One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

To LN Cronan and Andie

And not forgetting Kirsten for her photos and computer wizardry.

On behalf of all the ladies of this forum(and any men), who have been following over the past few weeks.

We would like to thank you for all your hard work, and witty humour, that as kept us going.

Your time and effort is much appreciated.

It has been a pleasure to work with you, cry with you, laugh with you, get angry with you, and have a d a m n good time with you.

We look forward to doing it all over again come Friday. :D

Thank you again.

Stand and take a bow.

Cheering from England and Italy. Yay!!!

thank you Soooo much ladie, really love this forum. Its been awesome waiting for EWY with you all. HUGGLIES

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours to go and my computer had the nerve to get stuck not once, but twice!! :mad:

Hey, you! (to the computer, of course) I need that d*mned connection like now!!!

I'm obviously getting more and more nervous, I wonder why?

Henry, where are you??????

2 hours to go and my computer had the nerve to get stuck not once, but twice!! :mad:

Hey, you! (to the computer, of course) I need that d*mned connection like now!!!

I'm obviously getting more and more nervous, I wonder why?

Henry, where are you??????

I wondered where you went.

Did your little hamster inside take a lunch break?

My blood pressure I think is high tonight!!! Sitting here tapping foot!

We need a Kirsten treat. :D please

Henry+Cavill.jpg

I really like this one. :wub:

SWOON :wub: mmmmm :blush: SWOON :wub:  mmmmm :blush: SWOON :wub:

Now my little hamster inside is sooooo happy!!! and my two hormones left are doing a happy dance!!!

Thak you, you're always a treasure.

I hope my question isn't too random, but I was wondering about something.  Do you think that Gideon knew about Eva and Brett's relationship prior to the concert on Friday night when the two men got into the big fight?  Also if he did know about Eva and Brett, did he know that Golden Girl was about her?

I hope my question isn't too random, but I was wondering about something.  Do you think that Gideon knew about Eva and Brett's relationship prior to the concert on Friday night when the two men got into the big fight?  Also if he did know about Eva and Brett, did he know that Golden Girl was about her?

I think he did. He is an information nut-job.  

003.jpg

Interested in what the caption is saying? "We would like to portray a Superman who is also a real man" - claims Cavill.

more or less.

Good night girls,

I really can't stand this pressure any longer.

I'll have just another look at my amazon account and then I'm going to crash on my pillow.

Sweet dreams! Of Gedeon.

it's 0.40

OH MY GOD

I'VE JUST DOWNLOADED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I will only be able to lay my hands on my kindle tomorrow morning

I'm already sleeping.

CIAO!

No I do not think he knew about that relationship at all and he just put 2 and 2 together after he heard the song and then saw Eva kissing Brett.

No I do not think he knew about that relationship at all and he just put 2 and 2 together after he heard the song and then saw Eva kissing Brett.