Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up to find even more people are getting the book!?!?!? I'm happy for the ladies who have acquired it but COME ON this is ridiculous!! I feel so cheated, this is the first time I wait for a book so religiously and then I get f***** over! I'm definitely emailing penguin and being a b**** about it. Since I'm in college and refuse to pay $200 for a textbook I usually get the ebook online for free (don't judge me I'm broke) I could've easily done that for this book but SD deserves her royalties and I will support a series I truly care about. I hate publishers they have f***** college students over with ridiculous textbook prices, you would think something so simple as a book release would go off smoothly but no, I'm .

Ill sit here and wait for the donkey that's delivering my book to arrive.

I truly apologize about the rant.

I wake up to find even more people are getting the book!?!?!? I'm happy for the ladies who have acquired it but COME ON this is ridiculous!! I feel so cheated, this is the first time I wait for a book so religiously and then I get f***** over! I'm definitely emailing penguin and being a b**** about it. Since I'm in college and refuse to pay $200 for a textbook I usually get the ebook online for free (don't judge me I'm broke) I could've easily done that for this book but SD deserves her royalties and I will support a series I truly care about. I hate publishers they have f***** college students over with ridiculous textbook prices, you would think something so simple as a book release would go off smoothly but no, I'm ######.

I wondered where you were.

Don't apologise, I felt the same all day. I'm really pleased our ladies managed to get a copy, but seriously p*ssed because where I live stores are playing by the rules.

I think our donkey is going via the moon!!

:(

Don't apologise, I felt the same all day. I'm really pleased our ladies managed to get a copy, but seriously p*ssed because where I live stores are playing by the rules.

I'm gonna jump up and down and scream when I get my book!

That darn donkey! The least they could've done was send it by horse! Lol

Does anyone know what time it's releasing so I can set an alarm to wake up on Tuesday to download hehe

I'm downloading too.

Going to set my alarm for 00:05 but am sure I'll be awake before then waiting for it.

iBooks better have no problems aswell as audible don't want huge downloading problems on Tuesday aka Gideon cross day !

Ladies I know I said I would stay off until the 7th but I keep recieving emails and I feel so bad for those that haven't got a copy yet. I am so excited that I recieved an early copy but I know it wasn't fair so I went ahead emailed Penquin and complained on your behalf. Also (USA) ladies if you have a Sam's Club warehouse or Costco by your house try them. Ladies in Europe I wish I could be better help for you.

Ladies I know I said I would stay off until the 7th but I keep recieving emails and I feel so bad for those that haven't got a copy yet. I am so excited that I recieved an early copy but I know it wasn't fair so I went ahead emailed Penquin and complained on your behalf. Also (USA) ladies if you have a Sam's Club warehouse or Costco by your house try them. Ladies in Europe I wish I could be better help for you.

We have Costco but it will be closed now silly Sunday opening time :(

I'm sorry we are having a rant. Just a little cheesed off. It's not your fault. If I could get one I would. Please don't feel bad. Just over two thirds have the book now, radio blackout is the way to go.

30 hours to go! :)

Thank you for emailing Penquin , we have too. :) made me feel a bit better.

Is it good?

I wake up to find even more people are getting the book!?!?!? I'm happy for the ladies who have acquired it but COME ON this is ridiculous!! I feel so cheated, this is the first time I wait for a book so religiously and then I get f***** over! I'm definitely emailing penguin and being a b**** about it. Since I'm in college and refuse to pay $200 for a textbook I usually get the ebook online for free (don't judge me I'm broke) I could've easily done that for this book but SD deserves her royalties and I will support a series I truly care about. I hate publishers they have f***** college students over with ridiculous textbook prices, you would think something so simple as a book release would go off smoothly but no, I'm ######.

No apologies necessary Inside. It is extremely frustrating to have so many people have this book yet some stores are holding fast on the embargo. Penguin should have just uploaded to all e-readers at this point, it's such bs. I'm happy for the ladies that have it and are enjoying it, I certainly don't begrudge them their Gideon time, but to make such a huge deal over all books being released the same day and that is why we postponed the release date is such nonsense. Of course I am reading the rest of this series, but when I see another series offered by Penguin I will surely think twice.

Just finished emailing penguin. I ended the email with "Ms. Day cares about her readers maybe its time you should start caring about us too."

BURN!! Lol

Feel better now, I did.

Make Cindy earn her wages tomorrow!! She might want to take a sick day!!

I'm sorry we are having a rant. Just a little cheesed off. It's not your fault. If I could get one I would. Please don't feel bad. Just over two thirds have the book now, radio blackout is the way to go.

30 hours to go! :)

Thank you for emailing Penquin , we have too. :) made me feel a bit better.

Is it good?

I am up to chapter 7 I would be further along but with 3 kids its kinda impossible to read uninterupted. But so far I all I keep saying is "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT" Its amazing so far.

I am up to chapter 7 I would be further along but with 3 kids its kinda impossible to read uninterupted. But so far I all I keep saying is "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT" Its amazing so far.

So glad your enjoying it.

Have you got a silly grin on your face too?