One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! It's so brilliant. D a m n battery on kindle needs recharging. Argh!

That's why your daughter should have given you her kindle last night so you could make sure It was charged and ready for crossfire day !

It's great cant wait for #4 hope we don't have too long to wait !

Look forward for Friday !

That's why your daughter should have given you her kindle last night so you could make sure It was charged and ready for crossfire day !

It's great cant wait for #4 hope we don't have too long to wait !

Look forward for Friday !

neither can I shaz, I hope it is not too long a wait now

This forum is really quiet today it is funny as you just know everyone is reading LOL :)

So is it too early to start bugging SD for number 4?????

I think so you may get a flee in your ear if you tried.  SD did say that after this book was out she should know in a couple of weeks when the next one could go out LOL :)

I'm afraid to think with aftershock/ afterburn this summer and fall #4 won't be till 2014, I'm sure

I hope not, I don't think SD would do that to us or insist that as Penguin made a mess up the last time they get their arse in gear and get it out to everyone 

Well SD did already say she is over half way done writing #4. So lets hope and pray Penquin gets their heads out of their a.sses and has their s.hit straight. So maybe they handle the release of #4 more professionally and most importantly QUICKER. No more of that switching the release date CRAP!

I'm afraid to think with aftershock/ afterburn this summer and fall #4 won't be till 2014, I'm sure

Maybe, maybe not. Aftershock and Afterburn have already been written, and Crossfire Four was already in progress of being written earlier this spring.

The release date is up to the publisher (we've all learned the hard way) -- but I would hope they'd be eager to get a guaranteed #1 bestseller released during the 2013 holiday shopping season.

Crossing my fingers. Hey, "crossing" -- that's "punny" as Cary would say ;)

Maybe, maybe not. Aftershock and Afterburn have already been written, and Crossfire Four was already in progress of being written earlier this spring.

The release date is up to the publisher (we've all learned the hard way) -- but I would hope they'd be eager to get a guaranteed #1 bestseller released during the 2013 holiday shopping season.

I'm guessing October/November for #4. Aftershock is due out in August I believe, and Afterburn in December.

Good pun there LN..

I would hope it would be over the holiday season but it is going to be a long wait.  You would think that as it has already been the UK #1 download for Ibooks that would spur Penguin along as think of the money they will be making as well, I know that is crass to think about that but the bottom line is what they will be thinking :)

I also think that the afterburn publishers (harlequin) are different from the "Whatever (fill in your favorite verb here) with you" publishers (still penguin I assume),,,so maybe they don't mind a short interval release to compete?

Oh I thought it was all the same publisher for Afterburn etc but glad it is not, maybe that will make Penguin go a bit quicker, wishfull thinking 

I'm anxious to see if Sylvia stays with Penguin. They surely have caused her a ton of unnecessary stress. I would think she would continue the rest of the series with them, but it wouldn't shock me if she didn't.

I think if she is in a contract with Penguin for all the crossfire series she will have to stay with them.  :)