Entwined With You- Chapter One

NO, Gideon can't go back to Eva yet. But he doesn't HAVE to stay with Corrine any more. In fact, it might be more plausible if he quit seeing Corrine and spent some time "unattached."

Actually we may see how much self respect Corinne actually has. When the news breaks about Brett and Gideon's fight at the concert Corinne should be able to put two and two together that she was Gideon's rebound girl and get pi$$ed. Maybe she will bow out gracefully and that will get Gideon off the hook too. Surely that guy needs a break!!

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would they have to name Eva personally? I can't see Gideon letting her be subjected to all that questioning, it would slay him. But I do think if things got messy, Eva would take the stand. Anything to save her man.

I think they would both do anything to save each other...

Actually we may see how much self respect Corinne actually has. When the news breaks about Brett and Gideon's fight at the concert Corinne should be able to put two and two together that she was Gideon's rebound girl and get pi$$ed. Maybe she will bow out gracefully and that will get Gideon off the hook too. Surely that guy needs a break!!

Gideon was with his sister, Ireland, not Corrine, during that PR event in Times Square, the one we got a peek into in a recent snippet along with a very strong suggestion Brett shows up at the same event in Chapter Four. I don't think, because the pain the vodka PR event caused Eva, that Gideon EVER again will subject Eva to the thought of him taking Corrine to another publicity event (by their very nature, PR events are for the benefit of the press.)

We loved all the info you brought us Caroline. I was just wondering if you got the same impression about Monica.

I was thinking about that after I logged off last night and then I read what Agordon had said and then I went over everything she had said that evening & I came out of it with the same impression.  please forgive my brain it's been fried lately & I didn't read your question right. I wish I had know Agordon was on this forum when I was at the meet & greet that night! I'm still starstruck from that night lol   

Right now I can't look at the exact wording but when eva walked into the apartment there was music on in Carey's bedroom. She assumed someone was in there with him. I'm wondering when Gideon showed up was someone still in Carey's room

I'm wondering if it was tatiana in the room with cary.  

I know Julie I am trying not to go down that road but I am 98percent sure that card says Happy Fathers Day unless it alludes to Victor returning. But also white roses have significant meaning. They symbolize purity, innocence, and secrecy. They also signify new beginnings so as I said before anything is possible in this series . I just don't understand why the new snapshot on FB?? Any ideas?

I saw the snapshot on FB and someone was saying it looked like Happy Birthday and you can clearly see the xoxo's.It's hard to see because Entwined with you was covering a lot of the writing.  

NO, Gideon can't go back to Eva yet. But he doesn't HAVE to stay with Corrine any more. In fact, it might be more plausible if he quit seeing Corrine and spent some time "unattached."

I don't think so either...just wishful thinking.  It would be too dangerous for Gideon to jump back in Eva's arms publicly. 

I'm curious.  Does everyone think there is going to be a trial?  Or does the majority feel that the case is going to go cold?  Personally I would like a trial and have Gideon acquitted.   If there is a trial it will be a long one and, most likely, require a whole book. 

What about the room in Gideon's house that is an exact replica of Eva's?  Do you think he would have to get rid of that room?  If they get a search warrant, they may get one for Eva's house also.  That would look very incriminating of the fact that they are truly a couple, or Gideon is a real wacko and stalker.  Why else would he have a room that is an exact replica of Eva's.  Some food for thought.

What about the room in Gideon's house that is an exact replica of Eva's?  Do you think he would have to get rid of that room?  If they get a search warrant, they may get one for Eva's house also.  That would look very incriminating of the fact that they are truly a couple, or Gideon is a real wacko and stalker.  Why else would he have a room that is an exact replica of Eva's.  Some food for thought.

I don't know that he would have to get rid of it.  The room is something he did for Eva when they were together.  What I think would be nice is if Corrine came to Gideon's apartment for a decision about his intentions and Eva let her in (maybe Gideon has an early meeting) and Eva was in that just F$#@d state.  What goes around comes around but Corrine would know Eva wasn't staging a performance.

I don't know that he would have to get rid of it.  The room is something he did for Eva when they were together.  What I think would be nice is if Corrine came to Gideon's apartment for a decision about his intentions and Eva let her in (maybe Gideon has an early meeting) and Eva was in that just F$#@d state.  What goes around comes around but Corrine would know Eva wasn't staging a performance.

Oh Sharon what a delicious idea!!

Wouldn't that be sweet?  Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

Good question, because Gideon did face the very real possibility of police showing up with search warrants for his home. However, there would be little to no reason for the cops to execute search warrants at Eva's place. She immediately got crossed of the list of people suspected to have had anything to do with the killing.

Gideon might not have needed to clear out her room -- but -- he ought to have removed her possessions, leaving the room to simply look like a guest room. The best idea would be to restore his bachelor pad to pre-Eva status. Rumor probably has it he never takes women home (which prior to Eva was true.) Evidence that Eva spent considerable amount of time in his home would be useful to the cops trying to build the motive side of the case.

One of the snippets involves Gideon asking Eva to come home to him (instead of staying at the dance club) so they're probably sneaking her in and out of his building.

Good question, because Gideon did face the very real possibility of police showing up with search warrants for his home. However, there would be little to no reason for the cops to execute search warrants at Eva's place. She immediately got crossed of the list of people suspected to have had anything to do with the killing.

Gideon might not have needed to clear out her room -- but -- he ought to have removed her possessions, leaving the room to simply look like a guest room. The best idea would be to restore his bachelor pad to pre-Eva status. Rumor probably has it he never takes women home (which prior to Eva was true.) Evidence that Eva spent considerable amount of time in his home would be useful to the cops trying to build the motive side of the case.

One of the snippets involves Gideon asking Eva to come home to him (instead of staying at the dance club) so they're probably sneaking her in and out of his building.

Going on that assumption, that Eva is going in and out of his apartment, rather than hers, what would you say she tells Cary for staying out? He's not stupid, normally she confides in him. Telling him things on a need to know basis now.

I don't ever see Corrine showing up on Gideon's doorstep either. 

However .....

Two nights before Entwined started, Gideon paraded Corrine through the lobby of the Crossfire, his hand at the small of her back, walked her out to his car and left with her. Gideon probably was doing it for the benefit of the security tapes. He'd approached Eva earlier that day in the lobby (near the elevators.) This is the last time Eva (and thus we readers) definitely know Gideon saw Corrine.

Wouldn't it be sweet if that's the last night Corrine got to go out with Gideon (to dinner or wherever they went after he got out of work.) Two nights later, he found out from Eva that the cops aren't buying the Corrine cover story. So why keep it up?

SO .....

Karmic justice for the "nooner" stunt Corrine pulled, coming out the Crossfire looking like she'd just be f*****. Karma that the last night she'll ever go out with Gideon starts with her going to his office at the Crossfire in order to meet him for after-work plans. He dumps her on Thursday?

I have to say in Entwined Imthink I will enjoy the fact they are sneaking around because it sounds fun, sexy, and exciting butnonlynfor a few chapters I want them out in the open declaring their love to all those brunettes with those pesky exaggerated expectations!!!

I don't ever see Corrine showing up on Gideon's doorstep either. 

However .....

Two nights before Entwined started, Gideon paraded Corrine through the lobby of the Crossfire, his hand at the small of her back, walked her out to his car and left with her. Gideon probably was doing it for the benefit of the security tapes. He'd approached Eva earlier that day in the lobby (near the elevators.) This is the last time Eva (and thus we readers) definitely know Gideon saw Corrine.

Wouldn't it be sweet if that's the last night Corrine got to go out with Gideon (to dinner or wherever they went after he got out of work.) Two nights later, he found out from Eva that the cops aren't buying the Corrine cover story. So why keep it up?

SO .....

Karmic justice for the "nooner" stunt Corrine pulled, coming out the Crossfire looking like she'd just be f*****. Karma that the last night she'll ever go out with Gideon starts with her going to his office at the Crossfire in order to meet him for after-work plans. He dumps her on Thursday?

Hallelujah.

No more hurting Eva, he has to practice celibacy from now on, when not around Eva.

I have to say in Entwined Imthink I will enjoy the fact they are sneaking around because it sounds fun, sexy, and exciting butnonlynfor a few chapters I want them out in the open declaring their love to all those brunettes with those pesky exaggerated expectations!!!

LMAO. That exaggerated expectations line gets me every time.