One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

OMG, I'm getting super excited now, it's getting close. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! I've printed off the recap of the snapshots so i can refer back to them as I read.

I am off from work for 5 days Fri thru Tuesday so I plan to print off the snapshots, plan my reading plan, and hope the download comes early...I hope the weekend flies by!!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still debating Dr. Lucas true motives behind his lies to Elizabeth, I mean those concerning Gedeon's physical and emotional conditions at the time the abuses occurred. I did my maths: he was 25 then, already married but with no children. A pediatrician. So my obvious guess was he was the perfect would-be culprit. But then I remembered SD saying he was not the abuser and had to revise my way of thinking  I believe now he was covering someone else's crime. He was a doctorate... could have been his Professor? I'm really clueless and groping int he dark!!!

I'm still debating Dr. Lucas true motives behind his lies to Elizabeth, I mean those concerning Gedeon's physical and emotional conditions at the time the abuses occurred. I did my maths: he was 25 then, already married but with no children. A pediatrician. So my obvious guess was he was the perfect would-be culprit. But then I remembered SD saying he was not the abuser and had to revise my way of thinking  I believe now he was covering someone else's crime. He was a doctorate... could have been his Professor? I'm really clueless and groping int he dark!!!

I think it is going to turn out to be money.  I think Vidal Sr. didn't want bad publicity and bought the young doctor off.  If he was newly married and saddled with a lot of student loans, he would be an easy target.  Also, Vidal may have sent patients his way.  I think the doctoral student will turn out to be related to Vidal or Lucas.

Maybe knew the doctoral candidate personally. Being a medical doctor Lucas wouldn't have had contact with the doctoral candidate regularly since the candidate would be pursuing his Ph.D not his MD. Being in college myself and majoring in psych I do research with doctoral candidates and Ph.Ds and I've never seen them interact with MDs on campus and mind the fact that they share the same building (at least where my research lab is).

I'd like to share the epiphany I enjoyed yesterday morning. I was walking downtown on some errands, when I SAW GEDEON! B)

Young, tall, dark wavy hair, gray 3 piece suit with light blue shirt, black shoes... no kidding ladies, it was him walking ahead of me. I went after him for a while but he disappeared into bank... I bet he's a bank executive.

It seems we have more than one Gedeon in stock, which is pretty amazing, isn't it?

I'd like to share the epiphany I enjoyed yesterday morning. I was walking downtown on some errands, when I SAW GEDEON! B)

Young, tall, dark wavy hair, gray 3 piece suit with light blue shirt, black shoes... no kidding ladies, it was him walking ahead of me. I went after him for a while but he disappeared into bank... I bet he's a bank executive.

It seems we have more than one Gedeon in stock, which is pretty amazing, isn't it?

GABRI THAT'S YOUR ITALIAN GIDEON!!!!!

Maybe knew the doctoral candidate personally. Being a medical doctor Lucas wouldn't have had contact with the doctoral candidate regularly since the candidate would be pursuing his Ph.D not his MD. Being in college myself and majoring in psych I do research with doctoral candidates and Ph.Ds and I've never seen them interact with MDs on campus and mind the fact that they share the same building (at least where my research lab is).

"Doctoral candidate"!!.....Da*n it!!! I'm always remembering new words wrong!!!

stalk the bank...lol

You need to go open a bank account lady. :) lol

You need to go open a bank account lady. :) lol

I'd rather bump into him!!! ;) hehehehe

Right ladies. This has been bugging me for a couple of weeks now

I think, Gideon has been suffering from a form of Oedipal Complex. It is a term used by Freud in his theory of psychosexual stages of development, to describe a boys feelings of desire for his mother, and jealousy and anger towards his father(Chris snr).

Essentially, a boy feels like he is in competition with his father for possession of his mother. He views his father as a rival for her attention and affections.

This stage in a boys life takes place between the ages of 3-6 years old.

Couple this with his real fathers death, and you have one mixed up child.

What do you think?

Right ladies. This has been bugging me for a couple of weeks now

I think, Gideon has been suffering from a form of Oedipal Complex. It is a term used by Freud in his theory of psychosexual stages of development, to describe a boys feelings of desire for his mother, and jealousy and anger towards his father(Chris snr).

Essentially, a boy feels like he is in competition with his father for possession of his mother. He views his father as a rival for her attention and affections.

This stage in a boys life takes place between the ages of 3-5 years old.

Couple this with his real fathers death, and you have one mixed up child.

What do you think?

Psych major here lol

That could be the case but from what I've learned I dont think that affects the child in adulthood. Girls also suffer from the oedipus complex but it called electra.

Usually by age five children suffer from childhood amnesia in which they forget what happens from about age three and younger.

I think if anything is going to "scar" him is seeing his father's death but a child usually gets over the oedipus complex with no lasting effects (if he ever experiences I've never met a child who has). 

Also I may be kind of biased since I dont really care much for Freud and his theory (psychoanalytic). 

Psych major here lol

That could be the case but from what I've learned I dont think that affects the child in adulthood. Girls also suffer from the oedipus complex but it called electra.

Usually by age five children suffer from childhood amnesia in which they forget what happens from about age three and younger.

I think if anything is going to "scar" him is seeing his father's death but a child usually gets over the oedipus complex with no lasting effects (if he ever experiences I've never met a child who has). 

Also I may be kind of biased since I dont really care much for Freud and his theory (psychoanalytic).

Ok. You over rule me. Lol

I just thought with his mummy issues, coupled with his brunette fetish, his possessiveness and Chris snr taking on a father role, it was a possibility. Clutching at them d a m n straws again! Lol