One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

That's why your daughter should have given you her kindle last night so you could make sure It was charged and ready for crossfire day !

It's great cant wait for #4 hope we don't have too long to wait !

Look forward for Friday !

She charged it for me. Charge only lasts 7hours! Yeah right!! :(

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies I just want to encourage everyone who has already read to rate and review on Amazon or Barnes and Noble and GoodReads if you are on that site. Reviews really help the author sell their books. Of course this is more valuable to an indie author, but even a published one like Sylvia benefits from the review process.

Ladies I just want to encourage everyone who has already read to rate and review on Amazon or Barnes and Noble and GoodReads if you are on that site. Reviews really help the author sell their books. Of course this is more valuable to an indie author, but even a published one like Sylvia benefits from the review process.

Will do without fail.

I just left a review, my first, on Amazon.  I had to get off there pretty quick though because I was getting so angry reading the bad reviews!  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, but giving bad reviews because you're mad it's not the last book?  Really?!  Grrrrr frustrating.  I would much rather wait, even impatiently, for the next book than have an ending that feels rushed and incomplete.  I can't believe how many bad reviews there are.  Unbelievable.

I just left a review, my first, on Amazon.  I had to get off there pretty quick though because I was getting so angry reading the bad reviews!  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, but giving bad reviews because you're mad it's not the last book?  Really?!  Grrrrr frustrating.  I would much rather wait, even impatiently, for the next book than have an ending that feels rushed and incomplete.  I can't believe how many bad reviews there are.  Unbelievable.

Just went to amazon and saw the reviews.... Wow. That's all I have to say.

Just went to amazon and saw the reviews.... Wow. That's all I have to say.

There's some on goodreads as well. I follow a few bloggers on goodreads, and some people left some not so happy comments about this not being the final book. 

Its frustrating seeing comments like that. 

I'm trying to write my review now. I find it unfair that people base a book rating on the fact that it's not the last book. In my mind a book rating is based on the writing, depth of story, character development, overall enjoyment. To give something one star because you have been living under some rock thinking this was the last in the series is pretty outrageous IMO. No it wasn't a 5 star read for me, but it's certainly not a 1 either.

There's some on goodreads as well. I follow a few bloggers on goodreads, and some people left some not so happy comments about this not being the final book. 

Its frustrating seeing comments like that.

I don't get it. She established it a while ago that this was going to the a quintet! How can one book take so much heat! Rate the book for what it is... And if they are still upset about it not ending as a trilogy then mention that but don't let that overshadow the book as a whole!

At the beginning I was a bit worried it was going to be turned into a quintet because I didn't want the story to be watered down just to make it last. I'm not done with EWY but I get why it can't end now. It feels rushed if it was.

I'm not going to read reviews because really all I care about is discussing the book Friday and I want to hear what ALL of you ladies think, the ladies who cared enough to be part of this community and the ones I've had the pleasure of talking to since I joined.

I'm trying to write my review now. I find it unfair that people base a book rating on the fact that it's not the last book. In my mind a book rating is based on the writing, depth of story, character development, overall enjoyment. To give something one star because you have been living under some rock thinking this was the last in the series is pretty outrageous IMO. No it wasn't a 5 star read for me, but it's certainly not a 1 either.

I completely agree with you! I've just finished reading through some of those reviews, and all they talk about is how this isn't the final book and how its all about the money... That's not a review, its just a complaint.

I stop reading them, they were making me a little mad haha 

I don't get it. She established it a while ago that this was going to the a quintet! How can one book take so much heat! Rate the book for what it is... And if they are still upset about it not ending as a trilogy then mention that but don't let that overshadow the book as a whole!

At the beginning I was a bit worried it was going to be turned into a quintet because I didn't want the story to be watered down just to make it last. I'm not done with EWY but I get why it can't end now. It feels rushed if it was.

I'm not going to read reviews because really all I care about is discussing the book Friday and I want to hear what ALL of you ladies think, the ladies who cared enough to be part of this community and the ones I've had the pleasure of talking to since I joined.

Exactly! I'm not quite finished with it yet either, but I think you're right, it would be too rushed. 

I'm definitely really excited to discuss with you wonderful ladies on Friday! :D 

Hi Kirsten,

I just love it when people write reviews on books that they never finish...sigh!  Yes that comment was dripping with sarcasm.  I think that is insulting not only to the author but to the other readers as well.  If you want to play you have to pay...as the saying goes.

Awww, don't feel guilty. Embrace it. I've looked this weekend at a few places but to no avail. It won't be long now for the rest of us.

The fault doesn't lay with the people getting the books early, the fault lays with the companies putting the books out early.  It is so disrespectful to not only the loyal fans but to the other establishments who are honouring the release date.   

I'm going to write a review for Amazon today, to help me through posting "withdrawal" until Friday.

Suggestion for folks upset about bad reviews. Read the reviews, give four or five stars to the ones you like and one star to those you dislike.

will do :)

I agree with you there :)

Exactly! I'm not quite finished with it yet either, but I think you're right, it would be too rushed. 

I'm definitely really excited to discuss with you wonderful ladies on Friday! :D

I think people forget that, if you rush a book people will be put off forever so it makes sense to let it extend on so we get the full benefit of the books :)

Will do, as soon as Amazon allows me to do so!!! :lol:

You know what? I'm going to post one review to Amazon Italy and another one to Amazone UK or US. I want everybody to know how much I love this book!

I know it's going to be a wonderful, fabulous, absolutely great review.

Sylvia deserves it!!