One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

We don't know when Nathan died, that's true. We do know the body was found Friday morning. The cops said that at Eva's to her in front of everyone in the room - her Dad (whom they knew was a cop), Gideon, Cary and Ireland.

But I think the time estimate from the medical examiner is sometime Thursday evening. Why else did Graves bust her b*** to see if she could find a hole in Gideon's alibi for that portion of Thursday. And why did Gideon in the first place create such an elaborate public ruse -- actually seriously cozying up to Corrine for a press photographer -- for that portion of Thursday? The plan: to automatically rule him out as having been anywhere near Nathan's hotel that evening.

Sylvia has indicated Graves is smart. I think it's safe to say much -- but not all -- of what Graves has surmised is what happened. But she must have gotten some things wrong -- and it also is possible she misled Eva about other things. So we may have some plot twists about exactly how Nathan was taken down.

I hope the reader will be privy to how it went down because I really want to know...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have already tried to bribe(with babysitting her kids so she can have a couple of date nights with the hubby) her into getting me an early copy but she is steadfast in her decision that she doesn't want to lose her job. So I gave it up I will just wait until June 4th with the rest of you lovely ladies.

Hahaha I love that you actually tried it!! :D

Hey Gabri,

Nothing Eva can do to that w**** will equal the h.e.l.l. Corrine will have brought down on herself having foolishly bet everything and lost -- lost everything, because Gideon won't even be a friend anymore. Even if she goes back to Europe, she's still facing a future of being blindsided by photos of Gideon, given how much of a celebrity he is. And of never knowing when she's going to come across photos of Gideon and Eva Cross in the years to come.

HI LN! :)

as the old saying goes "You've made your bed, now you'll have to lie in it" (did I get it right?)

Hahaha I love that you actually tried it!! :D

Hi

I have a reeally stupid question: can you tell me how to get the open-mouthed smiley?

Im so excited! Can't wait for the 7th so we can decipher every word, comma, and period! lol

I stated earlier that I'm getting giddy with excitement and I don't give a sh*t about those snapshots anymore...the truth is that chapter 1 and the part of 2 that were released were so amazing that I know we can be confident that the rest of EWY will be absolutely riveting and soooooo worth the wait.... We don't have much longer; we can HANG for 7 days ladies!!! :) :)

HI LN! :)

as the old saying goes "You've made your bed, now you'll have to lie in it" (did I get it right?)

You know that when GidEva reunite and start to really LIVE ; meaning when they don't have to hide anymore they will be the darlings of the paparazzi!! There will at least be one glam function a week not to mention all the other events they get invited to...yes Corinne will definitely have a bitter pill to swallow in years to come. Hopefully she can patch things up with her rich husband or she will be a really bitter woman...

Spill the beans, how did you do that one please. :D

Lol! ok so you know when you are writing a post and there's a smiley in the toolbar well click that smiley then a little tab will open on the bottom and in really small letters it will say Show All so click show all and that will open a small window. Scroll down until you start seeing the smileys. There are a lot more options but I've tried one before and it didnt show up so I think that the only ones that will are the smileys with the visible smiley. The first visible one should be called mellow and looks like this :mellow: just keep scrolling down and you'll see them. I think there are 23 visible smileys in total. My favorite is this one B) 

Lol! ok so you know when you are writing a post and there's a smiley in the toolbar well click that smiley then a little tab will open on the bottom and in really small letters it will say Show All so click show all and that will open a small window. Scroll down until you start seeing the smileys. There are a lot more options but I've tried one before and it didnt show up so I think that the only ones that will are the smileys with the visible smiley. The first visible one should be called mellow and looks like this :mellow: just keep scrolling down and you'll see them. I think there are 23 visible smileys in total. My favorite is this one B)

[/quote

I'm :( because I only have a keyboard come up on my iPad. There is no tool bar. But heyho I can do big smileys now thank you.

That's not a stupid question! All you have to do is put a colon and a capital D so it would be like this ( :D) without the parentheses of course!  

Thanks a lot!! :D