One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

I'm talking about what Eva likes, buys, where Eva went to college, Shawnas boyfriend being abroad. Gideons information gathering knows no bounds.

I'm hoping SD reveals that in the next book....I don't think Eva realizes the extent of Gideon's protection he has been tracking her for awhile.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - good catch on the double entendre. Yep, at that point, Eva would have thought Gideon can f*** himself in his cars (and planes) from now on, because she was done rockin' his world in modes of transportation.

I love the part later on when Eva beamed at Raul when she found out he'd delivered the message. Hopefully, when Angus and Raul drove off together, Angus told him all about how special Eva is. A good contrast, considering Raul was the one who would have been driving Gideon and Corrine around.

Yeah I loved how strong Eva was with Lucas and then Gideon.  I wonder what was going through Raul's mind when Gideon came out of the building with Eva. Of course he is probably believing the hype himself with Corrine. :)

My chapter 15 pick ... given how rotten Gideon had been to Eva for days .... this is from page 262, Eva's walking home from the grocery store, ticked off that Gideon has Angus tailing her in the Bentley ... she's thinking Gideon doesn't want her as a girlfriend anymore, but is trying to make sure no one else has her either -- namely Brett.

"As I walked home, I entertained thoughts of having Brett over for dinner instead, imaging Angus having to make that call to Gideon when Brett came strolling up to my place. It was just a quick vengeful fantasy, since I wouldn't lead Brett on that way and he was in Florida anyway, but it did the trick. My step lightened and when I entered my apartment, I was in my first really good mood in days."

Yes I have always loved this part even at this low point in her life; Eva still didn't want to use Brett . No wonder Gideon will do anything for this girl she is the real deal!!!

Just a little thought, am reading Bared again. One thing I would like to know. Where does Gideon get his info gathering from? He seems to know everything!

His security team

Most definitely.

Was that how Angus found her, when she went to lunch with Brett? Or did he automatically follow her taxi?

I'm sure Gideon has Eva's phone tracked. It is so easy to do these days. I'm sure she's figured that out by now also. It will be fantastic if at some point we get a better look into Gideon's mind and thought process.

I'm sure Gideon has Eva's phone tracked. It is so easy to do these days. I'm sure she's figured that out by now also. It will be fantastic if at some point we get a better look into Gideon's mind and thought process.

That would be a dark place to go.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall, when Gideon Stanton, and Monica got together.

Could you imagine the conversation.

Wonder what Gideon really thinks of his potential mother in law?

Yes Gideon asked Eva what she thought of his mother but she has never asked that question of him...

I would love to have been a fly on the wall, when Gideon Stanton, and Monica got together.

Could you imagine the conversation.

Wonder what Gideon really thinks of his potential mother in law?

I'm thinking he's not very fond of her. I don't think he is able to be as forgiving as Eva. She is always making excuses for her mother. It's time she stopped the excuses. Eva's guilt over her mothers guilt is ridiculous. Eva shouldn't have to walk on egg shells around her mother because her mother was blind to what was happening for 4 years. I'm ranting. Monica infuriates me.

I think we can safely say Gideon has Eva bugged 24/7.

I'm under the impression that Gedeon's need to control Eva goes well beyond his concern about her safety and well-being.

He picks up clothes for her from her own wardrobe or chest of drawers.... at Gedeon's place, Eva even finds make-up in her usual colours!!! Perhaps he's only being kind...