One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

Hello from rain-cats-and-dogs Italy!

I won't say I'm sad after reading Chapter 16......... because I'm shattered!! I'm telling you, I won't reread it ever again. :(

My only pick is Ireland's:

"Maybe he was buying you an engagement ring....... and he doesn't want to blow the surprise."

I'm pretty confident Ireland will come into play as a wonderful, supportive sister for Gedeon.

Eva has already a few "good people" on her side: Victor, Cary, Mark and Steve...... let's hope Magdalene even.

Now it's high time Gedeon accept the support and help on his path to recovery by anyone who loves him.

But we have another three chapters to go.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no JLS it doesn't, unfortunately because of that and terrible Endometriosis at 19 which resulted in a Hystorectomy I was never able to have children but life goes on and you just have to deal with it all, s h i t happens it is what you make of your life after the hurdles that count 

Bear-hugs and kisses for both of you!

Morning (Afternoon in europe) Sheens!

Apart from Gideon's and Eva's HEA my next wish for this story is for Ireland to really become part of Gideon's life! Yes he has Eva but I think that if he lets Ireland in as truly family it will be wonderful! She hero worships her brother and it would me amazing if they actually have a relationship which I hope begins to develop in EWY! 

I agree with you there :)

YES!! Victor is good people!

And that begs the question..

Is Victor STILL pining for Monica---after all of these 22 years?

Really, Victor????

I'm afraid he is.

no JLS it doesn't, unfortunately because of that and terrible Endometriosis at 19 which resulted in a Hystorectomy I was never able to have children but life goes on and you just have to deal with it all, s h i t happens it is what you make of your life after the hurdles that count

Hugs from Essex to both of you. X

Two big huge hug from south Florida!! One for each lol :) 

Good evening Gabri

It's raining cats and dogs here too!

Chapter 16 was a hard pill to swallow. Very hard to do the homework today. I made my excuses.

Well, who coul blame you? ;)

I believe it's even harder thanks to all the explanations and guesses we've been making so far

Well, who coul blame you? ;)

I believe it's even harder thanks to all the explanations and guesses we've been making so far

Definitely agree with you. This forum gives you so much more insight into the books. Makes you use your grey matter! Boy does mine need a work out! A spring clean!

Definitely agree with you. This forum gives you so much more insight into the books. Makes you use your grey matter! Boy does mine need a work out! A spring clean!

MIne would need a garage sale!!! :D

Hugs to both of you

Hello from rain-cats-and-dogs Italy!

I won't say I'm sad after reading Chapter 16......... because I'm shattered!! I'm telling you, I won't reread it ever again. :(

My only pick is Ireland's:

"Maybe he was buying you an engagement ring....... and he doesn't want to blow the surprise."

I'm pretty confident Ireland will come into play as a wonderful, supportive sister for Gedeon.

Eva has already a few "good people" on her side: Victor, Cary, Mark and Steve...... let's hope Magdalene even.

Now it's high time Gedeon accept the support and help on his path to recovery by anyone who loves him.

But we have another three chapters to go.

I love the quote from Ireland. I see them getting close.

not sure if this is the heading, but....concern why Elizabeth didn't change Gideon's last name to Vidal from Cross.  Maybe they did and when he came of age it changed it back to Cross because of what happened to him in their household!

not sure if this is the heading, but....concern why Elizabeth didn't change Gideon's last name to Vidal from Cross. Maybe they did and when he came of age it changed it back to Cross because of what happened to him in their household!

Didn't think if that. Just assumed they didn't change it. Good point. But Gideon says everywhere he went people knew who he was, because of his name and what his father did. So I think they kept his name to Cross.