One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its wonderful to put it out there!!! We all have fifty million opinions on what's what when it comes to this series...that's why it's great that we can all gather here to share & learn! :)

I'm thinking it's either vacation luggage tags or baggage they both carry of their pasts. I really hope it's not the latter.

I don't know either, but I guess it depends upon underlying causes. Parasomnia takes many different forms. For example, sleepwalking is a variety of parasomnia.

Gideon's parasomnia has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, PTSD, as a contributing factor, and unfortunately, there's no "cure" for PTSD. Therapy can bring about remarkable improvements, but cannot completely erase all the scars, all the damage left by very serious trauma. At best, therapy can be a kind of reconstructive surgery of the psyche -- but that's not the same thing as restoring something to a pre-damage condition.

since there is no cure maybe he will have less frequent nightmares?

As for Paramus,,,I have office hours till 6 p then will get in my car from NYC  and head out to Paramus so likely won't be there until it starts which is 7 pm if she's (SD) on time...I'll figure out what I'm wearing that day at work and post it on line from the office and whoever is there please  come find me and say hello, likely after the talk part...as I said in an earlier post I'm a nook reader so probably won't stand in line to get an autographed book but maybe I'll change my mind...so funny I don't have any more real books around...and I'll have downloaded EWY by then. (I need to be at the hospital by 7 am so I'll likely start reading ahead of most of you..ha ha)

since there is no cure maybe he will have less frequent nightmares?

im hoping, once he starts opening up to Eva, his condition may improve. He must be like a volcano waiting to erupt, needing to get it all out in the open. It's a wonder he is still sane.

Hello everybody!!!

My pick in Chap. 10 is Gedeon's 'I trust you' when it comes to having unprotected s** with Eva. It speaks volumes indeed!!

Hello everybody!!!

My pick in Chap. 10 is Gedeon's 'I trust you' when it comes to having unprotected s** with Eva. It speaks volumes indeed!!

definitely. His is already starting to trust her, probably without realising it. He has probably always used a condom when having s*x, given his stash at his f**kpad. But then again, most of his dates were for casual s*x, so it's not a bad thing.

I plan on getting there early.   I'm dropping Jamie at my hubby's job around 4:30 and Paramus B&N is about 20 mins depending on traffic.   Just love Rt 17 traffic

I wonder how crowded it will be...I must admit Ive never been to anything like this before,,,don't really know what to expect...we think it starts at 7p...does she usually start talking right away? Are there questions and answers from the gorup? Does she read an excerpt?? Anyone been to one of there before???

As for Paramus,,,I have office hours till 6 p then will get in my car from NYC  and head out to Paramus so likely won't be there until it starts which is 7 pm if she's (SD) on time...I'll figure out what I'm wearing that day at work and post it on line from the office and whoever is there please  come find me and say hello, likely after the talk part...as I said in an earlier post I'm a nook reader so probably won't stand in line to get an autographed book but maybe I'll change my mind...so funny I don't have any more real books around...and I'll have downloaded EWY by then. (I need to be at the hospital by 7 am so I'll likely start reading ahead of most of you..ha ha)

Hi I got both books on my nook too in addition to preordering EWY.  When I went to her book signing in Somerset, I went to B&N the night before and bought both books for her to sign in case they didn't have enough at the book signing. Funny enough, there were two ladies from B&N by my house who were doing the booksigning for Sylvia! Thank god they didn't make me buy two more copies like B&N does if you buy ahead of time,  I also saw that SD has at B&N an EWY limited edition autograph copy that I also preordered if I can't go to paramus.

As to book covers... Same problem here in Italy: we've got high heeled black pumps for Bared, and a ring set with light blue diamonds for Reflected. I think it all depends on what image the editor thinks is going be the most appealing to would-be buyers... American covers are definitely better!!!

As to book covers... Same problem here in Italy: we've got high heeled black pumps for Bared, and a ring set with light blue diamonds for Reflected. I think it all depends on what image the editor thinks is going be the most appealing to would-be buyers... American covers are definitely better!!!

we have the same as you Gabri. I prefer the American covers too. They seem to relate to the story.

im hoping, once he starts opening up to Eva, his condition may improve. He must be like a volcano waiting to erupt, needing to get it all out in the open. It's a wonder he is still sane.

Yes I totally agree with you and now especially after the murder...

Gedeon's text to Eva (I f***** up again. Don't break with me. Talk to me. Pls.)had me smiling a little. It shows how feminine power really works!!! Not only must Gedeon be suffering all the torments of because he thinks Eva has just dumped him, but Eva's behaviour has led him to believe he is also guilty and needs apologizing for something he didn't do. I belive Gedeon took Eva to the f*** pad out of habit, for he didn't want Eva to steam off, and simply didn't take all the unwanted implications of such a move into account.

I think an important reason Gideon took Eva to the f*** pad was out of performance anxiety (What, Gideon having trouble performing?!! Surely, you jest!!!)

By performance anxiety, I mean how he would perform post-coital. He was scared of going on another head trip again, just like he had the first time he and Eva had sex. So he took her to the one place he felt in control sexually -- the only place he'd ever been in control sexually. And this time, he most certainly was the dom.

Eva topping him that first time is really what had freaked him out. And probably buried deeper inside was fears he couldn't even perceive -- he'd been made love to, not f****** by, Eva that first time.

So Gideon took her to the one place he'd always performed sexually and banged her in the style that in the past always got him off. And had been so relieved and happy right afterward. It was good for Eva too -- very good for Eva. He'd done something that would make her "stay" this time.

And then .......

I think an important reason Gideon took Eva to the f*** pad was out of performance anxiety (What, Gideon having trouble performing?!! Surely, you jest!!!)

By performance anxiety, I mean how he would perform post-coital. He was scared of going on another head trip again, just like he had the first time he and Eva had sex. So he took her to the one place he felt in control sexually -- the only place he'd ever been in control sexually. And this time, he most certainly was the dom.

Eva topping him that first time is really what had freaked him out. And probably buried deeper inside was fears he couldn't even perceive -- he'd been made love to, not f****** by, Eva that first time.

So Gideon took her to the one place he'd always performed sexually and banged her in the style that in the past always got him off. And had been so relieved and happy right afterward. It was good for Eva too -- very good for Eva. He'd done something that would make her "stay" this time.

And then .......

Good point...I didn't think of it like that.

Sounds like a plan even though I will have her signing books.

OK, one last note before my brain blows off.

The fact that Gedeon is taking Eva to his apartment, where his mother has been the only woman allowed so far, says something about how much he is into Eva right now (pun absolutely intended). Gedeon is making Eva realize she means a lot to him through a connection to the most important woman in his life, and through his plea to be allowed to 'hang on to (her)for a while', just like a small child would his own mummy to calm down after a sudden fright. I know that 'mum issues' have already come up earlier on, so there's no need to discuss them here, but there's no denying Gedeon is pushing all of Eva's right buttons!

They don't have s** that night (can you imagine?), but are able to enjoy one another 'without actively f******', which is a huge step further in their relationship. Things seem to be going well between them, but then Gedeon's nightmare occurs and we are plunged into drama again.

I'm really looking forward to reading what is going to happen to our heroes.... too bad I'll have to wait till 14th June!!!!!! LOL

I just can't wait for the book on June 4th I'm not even that excited about the first chapter because it will be a tease I just want to continue reading their story and feeling all that emotion !!! Like Gideon says my whole day is better when I wake up with them!! LOL

I wonder how crowded it will be...I must admit Ive never been to anything like this before,,,don't really know what to expect...we think it starts at 7p...does she usually start talking right away? Are there questions and answers from the gorup? Does she read an excerpt?? Anyone been to one of there before???

I've gone to a few booksignings before at a B&N store before but not for Sylvia but I'm sure it works the same as the one I went to in Somerset at the Double Tree Hotel where they had two B&N store employees help out with the book signing. a B&N employee will have you write your name on a sticky note and put it in the book. She signs on the title page.  I can guarantee there will probably be a long line to get her autograph. If you're not getting an autograph then you don't have to worry about the long line. I thought I saw something that she said she was going to do a Q&A & then sign books. She said it's hard to talk to fans at book signings because they don't give her enough time to talk all her fans especially when it's a big crowd. she does personalize which is awesome!! I hope I helped answer your question.

I just can't wait for the book on June 4th I'm not even that excited about the first chapter because it will be a tease I just want to continue reading their story and feeling all that emotion !!! Like Gideon says my whole day is better when I wake up with them!! LOL

me too!! Chapter one is going to be a tease. I want June 4th to get here asap! lol : )