Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm old enough to be your mum and Gideons mum. But you discuss anything with me. I don't embarrass anymore. ;):)

I do wonder what there is to be embarrassed! :rolleyes:

The s*xy scenes?... Those are the most emotionally charged moments in the books, it's not s*x-for-s*x's sake only!

And emotions are not affected by age! Your heart can still skip a beat, your can feel butterflies in your stomach even when you think your age would put you well beyond it.... I have a lot of other feelings in my heart while reading SD, embarrasment not one of them. lol

Well luckily we don't have to worry about that happening here! And I really do thank the ladies who already have the book for that.

Isn't it ironic -- in a good way -- that the one place specifically set as the alternative to Facebook and Twitter, the spot where it's permissible to discuss spoiler material, is a place where there's been a voluntary consensus to avoid that very thing prior to the actual release date.

I've yet to see a spoiler here -- unlike what I heard about Goodreads. Those of us lucky enough to somehow have gotten copies a few days early are being extra careful.

Isn't it ironic -- in a good way -- that the one place specifically set as the alternative to Facebook and Twitter, the spot where it's permissible to discuss spoiler material, is a place where there's been a voluntary consensus to avoid that very thing prior to the actual release date.

I've yet to see a spoiler here -- unlike what I heard about Goodreads. Those of us lucky enough to somehow have gotten copies a few days early are being extra careful.

You're right LN that is very ironic! We all respect and are considerate of each other and I thank you all for being careful! I know that if it was the other way around I would be very careful as well.

I do wonder what there is to be embarrassed! :rolleyes:

The s*xy scenes?... Those are the most emotionally charged moments in the books, it's not s*x-for-s*x's sake only!

And emotions are not affected by age! Your heart can still skip a beat, your can feel butterflies in your stomach even when you think your age would put you well beyond it.... I have a lot of other feelings in my heart while reading SD, embarrasment not one of them. lol

I quite agree with you Gabri.

My heart still flutters I can assure you. ;)

You're right LN that is very ironic! We all respect and are considerate of each other and I thank you all for being careful! I know that if it was the other way around I would be very careful as well.

Ditto.

Round of applause for our lovely ladies! Your the best! :)

I quite agree with you Gabri.

My heart still flutters I can assure you. ;)

Hopefully mine is never going to stop.

I'm going to feed him as many SD books as I can lay my hands on!!!!

Ironic indeed!!

thumbs up for our so over-attentive, dear ladies.

What an insatiable appetite!! Lol pun intended. :)

that's only to be expected!! I'm on a diet, and the more I lose the "hungrier" I get. By the time I reach my goal, I may be charged with "indecent behavior" in public.

SD books always give me something both to think over and to dream about; they remind me that Mr Right could be just round the corner.

I'll keep my eyes wide open!!!

that's only to be expected!! I'm on a diet, and the more I lose the "hungrier" I get. By the time I reach my goal, I may be charged with "indecent behavior" in public.

SD books always give me something both to think over and to dream about; they remind me that Mr Right could be just round the corner.

I'll keep my eyes wide open!!!

Remember tomorrow you have a date at the bank! LOL

Remember tomorrow you have a date at the bank! LOL

How could I forget??? 

I've already put my sneakers in a bag and my black pumps (unfortunately not Laboutin's!) are only ready and willing to take me there!! ;)

H e l l yes!

Mortgage, bank account, loan, sit there all day if you have to. You go girl!

I haven't got an account in that bank... I could ask him to convince me to swap my account.... oh my this is SD department!!!!