Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

Good Morning Ladies!!!

OMG LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!!

Anywayssss I gotta agree with julie and LN... Take risks guurl. Gotta find out his name! lol

The donkeys is on his way.

I'm tracking him. Or in Corinnes case stalking him! Lol mine will be here Thursday so he is coming to you first! :)

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo.you lucky lady. An Italian Gideon how lucky are you. Early thirties even better. Are you going to do a Corinne and stalk him? Lol

Just don't become a bunny boiler! Lol

We shall definitely keep each other going till our downloads. I can't get my daughters kindle till 7 tomorrow morning. Then all day reading. The dog will have to walk himself!! :)

11 hours and counting! Eeeeek!

I can barely concentrate today. this last few hours are really tough:(

Gabri, You should try to take a picture so we can see what he looks like:)

I can barely concentrate today. this last few hours are really tough:(

Gabri, You should try to take a picture so we can see what he looks like:)

I'll try my best.

See how he compares to Henry. :)

From what I've seen, there's no compairing them at all. Henry's really got too much of everything.

Shall I start listing what "my Gedeon" is lacking?  First, he hasn't got blue eyes.... for other shortcomings I would have to know him much much much better!

Last night I watched a Henry's interview by Jay Leno on youtube. S*xy voice too. I didn't know he is from Jersey Island (like Jeremy Irons)!!

We need to know if he's good enough for you. :)

He is sure good enough for me.... trouble is, he's not  that old enough for me. I could be his mum!!!!

Im off to school in the name of science ladies (gotta go to my research lab)

Once my supervisors go to class I'll log back in :lol:

Do you need any new new guinea-pig??

Just tell me where to apply!!

It's lovely here as well, for the time being.

As for my Gedeon... I went to the bank this morning :ph34r: and feigned interest in some leaflets that were spread upon the counter and I was really lucky, I SPOTTED HIM AGAIN!!! 

He's not a bank teller, Perhaps he's a junior assistant...

Definitely young, I'd say in his early thirties, blue pinstripe suit, white shirt, even sporting a light sun-tan... grrrrr

PS: Shall we keep in touch as the time for our downloads draws near?

OMG lucky you, go get him, stalk him like crazy, take photo's we want to see LOL

I was saying....

I started dieting (which is and always will be a b*tch!!) for health reasons too. My blood pressure was soaring sky-high and my heart was suffering as well. I feel so much better now I've lost more than 30 kilos (it would be 66 pounds, leave or take a few grams) that the fact that my clothes don't fit me no more is only a side effect.

Wow well done you Gabri, :)

OMG lucky you, go get him, stalk him like crazy, take photo's we want to see LOL

You should take pictures...

I will only be too happy to comply, trouble is when I do have pictures I won't be able (or maybe even allowed) to post them... I still can't post pics of Henry, can you imagine!!!!!

I will only be too happy to comply, trouble is when I do have pictures I won't be able (or maybe even allowed) to post them... I still can't post pics of Henry, can you imagine!!!!!

Oh Gabri.

That's terrible. No Henry. But you can see the ones Kirsten posts?

Oh Gabri.

That's terrible. No Henry. But you can see the ones Kirsten posts?

YES, I CAN!!! :D

Thank goodness for that.

I was getting anxious for you!

:D

I wonder what time Kirsten will post today. ;)

What little gem she has found for us. :D

Every woman has a right to her Henry's-blue-eyes quota!!! ;)

Hi ladies I just want to say I just finished my second read and EWY is amazing well worth the wait and sooooooooSEXY LUV LUVLUV it!!!! :). :). :)

lucky you, I have started again but got so busy at work that I could not pick it up again, can't wait for the download as I will have it in my IPad in front of me all day again,

it is a yummy book though isn't it, can't wait until Friday for everyone to discuss :)

Hi

If you have Itunes/Ibooks, it is easy to dowload on your IPad, I have them all on Ipad and will be downloading it tomorrow on mine.

Sheens,

Thank you very much for the directions. I've been meaning to find out how to do it. Never pushed myself because I still prefer to have a book right in my hot little hands when I read. :)

Go to Ibooks on your IPAD

Go to Store

Search Sylvia Day or Entwined with you

Find Book

Hit - Pre Order

it will then store your pre-order and will let you know when it is ready to download.

Once downloaded it will go into your Library on your Ibooks.  

I hope this helps

:D