Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

No! It doesn't help!!! :)

I may have to buy a copy at my local bookstore and then I'll have 2. Unless I can figure out how to get it on my iPad.

I had an email this morning from Amazon. I will get my book on 6th June. They posting early. I reckon people are cancelling their orders because they got a copy early. Hope that helps. :)

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered second copy from local book store, in case Amazon don't deliver on time. Lol! hoping the donkey has quickened his pace! Lol

Reading them a lot, they tend to get a little worn!!!

:)

Giddy up there donkey, my friend wants her book, my silent pray for you :)

Good morning ladies!

The countdown is unnerving, but our reward is going to be sooo sweet... my hands are already tingly!!

LOL, you are so funny, I am trying to diet, not working as well as I had hoped though but will start again :(

I'm always complaining I'm not loosing weight as fast as I'd like to, my nutritionist keeps reminding me my body needs its time to adjust itself to my new lifestyle. So, don't give up, will you?

I'm always complaining I'm not loosing weight as fast as I'd like to, my nutritionist keeps reminding me my body needs its time to adjust itself to my new lifestyle. So, don't give up, will you?

I can't afford to give up, just so hard, put on so much weight after my hystorectomy and now my liver is affected so for health reasons I have to but (i know I am going to sound like I need put out of my misery) I have dislodged discs in my back and oestoarthritis in my back (at 42 I need put down) from the op and no hormones so on HRT so excercising is really hard to do :(

On a lighter note, not long now for your Gideon fix, Yeah !!!!

Good morning Gabri

Tis a lovely day in England. And at midnight tonight it will be even lovelier!

It's lovely here as well, for the time being.

As for my Gedeon... I went to the bank this morning :ph34r: and feigned interest in some leaflets that were spread upon the counter and I was really lucky, I SPOTTED HIM AGAIN!!! 

He's not a bank teller, Perhaps he's a junior assistant...

Definitely young, I'd say in his early thirties, blue pinstripe suit, white shirt, even sporting a light sun-tan... grrrrr

PS: Shall we keep in touch as the time for our downloads draws near?

I can't afford to give up, just so hard, put on so much weight after my hystorectomy and now my liver is affected so for health reasons I have to but (i know I am going to sound like I need put out of my misery) I have dislodged discs in my back and oestoarthritis in my back (at 42 I need put down) from the op and no hormones so on HRT so excercising is really hard to do :(

On a lighter note, not long now for your Gideon fix, Yeah !!!!

I started dieting (which is and always will be a b*tch!!) for

As for my Gedeon... I went to the bank this morning :ph34r: and feigned interest in some leaflets that were spread upon the counter and I was really lucky, I SPOTTED HIM AGAIN!!! 

Definitely young, I'd say in his early thirties, blue pinstripe suit, white shirt, even sporting a light sun-tan... grrrrr

Ooooo.you lucky lady. An Italian Gideon how lucky are you. Early thirties even better. Are you going to do a Corinne and stalk him? Lol

Just don't become a bunny boiler! Lol

We shall definitely keep each other going till our downloads. I can't get my daughters kindle till 7 tomorrow morning. Then all day reading. The dog will have to walk himself!! :)

11 hours and counting! Eeeeek!

I started dieting (which is and always will be a b*tch!!) for

I was saying....

I started dieting (which is and always will be a b*tch!!) for health reasons too. My blood pressure was soaring sky-high and my heart was suffering as well. I feel so much better now I've lost more than 30 kilos (it would be 66 pounds, leave or take a few grams) that the fact that my clothes don't fit me no more is only a side effect.

I was saying....

I started dieting (which is and always will be a b*tch!!) for health reasons too. My blood pressure was soaring sky-high and my heart was suffering as well. I feel so much better now I've lost more than 30 kilos (it would be 66 pounds, leave or take a few grams) that the fact that my clothes don't fit me no more is only a side effect.

Wow that's amazing. Plus a new wardrobe! Go girl!

Ooooo.you lucky lady. An Italian Gideon how lucky are you. Early thirties even better. Are you going to do a Corinne and stalk him? Lol

We shall definitely keep each other going till our downloads. I can't get my daughters kindle till 7 tomorrow morning. Then all day reading. The dog will have to walk himself!! :)

No, I'm not Corinne-friendly. I'd rather be his friend!!!

I can't get my kindle till tomorrow morning too, but I can follow the proceedings thriough my computer as I've downloaded the kindle app here as well. I'm so excited!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your next mission -- find out his name ;)

I can't see Gabri pulling a Corrine. A Magdalene, maybe -- give it her best shot but know when give up.

Who knows, though -- maybe his heart isn't already taken. In which case, it's possible to pull an Eva.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your next mission -- find out his name ;)

DON'T TEMPT ME!!!

I've got a few friends who work in a bank as well.... you know, they tend to know everybody and their mothers on the job, as cops do!

DON'T TEMPT ME!!!

I've got a few friends who work in a bank as well.... you know, they tend to know everybody and their mothers on the job, as cops do!

As Eva was told by Dr Travis, you have to take a few risks!

You never know till you try. You little minx. Go for it! Life too short. ;)

I can't see Gabri pulling a Corrine. A Magdalene, maybe -- give it her best shot but know when give up.

Who knows, though -- maybe his heart isn't already taken. In which case, it's possible to pull an Eva.

mmmmm the good one are always already taken!

You are right, I couldn't pull a Corinne, not in this life, and neither the next! Too much spite and regrets in her life.

Good Morning Ladies!!!

OMG LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!!

Anywayssss I gotta agree with julie and LN... Take risks guurl. Gotta find out his name! lol

The donkeys is on his way.

I'm tracking him. Or in Corinnes case stalking him! Lol mine will be here Thursday so he is coming to you first! :)