One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

Definitely. :)

I think the towels and the bathtub in snapshots 3 and 4 are at the new place ...it might even be a romantic walk up in Brooklyn and not a fancy apartment on 5th Avenue....maybe closer to the Krav Maga studio...Just can't wait to find out...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the towels and the bathtub in snapshots 3 and 4 are at the new place ...it might even be a romantic walk up in Brooklyn and not a fancy apartment on 5th Avenue....maybe closer to the Krav Maga studio...Just can't wait to find out...

Not long now.

When I do my 24 hour countdown, which midnight shall I use? GMT, ET, or PT. lol

Not long now.

When I do my 24 hour countdown, which midnight shall I use? GMT, ET, or PT. lol

Excellent question!

For the U.S. release, my best guess is 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The U.S. is a bit tricky in that it has four time zones. Most often, the  Eastern time zone, the earliest, is used, but sometimes, the Pacific Time is used instead.

Between 12:00 a.m. and 12:59 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 4, technically it will actually still be late night Monday, June 3 in the remaining time zones. However, once it turns to 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time, "today" has arrived everywhere in the country.

During the Harry Potter craze, local time in the United States applied. Those of us in the Eastern Time zone started getting our hot little hands on our copies at midnight in our local bookstores, while in other parts of the country, fans were still waiting for their own clocks to hit midnight.

But now, electronic books has changed everything. And I can't yet figure out from the Amazon site what hour I can receive the download on June 1.

• Midnight East Coast time?
  • Midnight West Coast time (which is 3 a.m. in the east) - when the whole country has now crossed over from June 3 to June 4?

<p>

Excellent question!

For the U.S. release, my best guess is 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The U.S. is a bit tricky in that it has four time zones. Most often, the Eastern time zone, the earliest, is used, but sometimes, the Pacific Time is used instead.

Between 12:00 a.m. and 12:59 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 4, technically it will actually still be late night Monday, June 3 in the remaining time zones. However, once it turns to 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time, "today" has arrived everywhere in the country.

During the Harry Potter craze, local time in the United States applied. Those of us in the Eastern Time zone started getting our hot little hands on our copies at midnight in our local bookstores, while in other parts of the country, fans were still waiting for their own clocks to hit midnight.

But now, electronic books has changed everything. And I can't yet figure out from the Amazon site what hour I can receive the download on June 1.

• Midnight East Coast time?
  • Midnight West Coast time (which is 3 a.m. in the east) - when the whole country has now crossed over from June 3 to June 4?

LN I'm on the East Coast also and pre-ordered books normally arrive on my kindle between 12:30 and 12:45 am EST.

That's a great idea. Only problem, Eva has to work. She has only been in her job, just a matter of weeks. Yes Gideon could afford to keep her at home. But I don't think Eva would be that sort of woman. She's independent and enjoys her job. NC is for the weekend, extra special sexy time!

I thought Eva could put up with as little s*x as she coud get in NC.... for the time being! :)

I asked SD on facebook if it would be automatic midnight download like other books I have pre- ordered. And she said that it should be although people who ordered eariler are likely to get it first so it might start poping up as early as 9pm June 3rd for the west coast ppl. She said the later u ordered might affect the time it downloads on your e-reader.

LN I'm on the East Coast also and pre-ordered books normally arrive on my kindle between 12:30 and 12:45 am EST.

Excellent!!! Means I get to wake up to the Kindle edition on June 4, not have to wait until 9:30 a.m. when my neighborhood indie bookstore opens.

I'VE GOT IT!! :) :) :)

My new e-reader is laying here beside me, charging batteries. I can't wait to go on the Internet and preorder my precious copy of EWY and to download BTY and RIY as well, of course. Wish me luck, girls!!!

My new e-reader is laying here beside me, charging batteries. I can't wait to go on the Internet and preorder my precious copy of EWY and to download BTY and RIY as well, of course. Wish me luck, girls!!!

You will LUV it Gabri it is so easy to go back and forth between the books !!

Gabri having a world of books at your fingertips is the best!  I love my kindle. When my husband bought it for my birthday one year I thought I'd miss holding a "real" book, but I don't. Now I just order hard copies of my favorite books, but have hundreds of books on my kindle.

You're going to love having an e-reader, Gabri, a whole new way to enjoy books -- a pleasure of a different sort then the tactile feel (and scent) of paper in your hands.

The ability to buy new best-sellers day or night -- not just when your bookstore is open

The ability to instantly buy any book that strikes your fancy -- not have to special order it because your local bookstore does not have it in stock.

The ability to carry around all your favorite books on one small device -- it's like a bookcase in your pocket.

Throw on top the ability the high-end readers have as tablet computers: you can read a book and social network about it at the same time, doing so anywhere you can get a wireless signal. Plus, on some e-readers, you can carry both the print and audio version of the same book.

Gabri having a world of books at your fingertips is the best!  I love my kindle. When my husband bought it for my birthday one year I thought I'd miss holding a "real" book, but I don't. Now I just order hard copies of my favorite books, but have hundreds of books on my kindle.

Something I really like about my Kindle is being able to get books from authors not currently carried in local and chain bookstores where I live.

There is an Irish mystery writer I especially like that I used to have a hard time finding his books on the shelves, even in the largest bookstores in major cities. I used to have to special order -- now I can simply download.

Here's my picks in Chap. 13:

1) I reached out and touched his shoulder, only to have him jerk away as if I'd burned him. More than anything else, his rejection of my touch wounded me deeply.

(I've been there... It hurts like h.e.l.l!!)

2) Gedeon's personality transplant

3) "You've been my muse for the last few years, Eva. Because of you I've written the best material the band's ever had."

4) "There's no chance. None."

"Prove it."

I'd never give up buying hard/paperback copies, not for worlds!!

Good girl.:)

You will get your download before us. Mine is supposed to be 12am GMT. I could stay up all night and be done by breakfast. What joy!

Something I really like about my Kindle is being able to get books from authors not currently carried in local and chain bookstores where I live.

There is an Irish mystery writer I especially like that I used to have a hard time finding his books on the shelves, even in the largest bookstores in major cities. I used to have to special order -- now I can simply download.

I love mystery!! what writer are you talking about?

I'm reeealIy looking forward to laying my hands on Caroline Graham's books starring Chief Inspector Barnaby. Although there is always a rerun of the series on TV, I still can't find the books.

Here's my picks in Chap. 13:

1) I reached out and touched his shoulder, only to have him jerk away as if I'd burned him. More than anything else, his rejection of my touch wounded me deeply.

(I've been there... It hurts like h.e.l.l!!)

2) Gedeon's personality transplant

3) "You've been my muse for the last few years, Eva. Because of you I've written the best material the band's ever ha

4) "There's no chance. None."

"Prove it."

Brett also said:

"I make mistakes, but I learn from them."

Edited by AMC

I'd never give up buying hard/paperback copies, not for worlds!!

I still buy physical books, and I still frequent public libraries too. I'm such a voracious reader that my desire for books exceeds my financial resources (and exceeds room in my home).

Once I learned as a young child to string vowels and consonants together, my local library became my favorite place to go after school. And as an adult, I never saw a bookstore I didn't like.

My Kindle has expanded my reading world, as has the existence of audiobooks, but electronic material will never replace the love of actual physical books. Just like online news sites have expanded my access to information but has not replaced the actual love of holding a newspaper, especially a Sunday edition.

I actually read mostly indie authors. Well they start off indie, many have been picked up recently though. So my kindle is always with me, and I enjoy the access it gives me.