Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

Got my copy I am beyond excited. I wanna read it now but I got to drive home. Don't wanna cause any wrecks. Love u ladies and I will see u again on 7th gonna stay off so I am not tempted to spoil anything. Have a wonderful week and fun reading. Gideon and Eva Forever!!!!

hope you enjoy it as much as I have :)

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved it and there was lots of sexy time in it so it kept me awake all night while reading!! It was also fun to look at the snapshots while reading each chapter ; you're really going to enjoy your vacation!!! I'm taking a break and will start to reread this evening can't wait till the 7th!!

I never thought to have the snapshots open at the same time, although I must admit I still could not get all the countdown clues when reading, maybe ust me, hopefully by 7th someone will have posted a list of the snapshots, chapters, and countdown clues as to where they are in the book, I think it would make everyone understand the shots better........ well like me really as I am not good at figuring out clues likes that LOL 

Does anyone remember the clue/snapshot of the white roses in the vase with the card, can someone remind me, was that a snapshot or a countdown clue as I cannot find it and I could not remember where it was xx

Does anyone remember the clue/snapshot of the white roses in the vase with the card, can someone remind me, was that a snapshot or a countdown clue as I cannot find it and I could not remember where it was xx

It was a snapshot, and don't worry that you're going crazy because you can't find it .... because it's gone.

It was Snapshot #12 -- that started out as the elevators, mysteriously changed to that vase of roses with the card, then changed back to the original picture of the elevators.

chapter-twelve.jpg

The snapshot started out as the elevators, switched to the flowers, then switched back to the original elevators.

Thanks, yeah, but still don't get why this picture changed, makes no sense to me, thanks again everyone

Anyone got any ideas why in America the books are luggage tags and in the UK and Europe it is a perfume bottle, any ideas at all as I cannot figure it out ?????

Sheens xx

The covers are supposed to represent a part in the book. So once I read I'll get back to you. :)

A long time ago I remember reading that the US covers represent Gideon's accessories and UK represents Eva's accessories.

The covers are supposed to represent a part in the book. So once I read I'll get back to you. :)

Thanks, good excuse for me to re-read again xx

Hope our donkeys get here by then!

Happy thoughts. :)

I'm not even mad at the donkeys!

My boyfriend was grocery shopping with his mom and was looking for the book everywhere!

I asked him what he was going to tell his mom when she saw him buying the book and the cover says "the dark and exquisite power of possession" lmao he said "I haven't thought that far ahead yet"

Unfortunately he didn't find it but its so close to the fourth that the wait doesn't matter much now.... Plus the rant earlier in the day helped lol

I'm not even mad at the donkeys!

My boyfriend was grocery shopping with his mom and was looking for the book everywhere!

I asked him what he was going to tell his mom when she saw him buying the book and the cover says "the dark and exquisite power of possession" lmao he said "I haven't thought that far ahead yet"

Unfortunately he didn't find it but its so close to the fourth that the wait doesn't matter much now.... Plus the rant earlier in the day helped lol

I agree. Good to get it of your chest!

Our beasts of burden will get here!

Perhaps your boyfriends mum might be a secret Crossfire fan? You could discuss Gideon together. Lol