One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot! I feel  a looooot better myself!!!!!!!! Please, keep them coming up! :) :) :)

This is the pic that I envision when I am reading the books it highlights the cerulean blue eyes, perfect teeth and dark brows that Gideon often expresses himself with ... :)

Chapter 12. :(

Favourite lines.

Monica

"He's completely taken you over and assumed control of everything."

Eva

"That's his nature."

Monica

"That's the nature of all powerful men"

Monica to Eva .

"Your still replaceable Eva . What he's built is not. You jeopardise his empire and he'll leave you."

Made me think of Gideon telling Eva .

"I'd kill for you, give up everything I own for you......but I won't give you up."

How sharp is the contrast between Monica's view of marriage and what we know is going on between Gedeon and Eva! They are definitevly getting married, but not not for Monica's "right" reasons to do so. Eva is more precious to Gedeon than the air he breathes, his life belt in an ocean of troubles and not just an assset to show off!!!

How sharp is the contrast between Monica's view of marriage and what we know is going on between Gedeon and Eva! They are definitevly getting married, but not not for Monica's "right" reasons to do so. Eva is more precious to Gedeon than the air he breathes, his life belt in an ocean of troubles and not just an assset to show off!!!

I call her his safe haven, but I like your lifebelt in an ocean of troubles.

Monica married for money, Eva doesn't care about material things, she just needs/wants love. She is a daddies girl. He loved/loves Monica. Eva will marry for the right reasons.

I call her his safe haven, but I like your lifebelt in an ocean of troubles.

Monica married for money, Eva doesn't care about material things, she just needs/wants love. She is a daddies girl. He loved/loves Monica. Eva will marry for the right reasons.

I can hardly imagine how happy she will be on the day she'll become Mrs Cross.

Maybe I'll throw a party at my bedroom!!

This is the pic that I envision when I am reading the books it highlights the cerulean blue eyes, perfect teeth and dark brows that Gideon often expresses himself with ... :)

You know what? Having that pic in the back of my mind makes my reactions to anything Gedeon does,says or goes through so much stronger!!!

I think delicious erotic thoughts when I look at that picture so Vade Retro Satana!!

I'm quite happy to know I'm not the only one to indulge in such delicious thoughts... has he got any older brothers?

The day they get married, I will buy a hat and a bottle of champagne and celebrate with my good friends on this forum. :)

OH YEAH! :)

We are such a diverse bunch of ladies, from all walks of life, our ages range from young to me(54), we would have a whale of a time.

GREAT IDEA. I'M ALREADY SAVING UP!!!!!!!!

We are such a diverse bunch of ladies, from all walks of life, our ages range from young to me(54), we would have a whale of a time.

range to me (60).  Never to old to enjoy a good love story.  I had a great love in my life (husband) and I want everyone to know how that feels.

The day they get married, I will buy a hat and a bottle of champagne and celebrate with my good friends on this forum. :)

I'll gladly join that party! :)

I can hardly imagine how happy she will be on the day she'll become Mrs Cross.

Maybe I'll throw a party at my bedroom!!

I'm going to join this party too.  I have my bottle of champagne chilling just waiting for the happy day.

It is hard for me to re-read this chapter.  The first time through it is so wonderful to read about their happiness.  The couple appears to be on the road to working out their problems, however, on the re-read we know what is ahead.  I want them to have more than a weekend of happiness but it is going to take so long for us to get to their HEA.  The next chapter in their story will be out next week but, it could be another year before we can pop the cork and celebrate.  It is good to have a place to share with like minded people.

same here Sharon. I was married for 26 years. Everyone deserves to be loved. :)

I have been with my hubby for 15 years and married for 8, yes we lived in Sin for a while, I love a good party, 42 and ready to rock with Eva and Gideon :)

same here Sharon. I was married for 26 years. Everyone deserves to be loved. :)

How true. That's why I've some trouble in dealing with Gedeon and Eva's sweet moments....they make me think my life is really lacking something/someone special. That "laughing and whispering" on the master bed nearly killed me!

How true. That's why I've some trouble in dealing with Gedeon and Eva's sweet moments....they make me think my life is really lacking something/someone special. That "laughing and whispering" on the master bed nearly killed me!

I've been widowed nearly eight years now. This story and FSOG makes me realise what I'm missing in my life. Being together, loving arguing, laughing, making decisions as a couple, it's what relationships are all about. Life.

I know how hard life would be for Gideon if Eva wasn't in his life, with her at his side, in his bed. I'm doing it. It sucks!

I've been widowed nearly eight years now. This story and FSOG makes me realise what I'm missing in my life. Being together, loving arguing, laughing, making decisions as a couple, it's what relationships are all about. Life.

I know how hard life would be for Gideon if Eva wasn't in his life, with her at his side, in his bed. I'm doing it. It sucks!

Oh things will turn around for both of you... The books provide a nice distraction from the problems in our real life but they are not real life they are just a story and sometimes we need to remember that. At least we have each other to vent to ladies... :) :)

Sorry to hear that Julie, we will all be your extended family and my arms are round hugging you from way Up North here :)  :) xoxoxox