Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

Good afternoon ladies!!!!!!

Here are my picks from Chap.15

1) He was all things to me, everything I wanted and needed in one imperfect man.

2) I look at you, angel, and I want you so badly. I want to be with you, listen to you, talk to you. I want to hear you laugh, and hold you when you cry. I want to sit next to you, breath the same air, share the same life. I want to wake up to you like this every day forever. I want you.

3) I'm happy with you, Eva. You make me happy.

4) Because it won't be long before I'm going to ask you a question, Eva. And I'm going to need you to give me the right answer.

4) He kissed me quiet anf f***ed me senseless.

5) Help. Need carbs.

I love all of these also  :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interview with Sylvia on FB

Worth a listen

http://snd.sc/12WMgep

Hi Sheens

thank you sooooo much!!!!

I really enjoyed it. Our wait might be over by Christmas then.

Let's hope the donkeys will be as fit as they could be!!!

Talking about mixed signals..........

(Gideon's) chest expanded on a deep breath. "Crossfire"

My breath caught.

"It's your word for when things get to be too much, when it's too intense. It's my word, too, because that's how you make me feel. All the time."

Still holding my breath

"When you say it, it means stop....... When I say it, it means never stop. Whatever you're doing to me, I need you to keep doing it."

By the time I figured out what he really meant I was nearly choking!!!!

These books will be the end of me...

on second thoughts, I still have Seven Years to Sin to read, so I'd say I'm going to be around for a while longer

ps. I've only read its prologue, and it's f***ing AWSOME !!!! ^_^ 

LUV all these this is my favorite chapter in the book and my second fave sexy time scene but then I say that about all the chapters... I just f-in loved this book !!!! :). :)

I love each and every one of the sexy times between them. Hold on.... actually, I don't like Gideon's revenge f*ck in RIY. Whe he says "It's not about you...." He might have had good reasons to feel like he did, but I really hated his making Eva feel debased.

(Gideon's) chest expanded on a deep breath. "Crossfire"

My breath caught.

"It's your word for when things get to be too much, when it's too intense. It's my word, too, because that's how you make me feel. All the time."

Still holding my breath

"When you say it, it means stop....... When I say it, it means never stop. Whatever you're doing to me, I need you to keep doing it."

on second thoughts, I still have Seven Years to Sin to read, so I'd say I'm going to be around for a while longer

ps. I've only read its prologue, and it's f***ing AWSOME !!!! ^_^

I LOVED seven years to sin! You can definitely see the similarities between that book and crossfire.

Good afternoon ladies!!!!!!

Here are my picks from Chap.15

1) He was all things to me, everything I wanted and needed in one imperfect man.

2) I look at you, angel, and I want you so badly. I want to be with you, listen to you, talk to you. I want to hear you laugh, and hold you when you cry. I want to sit next to you, breath the same air, share the same life. I want to wake up to you like this every day forever. I want you.

3) I'm happy with you, Eva. You make me happy.

4) Because it won't be long before I'm going to ask you a question, Eva. And I'm going to need you to give me the right answer.

4) He kissed me quiet anf f***ed me senseless.

5) Help. Need carbs.

Loves these two Gabri :)

Hi Sheens

thank you sooooo much!!!!

I really enjoyed it. Our wait might be over by Christmas then.

Let's hope the donkeys will be as fit as they could be!!!

Start giving them carrots now then and maybe they will get there by then LOL :P 

I love each and every one of the sexy times between them. Hold on.... actually, I don't like Gideon's revenge f*ck in RIY. Whe he says "It's not about you...." He might have had good reasons to feel like he did, but I really hated his making Eva feel debased.

Remind me when was the "Gideon's revenge f*ck in RIY. Whe he says "It's not about you...." ??????

(Gideon's) chest expanded on a deep breath. "Crossfire"

My breath caught.

Still holding my breath

"When you say it, it means stop....... When I say it, it means never stop. Whatever you're doing to me, I need you to keep doing it."

ps. I've only read its prologue, and it's f***ing AWSOME !!!! ^_^ 

You do hold your breath here as you wonder what Gideon is going to say after "crossfire" but thankfully it was something lovely

I LOVED seven years to sin! You can definitely see the similarities between that book and crossfire.

I am going to read Seven Years to Sin again I think as I did not see anything similar but then I didn't know the crossfire series was based on this book, so will re-read to see if I get it.

I am going to read Seven Years to Sin again I think as I did not see anything similar but then I didn't know the crossfire series was based on this book, so will re-read to see if I get it.

Yea Alistair and Gideon are described similarly. The characters in both books experienced some form of abuse. Thats some examples... and Alistair is hot.. so yea lol

Remind me when was the "Gideon's revenge f*ck in RIY. Whe he says "It's not about you...." ??????

They were on their way to NC after the 6/9 concert!!!