Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it ironic -- in a good way -- that the one place specifically set as the alternative to Facebook and Twitter, the spot where it's permissible to discuss spoiler material, is a place where there's been a voluntary consensus to avoid that very thing prior to the actual release date.

I've yet to see a spoiler here -- unlike what I heard about Goodreads. Those of us lucky enough to somehow have gotten copies a few days early are being extra careful.

Hi, LN

As you all know, I haven't got the book. I already posted my charts on the List your theories charts. Do you think my charts spoilery? If you think so, I'll edit them.

Thank you.

971282_531854936849784_644203159_n.jpg

When you're together, does anything else matter?

Awww...

Just saw this! Okay, my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory is incorrect *LOL*

Kirsten, would you please read my charts on the List your theories thread? If you think it's spoilery, I'll edit them (it's still incorrect, though)

AAAAHHHHH!!!! The brain gym is great!!!!

Non spoiler question for one of the ladies who has read the book. Is there a date or mention of when the fourth book will be released?

Last I heard she was about halfway done. Maybe being in NY for these two weeks will inspire her to finish. ;)

Awww...

Just saw this! Okay, my Crossword-Sudoku-Puzzle Combo theory is incorrect *LOL*

Kirsten, would you please read my charts on the List your theories thread? If you think it's spoilery, I'll edit them (it's still incorrect, though)

AAAAHHHHH!!!! The brain gym is great!!!!

I'm going to check now Andie.

Ladies I know I said I would stay off until the 7th but I keep recieving emails and I feel so bad for those that haven't got a copy yet. I am so excited that I recieved an early copy but I know it wasn't fair so I went ahead emailed Penquin and complained on your behalf. Also (USA) ladies if you have a Sam's Club warehouse or Costco by your house try them. Ladies in Europe I wish I could be better help for you.

Bus picks Jamie at 8:45. I will hit the Walmart in Middletown and if not the dams club is around the corner. Wish me luck

Last I heard she was about halfway done. Maybe being in NY for these two weeks will inspire her to finish. ;)[/

There is an authors note at the end of the book that states Gideva's journey isn't quite finished yet and she looks forward to seeing where they'll take us next... That's it ...

Thank you to the lucky ladies on this forum, who have found themselves with a copy, and have not posted spoilers. I am in New Jersey and have many Wal Mart and Sam's within 30 miles of me. I drop off the kids  at school at 8:45, and will go to as many locations as I can before my 1:00 meeting. Otherwise, midnight is only 26 hours away.

Bus picks Jamie at 8:45. I will hit the Walmart in Middletown and if not the dams club is around the corner. Wish me luck

Thank you to the lucky ladies on this forum, who have found themselves with a copy, and have not posted spoilers. I am in New Jersey and have many Wal Mart and Sam's within 30 miles of me. I drop off the kids  at school at 8:45, and will go to as many locations as I can before my 1:00 meeting. Otherwise, midnight is only 26 hours away.

Good luck to the both of you!!

I do wonder what there is to be embarrassed! :rolleyes:

The s*xy scenes?... Those are the most emotionally charged moments in the books, it's not s*x-for-s*x's sake only!

And emotions are not affected by age! Your heart can still skip a beat, your can feel butterflies in your stomach even when you think your age would put you well beyond it.... I have a lot of other feelings in my heart while reading SD, embarrasment not one of them. lol

I so agree with you here Gabri :)

Isn't it ironic -- in a good way -- that the one place specifically set as the alternative to Facebook and Twitter, the spot where it's permissible to discuss spoiler material, is a place where there's been a voluntary consensus to avoid that very thing prior to the actual release date.

I've yet to see a spoiler here -- unlike what I heard about Goodreads. Those of us lucky enough to somehow have gotten copies a few days early are being extra careful.

Yup you are right there LN :)

that's only to be expected!! I'm on a diet, and the more I lose the "hungrier" I get. By the time I reach my goal, I may be charged with "indecent behavior" in public.

SD books always give me something both to think over and to dream about; they remind me that Mr Right could be just round the corner.

I'll keep my eyes wide open!!!

LOL, you are so funny, I am trying to diet, not working as well as I had hoped though but will start again :(

I've heard different answers to this question, but does anyone know for certain whether if you pre-ordered a hard copy from amazon, it will arrive (as opposed to being mailed) on the 4th?

no it takes a few days for Amazon to ship it out, the downloaded versions will be coming through on 4th but the paperbacks will not be released until June 6th in UK and June 4th US so it will take a couple of days to post out, I hope this helps

Non spoiler question for one of the ladies who has read the book. Is there a date or mention of when the fourth book will be released?

No nothing yet but on FB SD said that hopefully in the next couple of weeks she will be able to let us know when the 4th book will be released xx

I have tried to copy and paste the picture I took of my book sitting on my robe which is red and purple love hearts as I felt it was symbolic to the way I love this book but for some reason it will not let me paste the photo here, sorry ladies.

Sheens xx

no it takes a few days for Amazon to ship it out, the downloaded versions will be coming through on 4th but the paperbacks will not be released until June 6th in UK and June 4th US so it will take a couple of days to post out, I hope this helps

No! It doesn't help!!! :)

I may have to buy a copy at my local bookstore and then I'll have 2. Unless I can figure out how to get it on my iPad.

No! It doesn't help!!! :)

I may have to buy a copy at my local bookstore and then I'll have 2. Unless I can figure out how to get it on my iPad.

Hi

If you have Itunes/Ibooks, it is easy to dowload on your IPad, I have them all on Ipad and will be downloading it tomorrow on mine.

Go to Ibooks on your IPAD

Go to Store

Search Sylvia Day or Entwined with you

Find Book

Hit - Pre Order

it will then store your pre-order and will let you know when it is ready to download.

Once downloaded it will go into your Library on your Ibooks.  

I hope this helps

:D