One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stanton paid for Eva's apartment so I bet even before Cary and Eva were moved in Stanton had already paid for the term of the lease. So about 2 years worth of rent in advance. She might get a break when the lease is up for renewal but I doubt she will be living there in 2 years. Gideon might be nice and let Cary stay for free once Eva moves out.

Stanton paid for Eva's apartment so I bet even before Cary and Eva were moved in Stanton had already paid for the term of the lease. So about 2 years worth of rent in advance. She might get a break when the lease is up for renewal but I doubt she will be living there in 2 years. Gideon might be nice and let Cary stay for free once Eva moves out.

Yeah. I thought Gideon might have said to Stanton don't worry about the rent. 2 years in advanced!!! Scheesch, that's a lot of dosh!!!

Anyway Eva's going up market to Fifth Avenue! :)

Reading Bared again, Eva was submitting to Gideon as early as page 26, in the meeting for Kingsman vodka. Cross told her to sit. Mark gave a brief nod, but I was already lowering into the chair at Cross's command, my body obeying instinctively .

Not noticed that before.

Yeah. I thought Gideon might have said to Stanton don't worry about the rent. 2 years in advanced!!! Scheesch, that's a lot of dosh!!!

Anyway Eva's going up market to Fifth Avenue! :)

Oh Stanton paid a small fortune for her apartment. Eva makes a remark that she(Eva) could have never afforded the place since monthly rent was more than most families make in a year.

Its like a chocolate/marshmallow sandwich with graham crackers! the marshmallow are toasted over the fire. This is traditionally eaten during camping trips.

smores.jpg

Oh ladies you are awesome with your pics.

They look absolutely Devine, we don't have them over here. Another reason to move to America.

Mmmmmmmmmm s'mores and Gideon mmmmmmm. Nice dreams tonight. ;)

Lol

Of to bed now. It's 11pm. Got to be up in 6 hours.

As much as I love chatting with you.

I'm going to dream of s' mores and............;)

Goodnight Julie sweet dreams ;)

[quote name="LN Cronan" post="10232" timestamp="1369145165

From page 112:

"I just want to be with you, all right? order something in for dinner, watch TV, hold you when I sleep. Can we do that? .... I just want some time with you ... I need it, Eva. You and me with no drama. Give me that. Please. Then give me a kiss. .... Kiss me, d*** it ... kiss me like you love me."

My favourite lines come from Cary

"Baby girl," he drawled. "I want to sympathise , I do, but the love triangle thing is just too delicious . The determined rock star and the possessive billionaire. Rawr."

He is so mischievous. ;)

I like that one too. It makes me smile and giggle when I read it