period only lasted a couple of days compared to a week before. Probably wrong as everyone is different. I'll leave that up to the expert obstetrician of this forum, Golfergirl.

As long as you don't bring Chris Vidal jnr or Brett LN's cool with anyone else. Lol. Daniel from the Crosstrainer is free?

OK So hello from ob/gyn world: The choices on what she's on are endless: I think maybe prgesterone IUD (mirena)...alot of women are opting for that now and most women still get regular menses on it, but certainly clearly OCPs have been the romantic novel standard for years (I happen to think about that as I read, and all these pregnant women are driving me nuts),,,as for the implant (implanon) question I don't know that many women are opting for that, at least not that I see, but that's also an option, I think that most women get periods with that...

and I have to re say again if Henry Cavill (who is clearly all over the TV these days with superman promotions) doesnt get cast as Gideon will we all have a fit or what....

My guess is she's on the birth control shot -- like "The Pill" it's hormones to stop ovulation. But the shot is needed only once every three months, a lot less complicated than birth control pills, which need to be taken every day.

actually the shot (depo provera) cause either no period or  alot of irregular bleeding rather than regular and most women either love it or hate it

OK So hello from ob/gyn world: The choices on what she's on are endless: I think maybe prgesterone IUD (mirena)...alot of women are opting for that now and most women still get regular menses on it, but certainly clearly OCPs have been the romantic novel standard for years (I happen to think about that as I read, and all these pregnant women are driving me nuts),,,as for the implant (implanon) question I don't know that many women are opting for that, at least not that I see, but that's also an option, I think that most women get periods with that...

and I have to re say again if Henry Cavill (who is clearly all over the TV these days with superman promotions) doesnt get cast as Gideon will we all have a fit or what....

Thank you for that. :D

No Henry :(

I'm actually not getting my hopes up about it...

Movie stars once they reach that status of the role he just got rarely make the move back to television.

Yet recently I read an interview Steven Spielberg did with a panel along with George Lucas and says he foresees that the movie industry is about to implode because of big changes coming in the industry so maybe more a list actors will take the chance of being on tv because let's face it television has taken a lot or risks lately and they've been very successful. Look at Claire Danes in Homeland but she's also doing films so we never know... Sorry about going off in a tangent lol

I'm actually not getting my hopes up about it...

Movie stars once they reach that status of the role he just got rarely make the move back to television.

Yet recently I read an interview Steven Spielberg did with a panel along with George Lucas and says he foresees that the movie industry is about to implode because of big changes coming in the industry so maybe more a list actors will take the chance of being on tv because let's face it television has taken a lot or risks lately and they've been very successful. Look at Claire Danes in Homeland but she's also doing films so we never know... Sorry about going off in a tangent lol

A lot is going to depend on just how huge a hit Man of Steel becomes. The film opened nationwide in the United States today, and the most important numbers will be the first weekend box office receipts (i.e. how much money does it rake in for ticket sales opening weekend.) 

If it turns out to be THE blockbuster movie of the summer, Henry Cavill's star power will rise considerably, and thus competition for his next project will be fierce. Lionsgate might end up having to fight other film/TV studios over him, and certainly he'll be a lot more expensive to sign.

P.S. I'm going to see the film on Sunday. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

A lot is going to depend on just how huge a hit Man of Steel becomes. The film opened nationwide in the United States today, and the most important numbers will be the first weekend box office receipts (i.e. how much money does it rake in for ticket sales opening weekend.) 

If it turns out to be THE blockbuster movie of the summer, Henry Cavill's star power will rise considerably, and thus competition for his next project will be fierce. Lionsgate might end up having to fight other film/TV studios over him, and certainly he'll be a lot more expensive to sign.

SO far its predicted to be a huge hit here and my  (young n male) office guy says that they are already in talks for part 2 of man of steel, (he went to the 1215 am screening and said it was crowded)  so I bet Henry will be way booked...boo hoo

He did say he signed a contract for two more if the studio picks up a sequel. You're right, he'll be a lot more expensive to sign but we shall see what happens!

I can't wait to see the film!!

OK that's your gyn lesson for the day

and getting back to Corrine I think she knew and once Gideon finally put the final NO to her she freaked

where were you when I was 19 and diagnosed with severe endometriosis so much so I had to have full hysorectomy, I could have asked your advice LOL :)

Thanks for all your information 

It opens here in the UK today and I am going tonight SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, so excited to see Henry/Gideon (sorry but he is my Gideon) on the big screen in that tight suit Yum Yum :)

Sorry to hear that, we manage endometriosis much more conservatively these days...

great, you see I knew I should have emigrated years ago LOL, they are making so many advances in that area now and I am glad, it was horrible to go through at 19 and had the op at 35 (7 years ago now) :)

Unfortunately for us the SUPERMAN movie is supposed to be a blockbuster which will propel our Henry aka Gideon to super stardom , I think we should prepare ourselves for the fact that he will probably be unavailable to play Gideon but I say again he is the perfect Gideon he is the right age, right body ,helpless yearning ,eye color " I'm cryin a river here " to quote Victor again...