Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

Hi Gabri, 

I hope that your book gets to you sooner rather than later.  I know that the mail system can be a little slow but I am hoping for you that you will receive your book at your local bookstore faster.  Try not to worry so much about catching up.  I read like a turtle and by the time you have gotten your book and finish reading it, I may be done reading my copy.  Sigh!

I'm going to buy an e-reader and throw the bird to the mail system, HA! serves them right!! I'll be able to wait for my pre-ordered paper copy with much more ease!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to buy an e-reader and throw the bird to the mail system, HA! serves them right!! I'll be able to wait for my pre-ordered paper copy with much more ease!

the thing I love about reading on my Ipad especially if I am somewhere public is that you can have a stupid great big smile on your face reading Gideon and Eva and no one knows what you are reading, making it a bit mysterious lol :)

Just posted by someone on FB, does anyone know if this is true

Sheens xx

I believe there is a rule here that the book can't be discusses for 2 weeks after its released. If I remember correctly, when RIY was released a separate room was created for book talk until the ban here was lifted. Eva or Gideon could verify that.

Just posted by someone on FB, does anyone know if this is true

Sheens xx

I believe there is a rule here that the book can't be discusses for 2 weeks after its released. If I remember correctly, when RIY was released a separate room was created for book talk until the ban here was lifted. Eva or Gideon could verify that.

I thought that was because BTY and RIY when released there was large amount of time on the release date in the old and electronically

Bu it's been worked out better for EWY .

The reason it is the 6th in the UK is to do when our book shops re stock.

So come 7th most folk as obsessed as we all are will have finished reading EWY !

the thing I love about reading on my Ipad especially if I am somewhere public is that you can have a stupid great big smile on your face reading Gideon and Eva and no one knows what you are reading, making it a bit mysterious lol :)

That's one of the main reasons that I love my iPad too! 

Although, I have been asked what I was smiling at ;) 

Sorry Ln........!!!! I love Books but I will NEVER choose book shopping over Shoe Shopping..! A girls gotta have her shoes..!!

Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one picking shoes here! I can always download a book. Can't do that with super cute shoes :-D

If this keeps up, then we are all going to end up attending Sylvia Day University. The only decisions that we will have to make is which book we would like to major/or minor in...Bared To You, Reflected In You, Entwined In You....sigh!

Can we sign up for classes from Eva and Gideon? Pleaseeeeeee

Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one picking shoes here! I can always download a book. Can't do that with super cute shoes :-D

Yes.. I love shoes..! Especially Red ones that scream "come f#%k me"..! Something Eva may know something about..! ;)

Can we sign up for classes from Eva and Gideon? Pleaseeeeeee

Can we sign up for sex education classes from Gideon? Pleaseeeeeeee

Supposedly, he knows a thousand ways to make a woman come. Or so he bragged to Eva early on, offering to show her.

It wasn't enough, though, to convince her to immediately sign up for lessons. 

I thought that was because BTY and RIY when released there was large amount of time on the release date in the old and electronically

Bu it's been worked out better for EWY .

The reason it is the 6th in the UK is to do when our book shops re stock.

So come 7th most folk as obsessed as we all are will have finished reading EWY !

Oh thanks, did not know that, was just a bit surprised when I read that on FB and hoped we didn't have to do it here, that would kill us having to wait that long to discuss the book.

thanks

xx

Can we sign up for sex education classes from Gideon? Pleaseeeeeeee

Supposedly, he knows a thousand ways to make a woman come. Or so he bragged to Eva early on, offering to show her.

It wasn't enough, though, to convince her to immediately sign up for lessons. 

maybe we should sign our significant others up to a class with Gideon LOL 

Give them some lessons hehehe ;)

I am praying that I'm able to download my pre-order on my iPad. I'll be in Italy on the 4th, on vacation. I will have my husband bring the book copy that I also pre-ordered when he meets up with me in Rome on the 7th. I will have to stay off this website if I can't download the book. Oh, the stress is killing me.

I am praying that I'm able to download my pre-order on my iPad. I'll be in Italy on the 4th, on vacation. I will have my husband bring the book copy that I also pre-ordered when he meets up with me in Rome on the 7th. I will have to stay off this website if I can't download the book. Oh, the stress is killing me.

Hey maybe you can hook up with Gabri:D And if your hubby forgets the book I think he should have to swim back to Florida to get it! Have a great trip!

Hey maybe you can hook up with Gabri:D And if your hubby forgets the book I think he should have to swim back to Florida to get it! Have a great trip!

Very funny!  I will have to keep that in mind! Thanks.  I'm very excited.

Wouldn't it just be easy to start a thread just for spoilers and spoilers can only be posted in that thread?  If you don't want to know what's happening in the book, don't read that thread.

I think we are trying to avoid spoiling it, so that's why we want to start the thread June 7 so everyone will have a chance to read it..! Now come June 7th and you still haven't read it then........ Sucks to be you.. Honestly holding our thoughts till June 7th is going to be hard but we want to be fair so I think we can handle it..!!!

I think we are trying to avoid spoiling it, so that's why we want to start the thread June 7 so everyone will have a chance to read it..! Now come June 7th and you still haven't read it then........ Sucks to be you.. Honestly holding our thoughts till June 7th is going to be hard but we want to be fair so I think we can handle it..!!!

Patience is a virtue.

We waited this long, done pretty good I think. What's a couple of more days. Gives you a chance to read it again! Then we can dissect it, till the cows come home!