One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The brunette question is one of the finalists. That question has always nagged me. I've been hoping for a long time that Sylvia would take pity on us and answer it here.

BUT ....

I think the answer lays buried deep in Gideon's dark past. So it's something she might not reveal yet, if its something central to Entwined (and thus we need to wait for June 4.)

No, I agree with you. If it does have implications, we don't want to spoil the story line. So we will just have to be patient, humph! Lol

Would be about brunettes by some chance. I know it's burning a hole in your brain, mine too. Lol

No, I agree with you. If it does have implications, we don't want to spoil the story line. So we will just have to be patient, humph! Lol

The brunette question is one of the finalists. That question has always nagged me. I've been hoping for a long time that Sylvia would take pity on us and answer it here.

BUT ....

I think the answer lays buried deep in Gideon's dark past. So it's something she might not reveal yet, if its something central to Entwined (and thus we need to wait for June 4.)

I see we were all thinking along the same lines.

Think the ring is sold by Tiffany and called the Schlumberger Rope

I'm sure this is the one in the book. It's beautiful, but quite expensive. Nothing but the best for Gideons girl. David Yurman is more my price bracket, unless I win the lottery. :)

Favorite line from today's re-read project, Chapter 17 of Bared to You:

Probably one of the sweetest things Gideon says, period, in the entire Crossfire series thus far. Page 261:

"I must have wished for you so hard and so often you had no choice but to come true."

I'm sure this is the one in the book. It's beautiful, but quite expensive. Nothing but the best for Gideons girl. David Yurman is more my price bracket, unless I win the lottery. :)

Yes the David Yurman one is also extremely nice and well suited to non -billionairesLOL!!

I'm hoping we'll get to the real bottom of this whole brunette thing!!! Only because it seriously hits Eva's buttons.

We know Gideon dated only brunettes prior to Eva.

But did he also f*** only brunettes too, prior to Eva? (the redheaded Anne Lucas doesn't count as a regular sex partner, because she was a revenge f*** not physical desire.)

Or did Gideon stop f******* brunettes after Corrine?

Did hair color automatically assign the women to which of the categories: date or sex?

• All brunettes to the left, please, the platonic social arm candy category?
  • All blondes and redheads to the right, please, report to the f**** pad?

Is it June 4th yet?

I love your way with words. LOL !!

Hello Ladies!!!

Here are my favourite lines in Chap. 17:

1) "I must have wished for you so hard and so often you had no choice but to come true." Every woman should be told this at least once in her life!!!

2) "Don't think I don't know you're topping from the bottom."

3) "Good things come to those who wait."

CIAO!!

What I found quite interesting in Chap. 17 are Gedeon's hints at the dom/sub issue between them. It's too late in the night now to start discussing it, but hopefully someone is going to say something about it tomorrow.

GOOD NIGHT, SWEET DREAMS!

I haven't really seen anything, at this point, that makes me think of Gideon & Eva as traditional D/s relationship candidates.  I always had the feeling that Gideon asked for a safe word because he didn't want to take Eva some place that would scare her.  She wants to have the memory of Nathan erased from her head and, while Gideon is up for the task he doesn't want to move too quickly.  

He (Gideon) wanted her comfortable in their relationship.  Also while Gideon is a dominant/alpha male with a need to be in control I think he likes to give over a little to Eva when she needs it.  I think he senses that Eva "strikes first" so to speak because she doesn't want someone to take advantage of her.  Gideon wants her to completely lose herself in their physical relationship and wants her to submit to his need to pleasure her. 

That is what I've seen so far however, I'm not sure I expressed this correctly.  It makes sense to me when I think about it but not when I put it in writing.  Sylvia may have a stronger D/s relationship in store for later however, I don't think Eva is ready for that at this point of her recovery. 

OFF TOPIC:  My time is always off by 1 hour.  I have changed my time zone 4 times and it is still off.  Any suggestions?

HI Kristen!

I'm laughing out loud!!! Thank you for the new entry in my English dictionary. My vocabulary is getting better and better by the hour!!!!!