One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

They would never understand our love for this series!! lol

Thats for sure which is why I am so glad to have found this forum even most of my friends haven't read it.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

379676_645780142114902_1837075205_n.jpg

Hi AMC,

It took me ages to regain my usual breathing rhythm!!! Calling him gorgeous is an understatement....:))

Well ladies, we care so much because we are women who appreciate romance, love, affection, having feelings for our fellow man(Gideon in this case);) and want the HEA for them. Gives us a nice warm feeling. :)

So true. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I could look at him all night long as well!! Thank you so much, my dreams are going to be the sweetest ever, "golden" even!!!!

Ok you've got the job!!! The ladies are putting you in charge of posting a daily dose of Gideon aka Henry Cavill until June 4th to help get us through our anxious moments between the snapshots. :) :)

Well ladies, we care so much because we are women who appreciate romance, love, affection, having feelings for our fellow man(Gideon in this case) ;) and want the HEA for them. Gives us a nice warm feeling. :)

I'm still trying to figure out my deep love for SD's books! I used to be into fantasy or comic novels. One lucky day, I gave my Mum FSOG books as a gift and she didn't want to lend them to me because of their s*xy scenes (she's 72). So, I ended up buying my copies in English and had to read it "like a thief in the night". A whole new world had opened up before my eyes, though!!!!! Then I saw BTY advertised on tv and BANG it was love at first paragraph. Now I can't imagine a day without reading the books anf the posts. Hopefully I'll never recover!

I must admit that picture I posted is very Gideon-esque! Those eyes are looking right at my soul!

I am going back right now to BTY to read the passage when Eva first met Gideon and to further torture(excite) myself by reading the first limo scene and envisioning the photo ...

I am going back right now to BTY to read the passage when Eva first met Gideon and to further torture(excite) myself by reading the first limo scene and envisioning the photo ...

Naughty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'll reread the shower show again, and again, and again,,,, until I fall asleep and hopefully go on dreaming the scene. lol :)

I just had a thought and I hope someone can clarify if I missed something but did Gideon ever comment on Eva's new look??

I believe he says something Monday morning (day 10 after Gedeon: Round 2). Eva, Megumi and Will are back from lunch. Gedeon joins them in the lift. When they are left alone in the lift, Gedeon simply says she looks beautiful. Like the average man, he is not that observant!!!

I believe he says something Monday morning (day 10 after Gedeon: Round 2). Eva, Megumi and Will are back from lunch. Gedeon joins them in the lift. When they are left alone in the lift, Gedeon simply says she looks beautiful. Like the average man, he is not that observant!!!

Oh ok! Yea because I dont remember him ever mentioning her new look directly. Thank you Gabri! 

Oh ok! Yea because I dont remember him ever mentioning her new look directly. Thank you Gabri! 

Glad to be of any help. :)

I just had a thought and I hope someone can clarify if I missed something but did Gideon ever comment on Eva's new look??

You know I thought about that also I bet in the early chapters of EWY he does but when he had her on the elevator the day she came to work in her new look he said how beautiful she was and also in the security office at the end he ran his fingers through her new bangs!!

Naughty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'll reread the shower show again, and again, and again,,,, until I fall asleep and hopefully go on dreaming the scene. lol :)

You know btw that shower scene was extremely well written ...kudos to SD on that particular piece

You know I thought about that also I bet in the early chapters of EWY he does but when he had her on the elevator the day she came to work in her new look he said how beautiful she was and also in the security office at the end he ran his fingers through her new bangs!!

That's true so maybe he did notice!! 

I agree with sscrph I dont know how this is possible!!

God I would love to meet Henry, but I would probably stutter, stare and come across as a complete idiot because I would be dazzled by how goregous he is. I don't think my brain would be able to work properly around him. Other parts of my body now thats a different story. *Wink*wink*

God I would love to meet Henry, but I would probably stutter, stare and come across as a complete idiot because I would be dazzled by how goregous he is. I don't think my brain would be able to work properly around him. Other parts of my body now thats a different story. *Wink*wink*