"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

food for thought.....I wonder what Gideon would have done if Eva had a girls' night out while they were ":broken up"?   He couldn't insist on going to his clubs and using his limo cause he was supposedly "seeing" Corinne.   I have too much time on my hands....He also made sure she got her ring back (after a few days) after Bret gave that interview about trying to reconnect with Eva.....

happy weekend   (but I have to work  :(     )

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Gideon will go to San Diego with Eva and Cary? I'm hoping he doesn't because I feel like the conversations with their fave therapist and Brett wouldn't be as good if Gideon's presence had any influence on the trip. I am really excited to meet that Dr. they talk about all the time. 

Even if he did go to San Diego with them doesn't mean he would sit in on their discussions.  He could hang with Victor....    Don't know what he would do about the face to face with Bret...(still think he knows about the Video)   If they (Eva and Brett) both wanted to be friends they could have looked each other up and not let 4 years go by....just saying

also......since i am not on facebook or twitter, I hope that someone will post the live chat with Sylvia on Jan. 15... like the last time she had a live chat.,,   hint hint    or if it is on regular TV....maybe I can tape it

Hi jm. I will try and post it if there is a link, but I don't think you need to have fb or twitter to join in. Some have said they can connect via an email account so give it a try and let us know. http://sprc.st/i1taQ

Alright, anyone else having problems cutting and pasting? Or selecting "mulitquote or quote' and not having it paste in the box? Just me?

That would be great Kristen if you can post it, thx :)  I hope we get what we're(patiently?)  waiting for. ( insert Jeopardy theme song here....lol... ;P)

Just read Blood and Roses the other night. Nice quick read. Gideon and the Crossfire are mentioned a couple of times...

Everyone probably has seen this on Sylvia's home page.....order of her books coming out....Bared To You (hardcover) 1/28/2014  Captivated By You still saying TBA, then Aftershock 3/11/2014  So maybe CBY is going to be Valentine's Day    (fingers crossed) 

Everyone probably has seen this on Sylvia's home page.....order of her books coming out....Bared To You (hardcover) 1/28/2014  Captivated By You still saying TBA, then Aftershock 3/11/2014  So maybe CBY is going to be Valentine's Day    (fingers crossed)

Hoping for a date tomorrow but Valentines Day would be too perfect!!