Kirsten

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Nighty night.

Dream of cerulean eyes. :D

I actually had a restless Gideon sleep last night, must have been because I had previously read the end of Reflected before I went to bed, silly me, must read sexy scenes instead before going to bed lol :)

Hi, Sheens

I'd love to do it for you *hugs* I'm having so much fun with my crossword-sudoku-puzzle combo chart that I successfully resist myself from reading any reviews *LOL* Slim odds of crossguessingfirerandomly [that's crossfire+guessing randomly *wink*] it right, though *grin*

XOXO

Thanks again, xx

Holy cow!

Panting furiously here!!

How hot is that!

What an improvement on yesterday.

Do we care about the caption?

Oh goodie, a little bit of fun for our couple. :D

I can just imagine what they could get up to in the office, maybe when everyone has gone home, 

I would not say no to that body, OMG, drooling here :D

943470_530196243682320_1335932712_n.jpg

When you own the building, how much fun can you have?

HAH!!!!

Let's see ...

The Crossfire

His apartment building

Her apartment building

Of course, the f*** pad hotel, too, so part of this could apply to the exes conversation we know is coming, per one of the snippets ...

Nah, this one today is meant to be fun. Some morning sex, a nooner in the office (sorry, Corrine - not you), evening home together

HAH!!!!

Let's see ...

The Crossfire

His apartment building

Her apartment building

Of course, the f*** pad hotel, too, so part of this could apply to the exes conversation we know is coming, per one of the snippets ...

Nah, this one today is meant to be fun. Some morning sex, a nooner in the office (sorry, Corrine - not you), evening home together

Oh yea bring it on GidEva!!

I keep focusing on the words the one reviewer on Sylvia's FB used to describe EWY...Romantic, Funny, Erotic, Inspiring- this is everything I want in a book and its only 4 days away ...It's gonna be so awesome I think we will actually read it more times than we've read BTY and RIY!!!

I think the new penguin post ties in with snapshot 12 and 13

I think you're right.

But what the heck - the picture of the elevators (snapshot # 12) is back. That was the original, then it got replaced with a vase of white flowers, and now it's back to elevators?

#13 is women's clothing tossed at the foot of a bed - a white blouse and classic black pumps, the sort of stuff Eva would wear at work.

So ....love nest set up in one of Gideon's many pieces of real estate?

I think you're right.

But what the heck - the picture of the elevators (snapshot # 12) is back. That was the original, then it got replaced with a vase of white flowers, and now it's back to elevators?

#13 is women's clothing tossed at the foot of a bed - a white blouse and classic black pumps, the sort of stuff Eva would wear at work.

So ....love nest set up in one of Gideon's many pieces of real estate?

I'm thinkin maybe right in the Crossfire, he may already even have a bedroom in his office if he has to work late so he just needs to get her up to his office undetected. I bet he has a back door that leads to the service elevator and down to the garage if he ever has to make a quick getaway for something perfect setup for secret rendezvous with "ex" girlfriends... LOL!!

I keep focusing on the words the one reviewer on Sylvia's FB used to describe EWY...Romantic, Funny, Erotic, Inspiring- this is everything I want in a book and its only 4 days away ...It's gonna be so awesome I think we will actually read it more times than we've read BTY and RIY!!!

The "funny" has got to mean Eva is at her sassiest! Looks like we're getting some one-liners to top even the hilarity of pages 51-52 of Bared, when seriously sexually frustrated Gideon pestered her by telephone as she was just about to leave her office for the weekend. That conversation where she got snarky enough that he threatened to take her over his knee and where she let him know she'd planned a date with Battery Operated Boyfriend over anything he might have in mind instead.

And thank goodness we have eye candy to perk us up today .... because in the re-read project, today we're on Chapter 16 of Reflected, the absolute worst of the worst -- Eva finds out about the Nathan photos, finds out where Gideon took Corrine for their second "date" -- and said things to Gideon over the phone that made something inside him feel like it was dying.

The "funny" has got to mean Eva is at her sassiest! Looks like we're getting some one-liners to top even the hilarity of pages 51-52 of Bared, when seriously sexually frustrated Gideon pestered her by telephone as she was just about to leave her office for the weekend. That conversation where she got snarky enough that he threatened to take her over his knee and where she let him know she'd planned a date with Battery Operated Boyfriend over anything he might have in mind instead.

Not only that I hope Eva's comedic tendencies rub off on Gideon too as he said he started over when he met her so this may be NEW GIDEON also that we see in EWY . I think he knows he needs to pull out all the stops for Eva to forgive his past behavior and I think that includes being seriously romantic and funny...Remember what Cary said you have to have more good times than bad or it all becomes too much work... This so rings true for GidEva

Not only that I hope Eva's comedic tendencies rub off on Gideon too as he said he started over when he met her so this may be NEW GIDEON also that we see in EWY . I think he knows he needs to pull out all the stops for Eva to forgive his past behavior and I think that includes being seriously romantic and funny...Remember what Cary said you have to have more good times than bad or it all becomes too much work... This so rings true for GidEva

They're already joking in bed before the end of Chapter 2 -- waking up the next morning together like it's Christmas morning. Eva's present is already unwrapped and no batteries required.

They're already joking in bed before the end of Chapter 2 -- waking up the next morning together like it's Christmas morning. Eva's present is already unwrapped and no batteries required.

From the snapshots and snippets it appears Gideon spend the whole night, but how does he get out unnoticed and what about Cary? Plus they need to talk when will that happen?

You could have a point there, I know I will keep reading it over and over and over again LOL 

From the snapshots and snippets it appears Gideon spend the whole night, but how does he get out unnoticed and what about Cary? Plus they need to talk when will that happen?

I think it will be fun Kirsten to see how they go undetected from Cary, especially when leaving in the morning, surely he is going to notice Eva has a spring in her step and a mussed up look and he is not deaf!!, it will be interesting to see how this transpires out in the book :)

I think it will be fun Kirsten to see how they go undetected from Cary, especially when leaving in the morning, surely he is going to notice Eva has a spring in her step and a mussed up look and he is not deaf!!, it will be interesting to see how this transpires out in the book :)

I agree, because it could go one of two ways (well, actually it could go several ways, but these are the main two I see):

1. Cary OK with the fact that if Eva wants to get laid, well go for it -- but maybe suggest to her she consider juggling Brett and Gideon, just like he (Cary) juggles Trey and Tatiana.
  2. Cary thinking that Gideon is using Eva -- going around Corrine's back to get laid but giving Eva zero respect outside the bedroom. I don't see Cary sitting back if he thinks Gideon is lining up Corrine as a wife and Eva as a secret mistress.

I agree, because it could go one of two ways (well, actually it could go several ways, but these are the main two I see):

• Cary OK with the fact that if Eva wants to get laid, well go for it -- but maybe suggest to her she consider juggling Brett and Gideon, just like he (Cary) juggles Trey and Tatiana.
  • Cary thinking that Gideon is using Eva -- going around Corrine's back to get laid but giving Eva zero respect outside the bedroom. I don't see Cary sitting back if he thinks Gideon is lining up Corrine as a wife and Eva as a secret mistress.
Hopefully if Gideons dispenses with Corinnes services quickly, it might help Cary come round to Gideon team again? If Eva's happy, then Carys happy?

Hopefully if Gideons dispenses with Corinnes services quickly, it might help Cary come round to Gideon team again? If Eva's happy, then Carys happy?

Yes I don't think #2 is going to happen just because I think EWY will have a very positive vibe as opposed to being dark... Gideon won't do anything to cause Eva anymore pain at this point so whatever transpires will not be at the expense of Eva or a negative public perception of Eva I think at this point Gideon is thinking to with Corinne!!!

1. Cary OK with the fact that if Eva wants to get laid, well go for it -- but maybe suggest to her she consider juggling Brett and Gideon, just like he (Cary) juggles Trey and Tatiana.
  2. Cary thinking that Gideon is using Eva -- going around Corrine's back to get laid but giving Eva zero respect outside the bedroom. I don't see Cary sitting back if he thinks Gideon is lining up Corrine as a wife and Eva as a secret mistress.

I don't see Cary sitting back either. He already gave Gideon the "big brother" speech the night of the advocacy dinner so there is no way he's letting Gideon use Eva. I re-read the 1st chapter and a half of Entwined and noted the music was on in Cary's room when Eva came home, so perhaps Eva will have to BLAST hers if Gideon is over. ;)