The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

MY THEORY IS THAT AFTER DETECTIVE GRAVES CONFRONTED EVA AT KRAV MAGA WITH HER MURDER THEORY,EVA RAN TO GIDEON"S APARTMENT AND WAITED FOR HIM IN THE FOYER OF HIS APARTMENT. THEN, AFTER HE CAME IN AND SAW EVA, HE RECEIVED A CELL PHONE CALL FROM HIS SECURITY NOTIFYING HIM THAT THE  COPS HAD FOLLOWED HIM AND EVA AND HAD SURVALENCE POSTED OUTSIDE.   BEFORE THEY COULD TALK AT ALL, EVA HAD TO LEAVE GIDEON RIGHT AWAY TO DIFFUSE THE SITUATION.  THEN, AN HOUR LATER, GIDEON SNUCK UP THE BACK WAY TO EVA'S APARTMENT.  T HEN, EWY BEGINS.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY THEORY IS THAT AFTER DETECTIVE GRAVES CONFRONTED EVA AT KRAV MAGA WITH HER MURDER THEORY,EVA RAN TO GIDEON"S APARTMENT AND WAITED FOR HIM IN THE FOYER OF HIS APARTMENT. THEN, AFTER HE CAME IN AND SAW EVA, HE RECEIVED A CELL PHONE CALL FROM HIS SECURITY NOTIFYING HIM THAT THE  COPS HAD FOLLOWED HIM AND EVA AND HAD SURVALENCE POSTED OUTSIDE.   BEFORE THEY COULD TALK AT ALL, EVA HAD TO LEAVE GIDEON RIGHT AWAY TO DIFFUSE THE SITUATION.  THEN, AN HOUR LATER, GIDEON SNUCK UP THE BACK WAY TO EVA'S APARTMENT.  T HEN, EWY BEGINS.

Yes Barbie I totally agree with this

Hello everyone I can finally post...YIPPEEE

I have a feeling the newspaper article will be a page 6, the gossip column.   The column will be about the fight between Gideon and Brett and mentioning the Eva being the woman.   Brett announces about Eva is here,   Gideon, of course, will be upset.   He can hide his emotions though (he did it in that one meeting).   Going back to RIU, Eva did tell Gideon to keep his hand off of Corinne or I will break your fingers.   This is right after the Dr. Lucas visit.   He will stay away from Corinne.  

I have to go and will post later on my theories.

I love your theory jls1216 and sscrph. I can see it now in Chapter Four -- Brett takes the microphone to announce "this song is going out to Eva Tramell, my Golden Girl, who is here tonight." Then Brett immediately launches into performing the song in the middle of Times Square. That song is acoustic guitar -- all Brett needs is his own guitar, not the rest of the band to perform the song then and there.

Gideon, Gideon, Gideon, you have only yourself to blame for this now. If Brett knew the truth you and Eva were passionately in love and still very much involved with one another, he'd have never gone near Eva again, let alone start publicly wooing her in front of the whole world.  But because of what you've done, Gideon, Brett concluded (with good reason) weeks ago you didn't love Eva back. In fact, it seems you even stopped dating because she kissed him (Brett). In any case, it's been crystal clear for weeks the only woman you want is the ex-fiancee who ran back to you. Eva is a single woman. She still feels some sexual chemistry for Brett too. Eva is fair game -- and even though Brett ought to be afraid of you, Gideon, Brett wants Eva so badly he'll risk further angering you.

So suck it up Gideon and just be glad you know for certain that no matter what Brett says or does, Eva's not going back to him. She's back together with you in secret, and you no longer need to be afraid your darkest secrets would ever cause her to run away from you forever. For right now -- again, through your own fault, Gideon -- you can't breathe a word, yet declare to the whole world "Eva is mine."

^^^ And I'm not blaming Gideon for deciding to save Eva's life from a homicidal maniac rapist. I mean the whole stupid cover plan plus a couple of serious mistakes Gideon made that made the cops figure out the cover plan was one big lie. He painted himself into a corner where Brett thinks he's got a fair and square shot at Eva and Gideon cannot tell the world Eva belongs to him (Gideon).

Oh LN Cronan I so hope it plays out like this because it is soooo delicious just imagine how much we will be enjoying ourselves reading

all of the details on June 4th. As I posted before I would love to see the look on all the Vidals' faces after this takes place!!

Most -- emphasis most -- of the time, Gideon is a master at maintaining a cool mask to the world, a mask he sometimes lowers in private but has always been exceptionally careful to maintain in public settings. This is why early in Bared, he told Eva "I can't be in public right now" as he was struggling to regain his composure and the pair of them were standing in the middle of a restaurant at the time.

Background: The "now" had been him shaking in relief (and underneath still terrified) because Eva had pulled her first "runner" on him mere hours into the official start of their full-fledged boyfriend/girlfriend status. After work they'd ended up at a hotel where he made love with her for the second time they'd known each other. And just like the first time, something happened right afterward that almost destroyed what he had with her. This time, it was because the "hotel room" turned out to be his "f*** pad" -- something Eva figured out on her own while he was in the shower. She ran away and ended up wandering into a nearby restaurant. A very badly rattled Gideon found her there, and to both make things up to her and get them out of public view, he took Eva home to his penthouse for the first time.

So keeping this ^^^^ in mind, imagine the shock that could come if some paparazzi got a photo of Gideon Cross when Gideon's careful public mask had slid off his face. Like him getting really upset in the middle of Times Square because Brett Kline has grabbed a microphone and begun singing the love song he wrote for Eva.

Oh boy. The buzz a photo like that would create.

Hopefully, the long-term ramification would actually work in Gideon and Eva's favor by making the public think he's still furious about what happened weeks ago, when he caught his then-girlfriend in Brett's arms (who became his ex-girlfriend that very night.) This will help bolster the stronger cover story they could use to make the cops back down -- Gideon dumped Eva over Brett, not left her for Corrine the week before Nathan was murdered.

Most -- emphasis most -- of the time, Gideon is a master at maintaining a cool mask to the world, a mask he sometimes lowers in private but has always been exceptionally careful to maintain in public settings. This is why early in Bared, he told Eva "I can't be in public right now" as he was struggling to regain his composure and the pair of them were standing in the middle of a restaurant at the time.

Background: The "now" had been him shaking in relief (and underneath still terrified) because Eva had pulled her first "runner" on him mere hours into the official start of their full-fledged boyfriend/girlfriend status. After work they'd ended up at a hotel where he made love with her for the second time they'd known each other. And just like the first time, something happened right afterward that almost destroyed what he had with her. This time, it was because the "hotel room" turned out to be his "f*** pad" -- something Eva figured out on her own while he was in the shower. She ran away and ended up wandering into a nearby restaurant. A very badly rattled Gideon found her there, and to both make things up to her and get them out of public view, he took Eva home to his penthouse for the first time.

So keeping this ^^^^ in mind, imagine the shock that could come if some paparazzi got a photo of Gideon Cross when Gideon's careful public mask had slid off his face. Like him getting really upset in the middle of Times Square because Brett Kline has grabbed a microphone and begun singing the love song he wrote for Eva.

Oh boy. The buzz a photo like that would create.

Hopefully, the long-term ramification would actually work in Gideon and Eva's favor by making the public think he's still furious about what happened weeks ago, when he caught his then-girlfriend in Brett's arms (who became his ex-girlfriend that very night.) This will help bolster the stronger cover story they could use to make the cops back down -- Gideon dumped Eva over Brett, not left her for Corrine the week before Nathan was murdered.

Agreed..!!

I wonder what the next book will be.! I'm thinking about the next book because being on here pretty much puts EWY in prospective in one way or another..! Sylvia said its not the end I'm just hoping it won't take as long as EWY to be released.!

I wonder what the next book will be.! I'm thinking about the next book because being on here pretty much puts EWY in prospective in one way or another..! Sylvia said its not the end I'm just hoping it won't take as long as EWY to be released.!

Sylvia explained something important on Facebook last week that convinced me never again will her publisher will delay even once (let alone repeatedly) the release date of one of her novels, most especially a Crossfire novel.

According to her, so many readers had rushed to buy copies of Reflected that stores ran out too quickly -- something very upsetting to readers who couldn't get their own copies right away. In fact, in some cases, fans showed up at bookstores after work on release day only to found out all the copies already were gone.

Can you imagine something like that happening to us on June 4? Being told "sorry, we're sold out -- we've put in an order for more, and hopefully we'll get them right away." We'd go insane. Penguin Books wants to make sure that doesn't happen. Thus the push to June 4 (which is now carved in stone, Sylvia has sworn to us.)

No matter how many times Sylvia explains to fan that a book publisher, not an author, sets a release date, she's still getting barraged with demands from people on social media to release Entwined right now!!!!

People, she would if she could!!! And she's been awesome about feeding us appetizers -- snippets, and now snapshots. Last week, we got three tidbits - snapshot 3 on Tuesday, snippet 10 on Thursday, snapshot 4 on Friday. We're gonna get two snapshots per week between now and June. So show the love and quit the whining -- or at least quit whining to Sylvia herself.

I know if a clerk at my favorite bookstore told me on June 4, "sorry, already sold out of all our copies" I'd feel like going as postal as Gideon seeing Brett with his lips on Eva's. Feel as desperate as Corrine wanting Gideon so bad I'd hop on a plane. ::: giggling ::::

Seriously though, I think fellow fans so devout they post here have already pre-ordered. Readers of these forums who haven't done so, go do it this week. Pre-ordering not only is the best way to guarantee you'll have Gideon in your hot little hands on June 4 -- it's a huge help to the publisher (here Penguin Books) to know months out how many copies need to be printed. Because many people (I'm one of them) still love the sensual pleasure of holding an actual book in these times when it's just as easy (heck, easier) to download an electronic copy onto an e-reader.

(Not that I'm knocking e-readers: I love my Kindle Fire, which I got more than a year ago!!! I regularly use it to buy books, especially by authors whose books aren't regularly stocked even at huge Barnes & Noble stores. There's an Irish mystery write in particular I adore. Plus, I can buy a book 24/7, so if I hear about one I want to get, bang -- some taps on a screen and that baby is mine. BUT ... I still love the pleasure of holding actual books, especially brand new ones by favorite authors. And the mountain resort town I'm lucky to call home has a great indie bookstore I support. Pre-order, baby, pre-order. It's the only way to go!!)

Something tells me Sylvia has already been working on (Something) In You ... and that news it's gonna be published (maybe even when it will be released) could come around the time the media's in high gear in late May, early June, doing stories about Entwined. This is just a GUESS - I don't have any sort of real inside information!!!! So don't start spreading rumors because of this post!!!

Sylvia has been strongly hinting for some time now that Gideon and Eva's saga won't conclude yet. Plus, I know how PR agencies grab the attention of news organizations. A particularly good way to do it is when PR folks already are paying attention about one thing in particular is to announce "oh by the way -- here's something late breaking to write/talk about too."

So if Sylvia working closely with Penguin Books wanted to announce another book is coming, an excellent way to grab headlines would be to say so while the media already is paying close attention to existing buzz in the days immediately before and/or after Entwined hits the stores.

Since entwined with you will be coming out in June for the summer vacation reading season maybe Something in you will come out 6 months later in December for the Christmas season What do you think?

I'm hoping so.!! I know it's not up to Sylvia as far as release dates go, but the backlash from EWY should be taken into consideration by the PUBLISHER when and if a fourth book happens..!!

I like the comfort of holding a book but pre-order is the best. So like LN said I hope everyone here did pre-order, I would hate for anyone on here come June 4 not have read the book and the topics start rolling in and spoil it for you..!! (Especially if u get the email alerts)

Link is here: http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/03/31/easter-sunday-snippet/

In case you can't access the page, here's the text -- very brief:

“Angel.â€

Gideon’s voice and the feel of his hands on me pulled me from sleep. I mumbled a protest as he shifted me onto my side, and then the heat of his body was warming my back. One of his muscular arms wrapped around my waist, tucking me close.

Spooned with him, the biceps of his other arm hard beneath my cheek, I slid back into unconsciousness.

At the top, just under the title is "Easter morning with Gideon and Eva…?"

Entwined's story takes place in the summer, so the "Easter morning ...." is figurative, not literal .... just like the Christmas present (snapshot 2) was figurative, not literal.

Easter morning is when we got to wake up to today's holiday snippet. Snapshot 2 tied into a peek we have of Eva joking in bed, telling Gideon waking up to him is like waking up to presents on Christmas morning.

Entwined's story takes place in the summer, so the "Easter morning ...." is figurative, not literal .... just like the Christmas present (snapshot 2) was figurative, not literal.

Easter morning is when we get to wake up to today's holiday snippet. Snapshot 2 tied into a peek we have of Eva joking in bed, telling Gideon waking up to him is like waking up to presents on Christmas morning.

Exactly. I think we are soo wound up in anticipation of EWY that we try to extrapolate hidden meanings when sometime things should be taken at face value. This is just Sylvia saying happy Easter (and question mark as not everyone celebrates Easter potentially) to us fans, inviting us to spend our "Easter" with our favorite loves

I must say, I was soo beyond frustrated by the push back of the release of EWY that I wanted to start a petition (you know, channeling all Eva and stirring up stuff as I got "time on my hands") but Sylvia's genorousity with the snippets and snap shots chilled me out

Although I just make start that petition on Change.org against the publishers just because...lol so be on the look-out for that!!!